The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, Rodney Carney plays for the Heat? I remember that ? , Bulls drafted him. That ? just disappeared from the league

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Miami Heat shooters complain that they are too open

reports Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.

Take this from new Heat shooter Rashard Lewis.

“Got to get used to it,” the veteran forward said as the Miami Heat continued training camp, “because that’s the hardest shot in basketball. I may have to hold it for a couple of seconds, so I can get somebody closing out to me.”

Shane Battier explained the problem best — it’s a rhythm thing.

“When you’re playing a game, you’re so used to playing instinctively,” Heat forward Shane Battier said, as he snapped his fingers to mimic the typical split-second timing of NBA decisions. “When you get a wide-, wide-open three, you’re naked. You have time to think and rationalize, and that’s counterintuitive to how we normally play. We normally play instinctively — time to think and time to react only. But when you have time to think in basketball, calculation often leads to miscalculation.”
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tmz.com/2012/10/11/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-smush-parker/

"Kobe told me out of his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him."

Smush averaged 11ppg while he was a Laker he wasnt good but he wasnt as bad as a lot of Laker fans try to paint him lls
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    Options
    smdh at Eric Gordon not being available to practice till the week of the 22nd
    this ? stays injured
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Kobe told me out of his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him."

Smush averaged 11ppg while he was a Laker he wasnt good but he wasnt as bad as a lot of Laker fans try to paint him lls

He was horrible that playoff series they had with the suns I think he went 3-30fg
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont know bout firin back dude ethered himself even more wit that ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol kobe stay sendin shots at smush parker
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lol kobe stay sendin shots at smush parker
    lol @ da reason being cuz he called Kobe an overrated teammate nd a diva
  • Beta
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Van Gundy At Odds With ESPN, NBA Over Pulled Role On Countdown
    Oct 11, 2012 11:41 AM EDT

Stan Van Gundy had a handshake agreement to join ESPN's NBA Countdown, but sources tell The Big Lead that David Stern allegedly prevented the hire.

“We had discussions with Stan Van Gundy and were interested in a role for him at ESPN," said a spokesman from the network. "Ultimately, we differed on potential assignments and we moved in another direction.”

Van Gundy talked about the issue on Wednesday with Dan LeBatard on Miami radio.

“No one at ESPN will tell us what happened," said Van Gundy. "Certainly the NBA office isn’t going to tell us what happened. One of the quotes from ESPN in there – we had discussions, but couldn’t agree on a role … as is usual, that’s a bunch of BS from ESPN.

"We actually did agree on a role, but then they came back and pulled that. That’s when we knew something was up.

"Nobody is going to give a straight answer because … that’s just the way a lot of people operate … nobody there has the guts to say anything, so that’s what you deal with.

"What I find fascinating … you have to give David Stern and the NBA a lot of credit … ESPN pays the league, and then the league tells them what to do. It’s more ESPN’s problem. You gotta have no ? whatsoever to pay someone hundreds of millions of dollars and let them run your business.

"Just say what happened. Who cares? Who cares if I’m on there or not. Just come out and say this is what we decided and why … [ESPN's quote] that’s just a flat out lie. Why would you do that? I don’t understand. We agreed on something, you changed your mind and pulled the offer. Don’t say we couldn’t come to an agreement. We did.”

Van Gundy and Stern have long been at odds, most notably for criticism of the way officials were treating Dwight Howard.

“I would render a guess … that we won’t be hearing from him for the rest of the season,” said Stern in response on the Colin Cowherd show.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223931/Van_Gundy_At_Odds_With_ESPN_NBA_Over_Pulled_Role_On_Countdown

Im on my ATTS ? ...

Oh yeah russell westbrook replaces wade on the jordan brand
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    damn Stan Van woulda been entertaining, welp looks like ima be turnin to ova games during their halftime report praise gawd for League Pass
  • ATTS
    Options
    Im on my ATTS ? ...

@alphaoutlaw ...........lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4Dns3kBggcA#!

gotta get Big Baby da ? outta here for dis lol @ him being da star of da Magic at da moment "BIG BABY nd Im kinda famous"
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gotta get Big Baby da ? outta here for dis lol @ him being da star of da Magic at da moment "BIG BABY nd Im kinda famous"

Smh wannabe Flo-rida ass ? lol.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    he sounds horrendous wit dat auto tune mane i cant stop laughin lol
  • Beta
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "OH you know just what my name is, BIG BABYYYYYYY and im kinda famous"

EDIT: Didnt know axel put the same ? lmao

I wish I could be there wen stephen jackson hears this ? .

• BlackAX410
    Options
    he did say they was all wack idk wat drugs big baby was on makin dis ? but Alpha u trynna get a game of 2K in? lls
  • Beta
    Options
    lol Yeah lemme hop on real quick, Bust your ass, then get back on the IC lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as a rapper

Big baby>>>>>>Axel
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options

PAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

• ATTS
    Options
    that was a bunch of marlarkey
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Van Gundy At Odds With ESPN, NBA Over Pulled Role On Countdown
    Oct 11, 2012 11:41 AM EDT

Stan Van Gundy had a handshake agreement to join ESPN's NBA Countdown, but sources tell The Big Lead that David Stern allegedly prevented the hire.

“We had discussions with Stan Van Gundy and were interested in a role for him at ESPN," said a spokesman from the network. "Ultimately, we differed on potential assignments and we moved in another direction.”

Van Gundy talked about the issue on Wednesday with Dan LeBatard on Miami radio.

“No one at ESPN will tell us what happened," said Van Gundy. "Certainly the NBA office isn’t going to tell us what happened. One of the quotes from ESPN in there – we had discussions, but couldn’t agree on a role … as is usual, that’s a bunch of BS from ESPN.

"We actually did agree on a role, but then they came back and pulled that. That’s when we knew something was up.

"Nobody is going to give a straight answer because … that’s just the way a lot of people operate … nobody there has the guts to say anything, so that’s what you deal with.

"What I find fascinating … you have to give David Stern and the NBA a lot of credit … ESPN pays the league, and then the league tells them what to do. It’s more ESPN’s problem. You gotta have no ? whatsoever to pay someone hundreds of millions of dollars and let them run your business.

"Just say what happened. Who cares? Who cares if I’m on there or not. Just come out and say this is what we decided and why … [ESPN's quote] that’s just a flat out lie. Why would you do that? I don’t understand. We agreed on something, you changed your mind and pulled the offer. Don’t say we couldn’t come to an agreement. We did.”

Van Gundy and Stern have long been at odds, most notably for criticism of the way officials were treating Dwight Howard.

“I would render a guess … that we won’t be hearing from him for the rest of the season,” said Stern in response on the Colin Cowherd show.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223931/Van_Gundy_At_Odds_With_ESPN_NBA_Over_Pulled_Role_On_Countdown

Im on my ATTS ? ...

I guess SVG put his foot in his mouth one to many times....David Stern looking like a dictator
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Baby been bout that Rainbow life and he aint let'n up

2413244_o.gif

2413273_o.gif

medium_a68f3bfbe8b3755c3fb3a17f3ab5504f.jpg

featherboa.jpg

glendaviskm4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIz80L9eJhA
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    as a rapper

Big baby>>>>>>Axel

dont disrespect me like dat
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a good feeling Big Baby listens to a lot of house and techno music. That boy is about as fruity as every black church ''choir director''
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2592495355_6db3e437ce_o.jpg

Mousebudden: can any Celtic fan or NBA player defend this buffoonery ??? youtube.com/watch?v=jIz80L9eJhA

iambigbaby11: Tell Joe burdens !!! I don’t play with trash , I take it outside !!! Plus he’s broke has hell!! I think his fans forgot about him!!

mousebudden: hey @iambigbaby11 , shut your f— got ass up … ol’ “i love boxing n—-z out” ass ? …

iambigbaby11: Joe !! Who ever that fool is!! Have no clue In the world who he is really no joke!! I really have no clue!!! Where we from we call guys like that’s lames from Spain !! Take your ass to Spain and go sale some CDs ! Or at Least Burn your s–t and sale at the comer store !! You might make some money you clown!! Paint your face !!!

mousebudden: hey @iambigbaby11 keep it 100 …. u asked 4 your championship ring in pink, right ??

mousebudden: i know 1 thing @iambigbaby11 , u ever try 2 use the ? next 2 me & i’ll f–k yo ass up, try me … wait, i take that last part back

mousebudden: this dude @iambigbaby11 will tell a n—a “s– my d—” & mean that s–t.

mousebudden: hey @iambigbaby11, tell the truth, what would u have done if the trophy was shaped like a d— ?? >>>> http://twitpic.com/2forbo
    7 minutes ago via web

iambigbaby11: Like I said I don’t play with trash!!! I take it out!! Ayo baby!!!!!!
    5 minutes ago via Echofon

mousebudden: ATT. ALL NBA PLAYERS – watch this n—a @iambigbaby11 next time y’all play the Celtics.. he go “Hard in the paint”, if u get my drift