IC CONFESSIONS THREAD

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i once holla'd at a chick in popeyes for some free chicken for me and my boys fight party we was having, i was chatting it up with her, complimenting the hell outta her, had her blushing.....asked her what time she was getting off, i was gonna come back n pick her up.....walked out of there with like $60 of free chicken.....never gave her a 2nd thought..and the worse part she wasn't even bad looking, i never went back to that popeyes either

#doesntmattergotfreefood
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    my granny was on my ass tho, she chased me for like a good mile before i got tired a

So ? funny.

Somali too .. lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this happened when i was still back home. so we were pretty poor, like i had one dress only poor, and only got to wash it in the rain and had to be naked while it dried. but anyway, i remember meeting my cousins for the first time. so later that day my cousin was taking a bath, i sneak where her stuff is, and i come across some talcum powder.

i'd never seen anything like it before, so i'm all in awe, it smelled so good, so i just opened it up all the way and just doused my entire body in talcum powder. so my cousin gets out of the bath, seems me white as a ghost and says "did you use my powder." i look her dead in the eyes and say "no!" she's like "i know you're lying, it's all over your hair and face." still lying i say, "no, that's just dust." so she hauls back and slaps me in the face

and i was ? , so i go outside, get a kinda big rock, come back in, call her name and i lunge back and threw the rock at her with all the strength my 8yr old body had. she starts crying and holding her eye. i thought she was faking and then i see the blood and hear my grandmother coming. i just took off running.

my granny was on my ass tho, she chased me for like a good mile before i got tired and she beat my ass with a broom, broke it in two actually. and ever since then my cousin has had a scar on the side of her left eye. but she's never slapped me since, so i think she got the message lol

i bet yo village was like this when u got yo ass whooped
    url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=3_8aR7u66mqVaM&tbnid=LxCH5hOuxJF-yM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADgX&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifsoup.com%2Fwebroot%2Fanimatedgifs%2F2995716_o.gif&ei=i-OTUb7PIq-14AOz0YHoAw&psig=AFQjCNHFz5HhH5_xkGjWYSIqh3phhqiwpA&ust=1368732939631445
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    when I was younger I went on road trips with my cousin and her family we were pretty tight back then. Her dad got us hooked on
    heroine?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes I go into public bathrooms and throw wet napkins over the stall while people shittin, a few times I even cut off the lights before runnin out.

#Gettingitoffmychest
  • Dupac
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Sometimes I go into public bathrooms and throw wet napkins over the stall while people shittin, a few times I even cut off the lights before runnin out.

#Gettingitoffmychest

i used to clog the sinks up and let them run over

#stepyourweightup
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    when I was younger I went on road trips with my cousin and her family we were pretty tight back then. Her dad got us hooked on
    heroine?

How does one get hooked on a female hero?
  • Dupac
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    heroine?

How does one get hooked on a female hero?

have you ever seen the way they draw them?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was in college me, my fat roommate, and my cousin used to order pizza and have the guy talk to one person at the door while two of us would go to his car and steal all the pizzas out that ? , then say we didnt orer the pizza that came to the door, im pretty sure we got a lot of drivers fired that year

we did that ? at least three times a week
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my homeboy crackhead uncle used to work at the hood corner store, cleanin ? and stockin

whenever i used to go there i would go to the bathroom and ? all over the floor, the sink, the mirror, the door

just because i knew he had to clean it up
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm a chronic masturbator... wait that's 99.5 percent of this board.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? is everybody ? all over everything? ? is wrong with you people?

Reminds me, I used to beg my mama to check the mail at the post office, one day I didnt wanna go in but she made me cause It was raining, I had to ? real bad so I faced the wall and ? in the corner, got our mail and came out. Before I knew it it turned into a habit, think I even ? on a few other ppls boxes. ? up thing is I didn't even think about them having cameras.. now that im older I be scared as hell every time I go check the mail
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh, i just remembered another back home story. so i had really long hair when i was younger, because i'd never had it cut. it was like all the way down to my butt. so my hair is really fine, but really curly, and that's the perfect recipe for a disaster if you don't comb it/detangle it regularly, which let's be serious, i wanted no part off

i was a real street urchin then, just ? face and uncombed hair all over the place. my gran hated that ? , but i'd always just run off when ever she even hinted that she wanted to comb or braid my hair. so of course my ? gets matted as ? , and i think i got lice cuz i remember always itching my head. so my grandmother just said ? it one day and while i slept, she cut ALL my hair off, all of it. i went from having hair down to my butt to looking like anjelica's doll cynthia from rugrats

from then on, i let my granny do my hair.

this was almost as bad as the time i left the gate open near where we lived and a lion or some other vicious beast came in and killed our horse and my pet chicken

A lion huh?
    tumblr_ls5u8qgNnD1qczkzxo1_500.png
  • Dupac
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    oh, i just remembered another back home story. so i had really long hair when i was younger, because i'd never had it cut. it was like all the way down to my butt. so my hair is really fine, but really curly, and that's the perfect recipe for a disaster if you don't comb it/detangle it regularly, which let's be serious, i wanted no part off

i was a real street urchin then, just ? face and uncombed hair all over the place. my gran hated that ? , but i'd always just run off when ever she even hinted that she wanted to comb or braid my hair. so of course my ? gets matted as ? , and i think i got lice cuz i remember always itching my head. so my grandmother just said ? it one day and while i slept, she cut ALL my hair off, all of it. i went from having hair down to my butt to looking like anjelica's doll cynthia from rugrats

this was almost as bad as the time i left the gate open near where we lived and a lion or some other vicious beast came in and killed our horse and my pet chicken

If a lion eat anything in my neighborhood its time for a new neighborhood.

? i'm like

nwld.gif
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »

If a lion eat anything in my neighborhood its time for a new neighborhood.

? i'm like

nwld.gif

Is that a motha ? lion ?
    tumblr_lta3b1KmAv1qii6tmo1_500.gif
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said this before but hell...

me and my ? was breaking in cars... we broke and one car and got some CDs and ? I was ? so I thought it was funny to ? in one of the driver seats... after we left the club where we broke n da cars we went to the gas station... we saw some girls from St Louis they was driving the car that we broke into... the girl that was driving was like" I'm never coming back to East Saint Louis.. triflin ? broke in my car and ? on the seat" me and my guys looked at each other and just got weak lol...

#lolimpetty
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I was younger I went on road trips with my cousin and her family we were pretty tight back then. Her dad got us hooked on Unsolved mysteries. That really was the best part of the road trips. We didnt give a ? about the world's largest this or that grand canyon was boring as ? . year after year it was the same ? . I went because why the ? not. Two weeks not in chi.

So one day we get to talking about how easy it would be to commit a random murder while on road trip. No one would suspect us because we don't fit the profile.

Eventually we both went off to college but we kept in contact. My senior year we decide to road trip for nostalgia's sake. Her dad couldn't go he was still recovering from prostate surgery and my aunt was not about that life anymore so it was just the two of us. I had never really forgotten that conversation we had that night about a randomly killing someone, but it was kind of awkward bringing it up because I didn't know where her head was at.

We are at a bookstore and come across the unsolvedmysteries dvd box set. We laugh, and I can tell she's thinking about that conversation too. So while we're driving I bring it up half jokingly and we get to talking about details to pass the time. It's her turn to drive so I pick out people from cars on the road. Whoever driving alone was a target.

Long story short we kind of goaded each other into it. I made the first move. It happened really fast. Too fast for us to ? out. When I think back on it I wasn't scared or sick like people are usually depicted after killing someone. I was more or less in awe of how much blood there was. It was not as clean as I had imagined it.

She was kinda in shock as well. Not sick but we definitely knew we crossed a bridge. We cut our trip short and later on that summer she went overseas and just stayed there. We still talk but not like we used to. She doesn't come home period. She got married and has kids so I'm not worried about a crisis of conscience. I still have fantasies, I still go on road trips but it's just not the same without cuzzo.

#GotthatItch
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no damn lion in yo house broad quit lyin.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf EtherealAmotekun
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @sion

i do that ? too rofl

#worse

Me too ....