ladies and gents: stories of stinky ? .

Options

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh.you know when yo ? smelling funky.
    hurt my leg one time, couldnt go to school or anywhere for a week cos it hurt so bad, didnt shower the whole time.
    sayyy day 5 stand up to go ? , pull the pannies down
    LAWD it hit me.
    They know, trust me they know.

Word, because a smell that strong has to be noticed by her. I guess they figure dudes are so hard up for ? they won't care. That's the only logic I see a chick using.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    @IamtheVILLE how much time you got left?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh.you know when yo ? smelling funky.
    hurt my leg one time, couldnt go to school or anywhere for a week cos it hurt so bad, didnt shower the whole time.
    sayyy day 5 stand up to go ? , pull the pannies down
    LAWD it hit me.
    They know, trust me they know.

Thanks for being real and keeping that monkey fresh.......

Now.....

I am gonna need some more of the women of the IC to sound-off.............

Lest, we question their freshness aptitude...............

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can go 3 days without attending to down there and ull be ok.
    4 days if you baby wipe.
    so if its smelling that bad, they ? . or they clean with an infection
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my BF told me randomly one day
    'your ? 's never smelt 'frawsy' (wtf that mean) you know'
    'what?'
    'like it smells fresh each time'
    'huuuh?'
    'trust me, ? dont always smell fresh, well done'
    'thanks?'

What could cause a women to smell like that anyway? It seems when we bring up this topic women seem to be completely unaware of their own funk. How can you not know you smell like fish? Shouldn't women give themselves a finger test before sex.

You should ALWAYS make sure you smell clean, sex or not. No grown woman should walk around smelling like rotten fish. A foul smell indicates an infection. Musty usually just means the chick needs to wash.
    Either one is not ok and she should be well aware of how she smells.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @IamtheVILLE how much time you got left?

til i die from natural causes

• IamtheVILLE
    Options
    keep'em coming fellas. wheres the ? of the ic at? i know they got stories of they stinky ? havin ? runnin
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    This happened before I was married..I went to the club and ran into a chick from school who was with her cousin..so after I was in there for awhile the girl I knew said her cousin liked me and wanted to know if I could take her home..so I was like cool ? she was decent looking and had a fat ass..so we get to her house and we get to ? around and I unbuttoned her pants and started smelling something foul..I asked her if she smelt the same ? I was smelling and she said no..but then she says she has to go to the bathroom and I immediately start to put my shirt back on..then she comes out smelling like she sprayed air freshener all over her clothes which confirmed that she knew her ? was foul..I told her I had to be at work early in the morning and bounced..I ain't even have a job tho

i gave you a feelings cause ? you still should of beat. and whats up with yall ? asking ? do they smell that or you want to take a shower. all the ? gettin ass ? . ? who dont get ? dont ask questions

• IamtheVILLE
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Lets all pray for this ? VILLE. He won't be with us much longer.

? it

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And to think I came out of that.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? smelled of oyster and dumpster water.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    One time I went to a strip club in the hood.............

Shorty was bent-over so I decided to.........

Stick my right index finger in some ? .........

Smelled my finger and almost passed-out............

That stench was on my finger for about a week.............

Couldn't wash it away......

Don't quite know how to describe it....... diseased budussy & landfill residue maybe..........

Went to the clinic to get a shot just in case any of that ? seeped through my finger...............

Same thing. 1 year my boys would have strippers over for the half time shows on Sundays watching football. So the strippers come out. The 1st one that gives me a lap dance straight smelled like ass. I couldn't even bring myself to smack her ass more than once. I was on that Plap ? and couldn't even tip her a dollar. Ill ? is my boy right next to me who she jumped on next was loving her....

MrsWest wrote: »
    my BF told me randomly one day
    'your ? 's never smelt 'frawsy' (wtf that mean) you know'
    'what?'
    'like it smells fresh each time'
    'huuuh?'
    'trust me, ? dont always smell fresh, well done'
    'thanks?'

What could cause a women to smell like that anyway? It seems when we bring up this topic women seem to be completely unaware of their own funk. How can you not know you smell like fish? Shouldn't women give themselves a finger test before sex.

You should ALWAYS make sure you smell clean, sex or not. No grown woman should walk around smelling like rotten fish. A foul smell indicates an infection. Musty usually just means the chick needs to wash.
    Either one is not ok and she should be well aware of how she smells.

Back in the old IC days there was this chick for the life of me I can't remember her name but she once mention in a threaf like this girls are so nasty all.they have to do is scoop out what ever is there with their fingers as part of the daily hygiene....Yo shorty was rosted much ? was hilarious.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with a portuguese chick, ? was all good till i started rubbing on her ? , her ? started getting wetter than a ? but as she got wet i just got hit with this fishy smell...its like a cloud of raw fish smell just filled up the room, its hard to explain but even harder to forget. the problem is i hadnt had sex in a while, plus id be tryna get at this chick for a while so i said ? it, and powered through.

luckily for me i bust real quick that night so i dropped the nut off then caught some Zs

i think its ? Portuguese people all they eat is fish....maybe
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? smelled of busted cyst ? and left out chicken parts from Sals
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only had one incident. I just ? through it and kept it moving.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this is embarrasing (long story alert)...

I met this half white/rican chick w/some of the biggest ? i've ever seen at the bus stop near my house. We kick up a convo and i find out that she lives around the corner. So i think i'm gonna get get up on a hook up near my crib.

I go over to her house and there's a dude in front asking for ID's. I'm like, wtf, but give mine and go to her room. There was something in the back of my mind that something was "off" with this girl. Her room looks like a hoarders crib and i find out that this is some type of house for women with mental issues.

So i'm like, ? it, im here and talk until we started to ? around and I got them ? out. They were GOAT, i can't front. I get her pants off and wham...the smell hit me. She must have saw my face, cause she said " I usually shower in the morning". So being the gentleman that i was, i say, "You know, I don't have any rubbers."

She says, " You up for a game of chance?" and opened those thighs even farther. Now i was at the crossroads. So I split the difference and grabbed one of those mammoth ? in one and, and in the other pretended that I was getting myself ready.

I ended up skeeting across her chest and throat, then said i had to go with the quickness. Even with this disrespect, she still gave me her number to call when i get ? . I lost that number with the quickness. I ran out so fast that I left my ID there and never went back to get it.

Yooooo Lmao
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is caaaarrrrraaaazzzzzyyyyyy
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after a 4mi run yea....