Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tiger milking this sht too, lmao...

? response was like

"those words hurt me"

white america feeling sorry for tiger now....them ? forgot all about that ? that happened a couple of years ago
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't bring Arnlod Palmer into this. I love his iced teas.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Churches biscuits>>>>>>>>>Churches chicken
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    red lobster biscuits >> lobster
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    this the perfect combo, red lobster biscuits and popeyes chicken and kfc's coleslaw.
    i want chicken now.

enuybg4lgj5omn8nkoo2.gif
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    this the perfect combo, red lobster biscuits and popeyes chicken and kfc's coleslaw. popeyes red beans and rice
    i want chicken now.

enuybg4lgj5omn8nkoo2.gif

fixed
  • TheBossman
    Options
    so i guess ? don't eat vegetables everyday, b.
  • Matt-
    Options
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do yall have Canes? Or buschs chicken that's some good ass chicken right there but as far as well established chsins popeyes >>>>
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Churches chicken>>>>>>

? ............GET ALLLLLLL THE WAY THE ? OUTTA HERE!!!!......

name me one establishment...whose fried chicken tastes sour.....the last time I bought that ? everybody in the house got sick

They okra is GOAT
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On behalf of black people I would like to say that we for the most part love fried chicken. We're not going to let you make us feel ashamed about it anymore either! Now if white people can admit they like bologna and mayonnaise sandwiches we'd be all good.
  • Matt-
    Options
    i wonder what the white equivalent would be. Let's say if Tiger Woods, or perhaps one of the actual black mythical golfers got in a dispute with Phil Mickelson. If they made a comment about something like mayonaise or ? , i don't know. I can't really think of any stereotypical white food. But I doubt there would be any outrage. But let someone mention grape soda, chicken, tacos or rice and everybody wants an apology.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder what the white equivalent would be. Let's say if Tiger Woods, or perhaps one of the actual black mythical golfers got in a dispute with Phil Mickelson. If they made a comment about something like mayonaise or ? , i don't know. I can't really think of any stereotypical white food. But I doubt there would be any outrage. But let someone mention grape soda, chicken, tacos or rice and everybody wants an apology.

That would only be an issue in a place where black people are the majority...which doesn't represent America at all....and history unfortunately will never allow white people to be victim of racism...but I see ur point from an objective standpoint
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    gus's chicken in memphis so dam bomb that ? makes you want to go in the back and start ask the cooks questions..like how did you do this
  • Matt-
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »

That would only be an issue in a place where black people are the majority...which doesn't represent America at all....and history unfortunately will never allow white people to be victim of racism...but I see ur point from an objective standpoint

i don't think an off-hand comment about food makes anyone a racist or makes anyone a victim of racism. All i really wondered was if there was a stereotypical white food.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »

i don't think an off-hand comment about food makes anyone a racist or makes anyone a victim of racism. All i really wondered was if there was a stereotypical white food.

I don't think there's a stereotypical white food per say...but I will say everytime I've had bland potato salad some white person made it lol
  • Matt-
    Options
    i dont like anything with mayo. i think i pretty much like every stereotypical black food, so i can relate to the struggle.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea white folks potato salad be way off...gotta use miracle whip tho...i don't rock with mayo either but i can't ? with potato salad made with mustard
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a Bojangles tooooowwwn
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also ? with chicken livers from buschs chicken or chicken express
  • TheBossman
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea white folks potato salad be way off...gotta use miracle whip tho...i don't rock with mayo either but i can't ? with potato salad made with mustard

the ? !?
  • TheBossman
    Options
    i dont like anything with mayo. i think i pretty much like every stereotypical black food, so i can relate to the struggle.

you one of them white folks who put mustard on your cold cut sandwiches?
  • Matt-
    edited May 2013
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

you one of them white folks who put mustard on your cold cut sandwiches?

Nah you dead wrong, but when I get dusted I like to spread the blood like mustard
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing that I thought was crazy when I moved up to the DMV was the lack of BBQ and Fried Chicken places. Down south, there are no less than 4 different chain about half a dozen local fried chicken places in any moderate sized city or town. In the DMV you got Popeyes, KFC, and Bojangles and that's it. And hell where I live in Alexandria, it's only Popeyes and KFC and there are no local fried chicken placees. All the local chicken joints are the peruvian rotisserie spots.