The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if your expecting anything from grant hill reconsider dude looks bad out there
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Griffin hasn't done anything to improve his skillset
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    odom should retired
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deandre Jordan ft's are awful, what the ? do these guys be working on in the off season
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    odom should retired

lol Mitch Kupchak da GOAT
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Deandre Jordan ft's are awful, what the ? do these guys be working on in the off season

dunks and alley-oops
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Damn Son wrote: »
    Kobe gon destroy everybody and they mama this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l5Dpn2dnDtM

"Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter

For what it's worth, Kobe said his body feels better than it has since 2006."

thats scary......
    but he STILL needs to take it easy to be fresh for the playoffs////
    I wish he vg 24 PPG.....then ima know hes resting a lil bit

Lol @ basing his fatigue on points per game, I think you mean minutes per game.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when your agent gets you $50 million for being a limited 7 footer with no offense and minimal defense.....that ? prolly has no desire to work on a thing. already being paid just for being 7 feet smh
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king james getting the trophies again....lol

how ray allen n rashard lewis do? are they hot from 3 n/h
  • MR.CJ
    Options

allen had 15 points, 4-8 from the 3

lewis had 5 points, 0-1 from the 3
  • ATTS
    Options

allen had 15 points, 4-8 from the 3

lewis had 5 points, 0-1 from the 3

thanks
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I didn't get to watch the game but apparently the rookies balled out especially terrence jones... 20/6. Marcus Morris on his way out asap...

But Marcus played good too. Lamb as well. D-mo was kinda shaky though.

How did you watch the game and whats the word out there as far as who is gonna broadcast the games? I figured it would be on league pass but didn't see it. I don't think morris is a bad player but I just don't see him getting pt with our roster...

I watched on first row. Comcast is the only major carrier that has the new network. Every one else is still in "negotiations". Since you live in San Antonio you should be able to catch the games on league pass. IDK if I can cause I live in Houston. They might be blacked out.

what channel?

CSN Houston. New broadcast channel for the rockets and astros.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the ? I be talking about, they don't try to improve on their game in no form what so ever. Jordan is trash and tell me if I'm lying. They to busy hi posting instead of posting up
  • ATTS
    Options
    That's the ? I be talking about, they don't try to improve on their game in no form what so ever. Jordan is trash and tell me if I'm lying. They to busy hi posting instead of posting up

...............its that guaranteed money....gift and a curse for some players
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...............its that guaranteed money....gift and a curse for some players
    And the fans eat that up, they want to be entertained instead of seeing actual skills on the court. And most players are lazy to begin with
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deron Williams advised general manager Billy King not to wait for Dwight Howard as the Brooklyn Nets approached the 2012 offseason.

"One thing Deron did say to me, he said, 'Please, just don't wait on Dwight. We can't wait and not have a team,'" King said during the premiere of NBA TV's "The Association: Brooklyn Nets," which will air on Oct. 16.

"The team of Brooklyn is bigger than one person. I owed it to the organization, I owed it to our fans, I owed it to Deron and the players that we have to build for Brooklyn, and we went forward and built our team."

The Nets had struggled to surround Williams with complementary pieces to remain competitive as they attempted to acquire Howard.

In the offseason, the Nets re-signed Brook Lopez, Gerald Wallace and Kris Humphries, while trading for Joe Johnson.

The Magic eventually traded Howard to the Lakers.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8485853/brooklyn-nets-gm-billy-king-says-deron-williams-urged-not-wait-dwight-howard
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe gon destroy everybody and they mama this season.

"Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter

For what it's worth, Kobe said his body feels better than it has since 2006."

Yea but for what it's worth, the season hasnt started yet, so everybody feels as good as they did back in 06...check back with them during the all start break.
  • ATTS
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/400912_483957391634938_739535611_n.jpg[/img]

J.R. Smith, per head coach Mike Woodson, will be the Knicks sixth man again this season and the shooting guard is not happy with the decision.

"I think disappointed is an understatement," Smith told Newsday. "My whole process of getting better this summer and everything I went through was to be in that starting role. It was great to be able to have put all that work in and understand what I can do and my body can withhold without starting. I think it just makes our bench even stronger."

Smith won't start, but he may end up getting a good amount of minutes late in games if he's playing well -- hitting jump shots and playing defense.

Should coach Woodson start him or bring him off the bench?
  • ATTS
    edited October 2012
    Options
    According to Tom Moore of phillyBurbs.com, a reporter from Fox 29 claims "the Los Angeles Lakers may have given the 76ers damaged goods" when it comes to Andrew Bynum and his knees.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGp9ru0-hNuS8U195g-Ynqo-HAltOHt3s0_6cJu-YdkBP-u_SpBhz2861prQ
    Bynum is currently resting his knees over a period of three weeks and team president Rod Thorn refuted the report on Wednesday.

"The injury is what it is -- a bruised (left) knee," said Thorn. "It takes time to heal. He obviously had knee surgery previously."

Bynum, who expects to be ready opening night, has been sidelined for 130 of 394 games over the last five years due to injuries.
  • ATTS
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/557566_483902081640469_1416301769_n.jpg[/img]

O.J. Mayo's first two preseason games in a Dallas Mavericks uniform haven't exactly won over any of the doubters; on Tuesday, the fifth-year veteran went 0-7 from the field and finished with just one point in a 14-point loss to FC Barcelona.

The Mavericks were expecting a lot when they acquired O.J. Mayo this past summer. But so far in the Mavs' first two preseason games, Mayo has struggled mightily. The 6-4 guard has played 50 minutes, scored just nine points, grabbed five rebounds, dispensed six assists, collected four steals and turned the ball over four times.

If Mayo's struggles carry on into the regular season, the Mavericks have a number of players who could cut into his minutes: Vince Carter, Delonte West, Dahntay Jones, Rodrigue Beaubois, Jared Cunningham and Dominique Jones.

Do you think Mayo will be able to hold his starting spot the entire season?
  • Roger Godell
    Roger Godell Members Posts: 132
    Options
    According to Tom Moore of phillyBurbs.com, a reporter from Fox 29 claims "the Los Angeles Lakers may have given the 76ers damaged goods" when it comes to Andrew Bynum and his knees.

Bynum is currently resting his knees over a period of three weeks and team president Rod Thorn refuted the report on Wednesday.

"The injury is what it is -- a bruised (left) knee," said Thorn. "It takes time to heal. He obviously had knee surgery previously."

Bynum, who expects to be ready opening night, has been sidelined for 130 of 394 games over the last five years due to injuries.
    Yea I think it will get worse for Bynum than better Lakers made a great move
  • Roger Godell
    Roger Godell Members Posts: 132
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Deron Williams advised general manager Billy King not to wait for Dwight Howard as the Brooklyn Nets approached the 2012 offseason.

"One thing Deron did say to me, he said, 'Please, just don't wait on Dwight. We can't wait and not have a team,'" King said during the premiere of NBA TV's "The Association: Brooklyn Nets," which will air on Oct. 16.

"The team of Brooklyn is bigger than one person. I owed it to the organization, I owed it to our fans, I owed it to Deron and the players that we have to build for Brooklyn, and we went forward and built our team."

The Nets had struggled to surround Williams with complementary pieces to remain competitive as they attempted to acquire Howard.

In the offseason, the Nets re-signed Brook Lopez, Gerald Wallace and Kris Humphries, while trading for Joe Johnson.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8485853/brooklyn-nets-gm-billy-king-says-deron-williams-urged-not-wait-dwight-howard
    Dwill knew what time it was Howard was too unpredictable couldnt be trusted on where his destination was gonna be.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/557566_483902081640469_1416301769_n.jpg[/img]

O.J. Mayo's first two preseason games in a Dallas Mavericks uniform haven't exactly won over any of the doubters; on Tuesday, the fifth-year veteran went 0-7 from the field and finished with just one point in a 14-point loss to FC Barcelona.

The Mavericks were expecting a lot when they acquired O.J. Mayo this past summer. But so far in the Mavs' first two preseason games, Mayo has struggled mightily. The 6-4 guard has played 50 minutes, scored just nine points, grabbed five rebounds, dispensed six assists, collected four steals and turned the ball over four times.

If Mayo's struggles carry on into the regular season, the Mavericks have a number of players who could cut into his minutes: Vince Carter, Delonte West, Dahntay Jones, Rodrigue Beaubois, Jared Cunningham and Dominique Jones.

Do you think Mayo will be able to hold his starting spot the entire season?

Shouldnt be starting anyway
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel u DWill cant wait for Dwight Bitchassness u gotta make moves