ladies and gents: stories of stinky ? .

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Lmaooo I just thought of this story my uncle told me when he hit my aunt's friend back in the day. Said she sat on his ? and "the ? opened up and ranch dressing just went everywhere" smh.

Uncle: Awwww, ? ! Get up, Man!
    Aunt's friend: What's wrong?
    Uncle: Your ? stank like a ? !

? said he left and got in the car and the windows fogged up and had his ride looking like it had white tint. Said he rode from her house back to the crib with his head leaning out the window and ? lmao.

He said I had just been born and i was sleep and he came in the house and I started crying when I smelled him. Said he was ? and went off on my aunt for not putting him on game about her friend being musty. Said everybody just started crying in the front room lmao.

Yo aunt ain't trip off him smashing her friend?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo I just thought of this story my uncle told me when he hit my aunt's friend back in the day. Said she sat on his ? and "the ? opened up and ranch dressing just went everywhere" smh.

? said he left and got in the car and the windows fogged up and had his ride looking like it had white tint. Said he rode from her house back to the crib with his head leaning out the window and ?

lmao.

He said I had just been born and i was sleep and he came in the house and I started crying when I smelled him. Said he was ? and went off on my aunt for not putting him on game about her friend being musty. Said everybody just started crying in the front room lmao.

d54.jpg

L9oQv_s-200x150.gif
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

? said he left and got in the car and the windows fogged up and had his ride looking like it had white tint. Said he rode from her house back to the crib with his head leaning out the window and ? lmao.

Yo aunt ain't trip off him smashing her friend?
    He said naw, surprisingly since he said she was real tight about everything growing up. That definitely would've been a red flag for me, like -- what's wrong with her?
  • So ILL
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

? said he left and got in the car and the windows fogged up and had his ride looking like it had white tint. Said he rode from her house back to the crib with his head leaning out the window and ?

lmao.

d54.jpg

L9oQv_s-200x150.gif
    ? said it was the middle of winter and he ain't give a damn lmao.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    yo' that stories pretty bad. Too be honest most American women's P**** have a smell. I'm just being real. It's not a bad smell but I don't care how much they wash it's there. I ain't lying or else I got a damn good nose. Of course some of theirs is waaaay worse than others, but I mean even straight out the shower and to the bed I can taste it or when I'm down there smell it. Again, I ain't talking about it stinking, it's just that scent. I know American women probably hate me for saying this, but I have to: when I travelled outside the US and had some out of the country ass, I didn't smell nothing. I kept trying to smell it too and couldn't smell nothing. I think it's the diet. But back to the point, if that ass is musty smelling I don't do it. I did in the past but I would just stop, tell her about herself another time and give her one more shot.

It's they diet...or they ph off. I done had chicks with no smell... then u got that normal smell my finger cat smell...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hahaha hilarious
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stinky-fresh.jpg

Had to re-upload this since it's no longer on the site I linked it from:

tone_deff_disappointed.jpg

the sentiment still applies.
  • So ILL
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh don't you eat a lot of chitlins?
    I was dead when she said she puts some in Tupperware to heat up for lunch at work. Country ass lol.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I eat chitlins twice a year ok!

Around thanksgiving and Christmas
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lmaooo

Aite I'll drop my story quickly.

About 4 years ago, I moved to Atlanta, and was trying to see what it was hitting like. One chick I try to date was cool, quiet, flirtatious, and had a snappy overbite that she would hide good. So we head to a motel, grab a pizza, and it was hot AF outside. She was in this sundress, and knowing she is not the wisest, I tried to hint that we should shower before we lay down. I said "yea I need to shower, you coming? " Her ? was like... "Nah I'ma relax first" and she had the nerve to let out a cute innocent laugh.

I was sooooo ? bruh. Because I know the what was about to happen and I was not turned on at all, since she had garlic breath and was musty AF. So I went to go shower, hoping in can inspire, I walked out with a bunch of toothpaste all over my face, you to influence her and I said " woo! I needed that, my breath was hot! Lol" the ? said " I might go grab some garlic knots,"

I shook my head, laid down on the side and she slowly tried to get intimate, I told her let me nap first....nope this ? got in my face ? and slapped the ? outta me with some mustard, apple cider vinegar, and sardines.

Real ? I blacked out for 10 seconds. Jumped back up packed my bags and I told her it was emergency. Caught a Uber and blocked her number.

E8Wk8.gif
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had this one chick come through that had been on me for a minute. She sit her ass up on the bed and the stank from that ? was ungodly. I couldn't do it even though she was super bad. She kept trying though. She wouldn't give up the head without ? , smh.

At that point I knew how women felt when ? be trying to persuade them to ? , lol. Had me feeling like a shy little ? . Ran into her ass a couple weeks ago and still remembered that smell damn near 20 years later. That one moment marked that girl in my head for the rest of her days.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U Never And I Mean Never Forget The SMell
  • So ILL
    Options
    I eat chitlins twice a year ok!

Around thanksgiving and Christmas
    Shitlins lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And these hoes be thinking they sooo cute too....and walking around smelling like Double Rappukken ! Smh

Got the nerve to wonder why ? won't go down or why he quit calling you.

Surprise!!
    150713-Agent_Smith-The_Matrix..jpg
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The official soundtrack to this stanking ass thread

https://youtu.be/KMtmaLbL1SQ
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? stains a woman. I know one in Chi who's a lawyer now. We " tried " to get it cracking buy whoa! Homies was like man that's a catch, she probably just had a bad day. @ineedpussy Yes Sir that ? will ? Everything. It's a ? switch. @skpjr78 happened with a bad ass Rican I was smitten with. Came by after work for what would have been the best ? session ever! Parents we're gone had the house. Man, she NEVER smelled this bad b4. ? ! It's like she was a different person and ? . Soooo awful. Then it happened again a few weeks later. Relationship just fizzled. Quiet as kept, had a super thick CAC 4 a few years. Didn't ? , said it would mess up her PH balance and ALWAYS ? immediately after sex. Best and freshest hygeine game I've ever came across.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3ow4ljxzp9es.gif
    No pun intended...let it burn!!!