Sergio Garcia Makes Fried Chicken Remark about Tiger Woods

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As i said before its more about Sergios intent than anything.. regardless what Tiger identifies with...
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I think the intent should be enough for Tiger to feel a way....but Sergio knows as well as we do what Tiger personally identifies with...deep down Tiger is probably glad Sergio was dumb enough to say it so he can finally play a sympathy card cause he knows as well as everybody that the whole infidelity issue is still fresh in a lot of peoples minds...but like I said I don't blame Tiger...gotta do whatever to get the general public back on your side
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Considering the fact that Tiger never totally identified himself as a black person....its clear he is using this opportunity to be a victim for once when u also consider all the backlash he received for cheating on his wife.....with that said, I don't blame Tiger for riding the wave

Why does he have to identify as being black? His father who raised him and taught him golf and things about life was black. Yes he plays a mostly white sport, but dude is still black.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufpU3X-t4w

This clown was callin a 21 year old man a little boy and said "tell him to serve fried chicken next year or collard greens or whatever they serve"
  • yroholla
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Considering the fact that Tiger never totally identified himself as a black person....its clear he is using this opportunity to be a victim for once when u also consider all the backlash he received for cheating on his wife.....with that said, I don't blame Tiger for riding the wave

Why does he have to identify as being black? His father who raised him and taught him golf and things about life was black. Yes he plays a mostly white sport, but dude is still black.

Well the fried chicken comment is a racist remark that is historically exclusive to black people....so to me, for a person who made it a point to explain his background about not really identifying himself as black to all of a sudden being " hurt " by remarks that could only be offensive to black people when we all know he is still trying to recover his image, it just sounds like a very convenient position to put himself in
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Well the fried chicken comment is a racist remark that is historically exclusive to black people....so to me, for a person who made it a point to explain his background about not really identifying himself as black to all of a sudden being " hurt " by remarks that could only be offensive to black people when we all know he is still trying to recover his image, it just sounds like a very convenient position to put himself in

What is the process of identifying as being black? Do you have to check into town hall and register as being black. Is there a logo on your license next to the blood donor logo showing you are black? ? sounds like ? from the Jim Crow era lol.

Homes is black at the end of the day. Im sure he has faced racist ? throughout his career in golf and in life in general. He doesn't need to hold a press conference on ESPN and say I identify as being black.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ROFL Sergio is still catching feelings over tiger distracting him from his shot, but he still hit 2 in the water in the last two holes LAUCE.

Tiger should throw on a jazz throwback and a jazz fitted and tell em YOU MAD!?!?
  • yroholla
    Options

What is the process of identifying as being black? Do you have to check into town hall and register as being black. Is there a logo on your license next to the blood donor logo showing you are black? ? sounds like ? from the Jim Crow era lol.

Homes is black at the end of the day. Im sure he has faced racist ? throughout his career in golf and in life in general. He doesn't need to hold a press conference on ESPN and say I identify as being black.

To me yes he is still black...but he made a point to explain his background in a way to not identify as black...so I don't buy him being "hurt" when the remark is exclusive to black people....I'm just saying it is very convenient for him now to take that position now that he has to rebuild his image...and I don't blame him but I see through it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fuzzy Zoeller is ? . I've been to two PGA Championships and he acted like he was a ? sucka.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    TigerWoods wrote: »

Hey there bro. ? you!!

Easy tiger we both black folk that play in niche predominantly white sports we gotta stick together bruh! Lets catch a hockey game at the Staples Center or some ? soon.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? dont eat chicken anyways, ? probably like bologna sandwiches and pizzas

lol wo wo wo son chill with the pizza. Bologna sandwhiches are bland and boring. Pizza is not bland and boring son i ? with pizza. Dominoes 3 topping for 7.99 is goat. Plus that $10 meal box or the $20 meal box from pizza hut is also goat.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best golfer ever...been in the game almost two decades and still has to put up with this ? ....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Churches chicken>>>>>>
  • MR.CJ
    Options

To me yes he is still black...but he made a point to explain his background in a way to not identify as black...so I don't buy him being "hurt" when the remark is exclusive to black people....I'm just saying it is very convenient for him now to take that position now that he has to rebuild his image...and I don't blame him but I see through it

Tiger said he is caublasian
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufpU3X-t4w

This clown was callin a 21 year old man a little boy and said "tell him to serve fried chicken next year or collard greens or whatever they serve"
    in 97...he was just a baby ? then....he forgave that cracka too...

im glad he gets these wake up calls... even tho this ? doesnt stop tiger from letting blonde ?

siphon his earnings, when they wasnt swinging on the course with him
  • yroholla
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Lol see this the ? I'm talking about....I can't find the clip or quote but I believe dude even broke down his percentage of blackness...or it might have been somebody else I forgot but it goes to show the lengths he goes to explain his background...? out here making up words and ? to explain his background...? you black Lol cut that caublasian ? out
  • MR.CJ
    Options

Lol see this the ? I'm talking about....I can't find the clip or quote but I believe dude even broke down his percentage of blackness...or it might have been somebody else I forgot but it goes to show the lengths he goes to explain his background...? out here making up words and ? to explain his background...? you black Lol cut that caublasian ? out

Tiger can't have it both ways
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Churches chicken>>>>>>

chick fill a tho >>>>>>>>>>>>

i wish i lived down south used to go visting fam down south

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol wo wo wo son chill with the pizza. Bologna sandwhiches are bland and boring. Pizza is not bland and boring son i ? with pizza. Dominoes 3 topping for 7.99 is goat. Plus that $10 meal box or the $20 meal box from pizza hut is also goat.

got dammit.....now I'm hungry...well ? you very much
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

got dammit.....now I'm hungry...well ? you very much

well call dominoes my ? lmaoo eventually you were gon be hungry now you can get a good as deal (hits easy button) your welcome.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Churches chicken>>>>>>

? ............GET ALLLLLLL THE WAY THE ? OUTTA HERE!!!!......

name me one establishment...whose fried chicken tastes sour.....the last time I bought that ? everybody in the house got sick
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is from Spain its in their nature to be racist.