Bad Chick with a Average ? ....What's your thoughts on it???

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you seen a bad ass chick,thick in the waist cute in the face with a ? who you consider not on her level.How would you feel about it??why so many people get offended or judge the chick for being with a guy they consider out of her league??what makes her better that he dont deserve a chick whos attractive??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY-IQMgml9tXnlSbaTx2t_tAb2hAQuDwl7a__V4Lt-1T-kat6P4w

Comments

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    I seen this thick and cute ass yellow bone with this average ass dude.I was like why I cant get a bad one like that.I was like must be the money.Dude look like he belong in the geek club
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let him do him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My thoughts are.. its not my ? concern.. this ? is half way ? .. alot of males do this so you are not alone..
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You can not accurately evaluate a couple because you're an outsider in that situation. It may seem like she's a dime and he's a square but maybe she isn't ? outside of appearance and he's got a good job goin for him.. you never really know those kinds of details so you can't really justify feeling any sort of way about it because all of your opinions are based on the very few things about them that you have available to judge them by at that present moment.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well I'm a bad dude who's usually with a bad chick... so i'd probably just feel sorry for them both for having averageness in their lives..
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    ive seen ? butt hurt when they see a bad chick with a dude they consider below average.Im like he must be doing something right to get her.Everything shouldnt be about looks
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care but I don't think you ? for that

But I just don't care
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? that ? ... ? "another ? " is irrelevant to the equation anyways .....that's what I think .....And more important ? that ? for ? wit a Wack ass ? like tht .... Matter fact if we talking bout levels and ? .... A ? ? wit a Wack ass ? ain't on my muthafuckin level anyhow! ? ... Now .... What she cannnn get ...is a Po-tential .... Opportunity .... At an upgrade .... However that offer ...is strictly contingent upon... Whether or not i feeeel the benevolence flowing thru my veins ... On THAT particular muthafuckin day at THAT particular muthafuckin time ...

But I'll tell you what .... Whatever the case may be .... I damn sure ...ain't worried about .... No "other ? "
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money and sex...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Women aren't as shallow as men, they worry about personality, goals, character traits, and all that other malarkey...

Yes they are.

wiltandladies.jpg

The man that claim to have slept with 20,000 women...I'm pretty sure it wasn't because the ? was funny or witty.
    ? said women ain't shallow rofl why you think these entertainers and ball players always get fine wives or jump offs? MONEY.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Is he really average if he's with a bad ? ?????

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually date average lookin guys *shrug* they're the ones that's willing to put in the work.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just seen this ? yesterday. The dude was so comfortable with his postion, that he was rocking the ? puffs hairstyle from the 90s. The ? gave me a ether lite, to the point where I went home and stared at the mirror and said, "money =females "

I never wanted to except the reality....but the truth is ? ain't ? but hoes and tricks.

I NEVER gotten a cool dime type chick and I spoken to alot of females. Alot.
    Most of it runs on materialistic,wealth you have.

So I ? with 4s-6 for my pride sake. ? can't keep taking them L's cuz them sons of ? add up. The girls I talk to now make me feel like a ?

Morale of the story...get your ? together, then go for any girl u want.
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Hip2DaHop93 Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Money, humor, and sex. Doesn't matter what you look like, if you have at least two of those women will flock unless it's some uppity ass female who wants all three.