Sergio Garcia Makes Fried Chicken Remark about Tiger Woods

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Churches chicken>>>>>>

? ............GET ALLLLLLL THE WAY THE ? OUTTA HERE!!!!......

name me one establishment...whose fried chicken tastes sour.....the last time I bought that ? everybody in the house got sick

lmfao Cash Money used to always say in their songs they would eat churches chicken for da ghetto im dyin readin dis
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? white people...period. They all try to act like they arent bigoted but they are...? em.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ? white people...period. They all try to act like they arent bigoted but they are...? em.

Some white people act like that not all. But some black folk can be the same way toward other black folk and toward other races as well. In this world bigotry knows know race. Its just the fact white folk been in positions of power and let it go to their head word to white folk thinking the confederates still won. And ? light skinned hispanics be just as racist as the european spanish folks like sergio. word to george zimmerman lmao. Those light skinned and mixed raced hispanics be trina down darker latinos and blacks and check off white on their census papers lol.

But now ? getting money/power/etc. and they juts as bigoted. From the corrupt ? in 3rd world african countries. To some of these celebrities and uncle tom politicians like herman cain and justice clarence thomas.

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at this so called rivalry. Sergio Garcia ain't winning ? !! You gotta win for it to be. a rivalry man!! He need to work on his game and quit with this ? !
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 's basically like calling Tiger a poopyhead.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chick-fil-a greater than life itself. If you don't like chic fila you don't understand fried chicken.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chick-fil-a greater than life itself. If you don't like chic fila you don't understand fried chicken.

Bojangles> Chick fil a

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Considering the fact that Tiger never totally identified himself as a black person....its clear he is using this opportunity to be a victim for once when u also consider all the backlash he received for cheating on his wife.....with that said, I don't blame Tiger for riding the wave

Why does he have to identify as being black? His father who raised him and taught him golf and things about life was black. Yes he plays a mostly white sport, but dude is still black.

Well the fried chicken comment is a racist remark that is historically exclusive to black people....so to me, for a person who made it a point to explain his background about not really identifying himself as black to all of a sudden being " hurt " by remarks that could only be offensive to black people when we all know he is still trying to recover his image, it just sounds like a very convenient position to put himself in

What is the process of identifying as being black? Do you have to check into town hall and register as being black. Is there a logo on your license next to the blood donor logo showing you are black? ? sounds like ? from the Jim Crow era lol.

Homes is black at the end of the day. Im sure he has faced racist ? throughout his career in golf and in life in general. He doesn't need to hold a press conference on ESPN and say I identify as being black.

To me yes he is still black...but he made a point to explain his background in a way to not identify as black...so I don't buy him being "hurt" when the remark is exclusive to black people....I'm just saying it is very convenient for him now to take that position now that he has to rebuild his image...and I don't blame him but I see through it

Tiger said he is caublasian

Lol see this the ? I'm talking about....I can't find the clip or quote but I believe dude even broke down his percentage of blackness...or it might have been somebody else I forgot but it goes to show the lengths he goes to explain his background...? out here making up words and ? to explain his background...? you black Lol cut that caublasian ? out

Tiger can't have it both ways
    And ride all the time not just when convenient

~Nas~
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Made me think of that Dave Chappelle stand up. "If you don't like chicken or watermelon something is wrong with YOU muthafucka."

http://youtu.be/QK3-3oWnZ1M
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why people apologize after ? like this. It wasn't an accident. You knew what you were saying and you meant it. No one believes it was a mistake and everyone knows the aplogy is BS. So it's better just to let it pass.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why people apologize after ? like this. It wasn't an accident. You knew what you were saying and you meant it. No one believes it was a mistake and everyone knows the aplogy is BS. So it's better just to let it pass.

I agree. When people say some off color ? that bugs me I always respect them even less when they give up a forced apology. Like some athlete says ? on twitter then needs to go out and say sorry 5 million times, and do charity work for sword swallowers to make up for it like they really actually sorry they said ? on twitter.

The best ever are when people issue a NON-apology, but that ? don't happen no more.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I never understood the fried chicken/? jokes. Go to Chik fil a, KFC or Zaxbys and you'll see nothing but white folks loving that ? .

This. Everyone loves chicken. Especially Fried chicken. Especially Asians. Theres a reason why the big corporations will adjust their menus to cater to the local tastes to sell their products. Got these pics when I visited Asia.

941043_10151578058029106_570351102_n.png

wendys-01.jpg

8923317.jpg

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    that stereotype been around a lot longer than the popeye's lady but she does play into the stereotype tho...And Tiger should just come back and say Garcia is riding his bike over to his house for some corona's and taco's

Man you know damn well Sergio is european and is from Spain, they dont ? with taco's, corona's or anything mexican
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    Local pizza spots owned by actual Italians >>>>>>>

One of the things I miss most about Jersey. Nothing like the scent of an Italian owned pizzaria.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    Smh at people talking about pizza hut and dominoes. Local pizza spots owned by actual Italians >>>>>>>

oh no ? i ? with that New Haven frank pepe pizza in CT (first pizza joint in America). But when i want allot of food for value i ? with that dominoes and pizza hut.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See how quick Adidas and Taylor Made (i think) was quick to back Sergio over some subliminal racist ? . See how quick Gatorade, the watch company,etc were quick to drop Tiger over some bs like infidelity.

What's worst, racism or infidelity?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    See how quick Adidas and Taylor Made (i think) was quick to back Sergio over some subliminal racist ? . See how quick Gatorade, the watch company,etc were quick to drop Tiger over some bs like infidelity.

well i think it was cause of the level of depth in tigers cheating. Yes many golfers ? around with side ? and ? i think a former golfers wife wrote a book about that. But Tiger had a hoe in each different area code.

Sergio ? while a low racist blow was not a catergory 5 racist ? on the PR scale. If he would have said the n word or talked about a noose or white hood then his ass would be dropped. As stupid and intentional as this was it could have been 10 times worse. The way espn was reporting it before revealing the line i thought it was worse.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    So because Tiger isn't deny his parents and grandparents race and ethnic make up, HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE OR DISTANCING HIMSELF FROM BEING BLACK? ? outta here.

Why would the man dismiss his Asian and Caucasian side, just to appease some low self esteem ? who need somebody to identify with.
  • usmarin3
    Options

well i think it was cause of the level of depth in tigers cheating. Yes many golfers ? around with side ? and ? i think a former golfers wife wrote a book about that. But Tiger had a hoe in each different area code.

Sergio ? while a low racist blow was not a catergory 5 racist ? on the PR scale. If he would have said the n word or talked about a noose or white hood then his ass would be dropped. As stupid and intentional as this was it could have been 10 times worse. The way espn was reporting it before revealing the line i thought it was worse.

Arnold Palmer one of the greatest golfer and faces of golf is a known philanderer, cheated on his wife plenty of time and is known to be bag hoes. They sweep all his ? under the carpet!
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

did kobe get dropped for saying ? ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Arnold Palmer one of the greatest golfer and faces of golf is a known philanderer, cheated on his wife plenty of time and is known to be bag hoes. They sweep all his ? under the carpet!

Oh i agree and the same ? goes for sterotyping black households as being broken when many white folks have baby moms and broken homes.

But as far as what sergio said honestly on the racist scale i don't think it deserved to have sponsors being pulled its really up to them. This ? is PG racism compaired to the ? that has gone on. Word to don imus even white athletes/broadcasters (at least when it comes to racial ignorance). Now murder, word to oscar pretorious they still get allot more slack and freedom.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no rationalizing this ? that ? wanted to say a black racist joke outta spite. ? him. He shoulda be ostracized to the end by the media but he said I'm sorry smh
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    instead of saying he would invite tiger over and serve fried chicken, he just should have said that he might invite Elin
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYETOPn wrote: »

Bojangles> Chick fil a

hell naw only thing good at bojangles is the breakfast...their chicken is wack as ?