IC CONFESSIONS THREAD

Options

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude stalked my cousin a few months ago.. was ? as ? 2 weeks ago bumped into him and his friends.. needless to say dude will never contact my cousin again.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I work at the Adidas distribution center here...And one of the security guards likes me...Every day I strongly contemplate the idea of stealing shoes and clothes...It's so easy to walk outta there with socks and hats...We can't een have cell phones in the building cause like 3 years ago some chick was takin pictures of ? that wasn't een out and sendin it to a Nike rep...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll need to turn this into a song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sy19X0xxrM

Confessions Part 3 (IC Remix)
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    my neighbor had 3 big ass dogs in one little ass back yard that used to bark whenever i was studing....i used to frequently climb on my roof and throw these big ass walnuts that grew on our tree at them. then one day i got tired and threw some ground beef with broken glass in it.......

#silenceisgolden

? hilarious, same ? happened to me when i lived in ibiza there was this dog that kept barking cause it was ? ? or something i hated that dog with a passion, every night i threw eggs on its head and shot him with a bb gun
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out of anger, I was about to post a vid of my ex playing wit herself, and also the white chick. Changed my mind b/c I damn near forgot I was gonna do it. By the time I remembered, my anger was gone, and didn't feel like it. Plus it would've been wrong.

#gettingitoffmychest
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    one time i lived at my homies crib cause i had some ? going on.. his parents had a cat, turns out cats dont like new smell so that ? cat ? all in my new nike's.. i got mad as ? , when everyone was gone i kicked the ? out of that cat.

the smell NEVER left my shoe, i didnt even know it ? in my shoe until everyone told me yo u smell like cat ? .

Cat is dead now but ? i'd kick it again
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time police caught me with weed and i blamed it on black ppl

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last week of school in 10th grade, dude I kinda kicked with asked me about this girl I used to joke around with in math class. I said she was a go, but I forgot to tell him she had chlamydia. I had his number, but I never did call him to tell him about it. I dunno if he hit or not, he didn't come back to our school after that.

#Hopehedidn'tsmash
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave a ? Oscar-worthy ? to the bf last night.

Probably the best one he's got in three years.

Feels good to get that off my chest.

Ughh! You should be doing it at oscar-worthy level every night lady. His mind will be on you all day everyday. ijs

Aye..that was all him.

I let him set the tone..and he set it nasty last night.

tumblr_inline_mgo4kgURyR1rs2z4d.gif

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my sister once had a boyfriend with a mr forte eye, and when we met him i think i went through about 50-100 nicely placed and subtle eye jokes.

#iflookscouldkill
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    sent a threatening email to my school one day when i ws like 12, turns out i used my moms email address.. lawse.

I blamed it on a friend though, he got suspended and his parents told him he cant chill with me anymore lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I was so tired this morning ... I pretended to do a Webinar so I could take a nap

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanchez stay blamin ? on his friends, I'm black too I gotta careful around this ? ...
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    A ? once smashed a pint glass in my face almost losing sight in my left eye. He's the reason his kid brother is living a life on wheels.

#gettingthingsoffmychest

English people are the worst.

Lol ? ain't English, Irish Gypsies.

Worst o the worst
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only told one of my ex (and a couple others) I "loved them", just so I could keep having sex with them. Smh. Damn shame.

#gettinitoffmychestnowrarherthanlater
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Sanchez stay blamin ? on his friends, I'm black too I gotta careful around this ? ...

lmao bruh i was young as ? , shook as ? too cause the principal sat on my moms couch the next day showing her the emails and ? .. i was about to get the greatest asswhooping of my life
This discussion has been closed.