OFFICIAL 2013-2014 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD

Options

Comments

• Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Charles be ? as hell...Kobe could avg 20 with 1 hand. That's what he does better than any player ever. Score.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Charles be ? as hell...Kobe could avg 20 with 1 hand. That's what he does better than any player ever. Score.

Kobe's ability to use both hands is what makes him so dangerous though *awkward silence*

Struggle troll there lolll
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speedy recovery Michael Cooper
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Tongue cancer sounds so random

Get well soon
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    He should have listened to Michael Douglas.

On a serious note, Get well soon...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    You speak as a man wholly delusional about what Boston will bring to the table next year

This made 0 sense, I was trying to help you out since you don't know what the ? your team is doing
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody knows the answer for sure but youre in here trolling talking about the Lakers wont blow anyone out, but you stay talking about how the Celtics are about to make major moves and James Young will be ROY. Not to mention your outlandish trade scenarios which somehow nets The Celtics an allstar team in 2015. ? outta here
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Options
    I learned to ignore John B awhile ago, he's easily the most trash poster on here. Too much nba 2k association mode for him.

Celtics are irrelevant
    They always do this win a bit then immediately go into a 15 year abyss of garbage. Hoping to rise again while countless fan boys like bill Simmons and John B talk about to the "old days"

Ignore the Xbox Danny ainge's
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been hyped for this Kobe comeback season.... What type of numbers y'all see him doing, I got him at around 24ppg 5 boards and 6.5 dimes.... He was on his Magic ? I see him being heavy in the passing, still scoring efficiently esp in the post
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    I been hyped for this Kobe comeback season.... What type of numbers y'all see him doing, I got him at around 24ppg 5 boards and 6.5 dimes.... He was on his Magic ? I see him being heavy in the passing, still scoring efficiently esp in the post

I don't doubt he'll get his when he's on the court, I'm more concerned with the minutes he plays tbh. I really would like to see him under/around 30 mpg for the year but idk if he wants to be that guy.

Gonna be devastating if he has to end his career because of injury. Hope he plays a patient game and is the guy that almost had a triple double like 10 games in a row back in '12-'13.

Well I agree he should play around 32-33 mins max, he has to be a calmer version of himself and let ? develop more than ever also that's why I see him being more of an active and willing facilitator like he was on our last playoff chase... He was dropping a lot of money for every1 if we can get that then his shot will be even more devastating...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I learned to ignore John B awhile ago, he's easily the most trash poster on here. Too much nba 2k association mode for him.

Celtics are irrelevant
    They always do this win a bit then immediately go into a 15 year abyss of garbage. Hoping to rise again while countless fan boys like bill Simmons and John B talk about to the "old days"

Ignore the Xbox Danny ainge's

LOL you ignore me yet you stay clicking reactions on my posts, get off my ? Malibu go back to begging for Tommy's attention you ? ?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Nobody knows the answer for sure but youre in here trolling talking about the Lakers wont blow anyone out, but you stay talking about how the Celtics are about to make major moves and James Young will be ROY. Not to mention your outlandish trade scenarios which somehow nets The Celtics an allstar team in 2015. ? outta here

Aight homie when you snap back into reality and realize Kobe and his 70 year old knees, Carlos ? and Nick Young aren't leading yall to nothing but obscurity you'll figure out the Celtics are ten steps ahead of yall, hire a coach already you ? losers
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Options

25 easy, because he has too. The way he is used all depends on the coach hired. I see his boards going up as he most likely plays majority of time at small forward. Assists right at career average.

Regardless there's 3 main things I like to watch from a basketball standpoint this year. Kobe returning, Kyrie's development, and the spurs excellent team ball.

All 3 will be the most compelling story lines.
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

Aight homie when you snap back into reality and realize Kobe and his 70 year old knees, Carlos ? and Nick Young aren't leading yall to nothing but obscurity you'll figure out the Celtics are ten steps ahead of yall, hire a coach already you ? losers

Lol @ Ten steps. A million guards and Kelly Olynyk

Edit: Oh ? , yall just got Evan Turner? My bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcIrmNGUKUs

"? cant troll no more"
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2014
    Options
    25 5 5
    33 minutes would be great
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All depends on the coach (and the lineup), but I think it's pretty safe to say he'll put up over 20ppg.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @parallel switch thread title year to 2014-2015
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    I'll be the starter for the next thread... parallel just been too disrespectful to kick this off lol
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Wait til training camp
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nelly on kobe bryant....."this is the child LA has raised....why he take the money"?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Lol @ Ten steps. A million guards and Kelly Olynyk

Edit: Oh ? , yall just got Evan Turner? My bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcIrmNGUKUs

"? cant troll no more"

But y'all are ready to throw a parade after resigning Nick Young, Wes Johnson is going to make y'all a great defense and if Xavier Henry could stay healthy he's the next coming of Kobe, act as if the Lakers signed Turner y'all wouldn't be be like "dude he was just a 2nd pick in the draft a couple years, I think he'll finally live up to his potential in LA, it's an Awsome pickup for us"
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Nelly on kobe bryant....."this is the child LA has raised....why he take the money"?

Don't nobody give a ? about what nelly thinks.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    A rumor on why the Lakers have not hired a coach yet is because they'd like to see how the Doc Rivers/Clippers situation plays out. Its been reported that Rivers will leave the Clips if Sterling continues as owner of the franchise.

If Doc comes to LAL, they did Byron Scott ?
This discussion has been closed.