IC CONFESSIONS THREAD

Options

Comments

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once assaulted a grown woman who tried to run my little brother over.

2 months later she died from cancer, everyone around my way gave me the nickname "cancer punch" I embraced it.

#thingsifoundfunnybutamslightlyashamedof

Me and a friend once stayed inside a local bar past closing smoking weed, somehow they didn't find us in there or smell the weed.... Once the bartender locked up an left we emptied the cash bags behind the bar and stole everything from the top shelf. Left out the window got seen by a witness, dumped the keys with no ? given.

Day after walked into the same pub and got ? up on the money we stole the previous night and denied everything got a local ? to vouch for us.

#thingsistillfindfunny
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? had to ? up a good thing

#worsekindofpeople
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I confess that I wanna have a threesome with Mars and Kat.

In the mod room you said it was a 3some with me and Kai

#liar

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time when i used to sub.. i crushed the teachers tape dispenser..banging it on a desk to shut those bad ass kids up.. i didnt know the base was filled with concrete.. so i put it back like nada happened.. you wouldnt.. know until you lifted it up
    #gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last year this girl was dissing me and my friend on Twitter so I put her on an STD website and had her followers think she had an STD and one guy expose the fact they ? or something while she was with somebody else.

330xv2w.jpg

In reality that is completely photoshopped and I never reported her on the site :(

#GettingThingsOffMyChest

PR sabotaging blacks
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Lol ParallelRhymes aint ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've sabotaged PLENTY of moments where I was about to have 1st time sex wit a chick. I would make up dumb azzz reasons why I cancelled plans. The reason I sabotaged, was b/c I was too nervous sexing them the for the first time. ? was nervous as all hell about not being able to perform, and being talked about. When I got more comfortable, we eventually end up sexing tho.

One hefa called me out on my bs and told me to bring my azzz to the hotel room she got.

Smh & lol.

#feelsgoodtogetthingsoffmychest

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first time I ? it, I had no idea where the "stuff" came from. I thought it came from under the ? .

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pr is ruthless

good job
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I love going to the buffets for the food.. but also crackin jokes on all the fat people
    #theyshouldntevenbetherefuckem
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    I am actually chicity's alias

#gettingthingsoffmychest
    now wasn't the time to reveal that

U just ? up a diamond thread and thus I must stop using your account

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    put an x-pill in a chicks ass and she aint even know it

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once thought my cousin's neighbors had broken into his house...They weren't home the night I was over there but I was angry so I took a ? on their porch...The next day he called and told me no one had broken in, he was just trippin and he found the ? he thought was stolen...Iono if the neighbors ever felt a type of way bout the ? on they porch though...

• playmaker88
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    my wife has a deaf cousin. and i'm always saying mean and ? up things to her while smiling. I think she can read lips but i really don't give a ? , she can't say one clear sentence without sounding like a wounded seal

#gettingthingsoffmychest

[img]http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/3522348/view/1/producttypecolor/7/type/png/width/378/height/378/yellow-? -you-in-sign-language-men_design.png[/img]
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? a girl once at a burger king restaurant
    Once at a classroom in College
    At a library in college
    At a movie theater (LOTR was playing that day..Dec 17th 2003)
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my neighbour owns racing pigeons, I shot one of them mistaking it for a pest pigeon. He still doesn't know I killed it.

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All pigeons are pest you did good, ? him and his disgusting hobby.
This discussion has been closed.