The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Sources out of New Orleans say that the Hornets organization has apparently chosen a new name for the team. The new name is supposedly........wait for it.......The New Orleans PELICANS.

This is just a RUMOR for now, and has not been confirmed, so take this with a grain of salt

Nah, the name won't change just the team colors and uni's. their gonna be black and gold like the Saints.

Trillaaa

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics gonna be a problem, heat fans should be concerned
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ECF is gonna be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    This will be the year of both NY teams, the knicks and nets.

mj-laughing.gif
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would love to see that matchup in the playoffs tho
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn thats ? up for the T'Wolves i seen them making the playoffs this year. Its gone be hard to climb out the hole in the west
  • Beta
    Options

aha_gif.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blake Griffin looks more comfortable wit his jumper nd Deandre Jordan looks more confident in da post seems like they was hearin da criticism nd put in work dis summer
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    damn thats ? up for the T'Wolves i seen them making the playoffs this year. Its gone be hard to climb out the hole in the west

I know...it might be 6-8 weeks...NOT 4-6 for k-love
  • blackjack2012
    Options

aha_gif.gif

You don't think they drastically improve their roster..I know ur a heat fan and all but don't be surprised at a upset
  • deemula420
    Options

what kind of workout was this ? doing to break his hand tho?
  • BlackAX410
    Options

aha_gif.gif

You don't think they drastically improve their roster..I know ur a heat fan and all but don't be surprised at a upset

yeen kno? on da IC heat & Bulls fans claim da Heat swept da celtics last year nd we have no shot to compete wit em dis year lol. Even tho Barbosa>Dooling, C Lee> Marquis Daniels Jeff Green> Pietrus Darko> Ryan Hollins nd Sullinger> Jujuan Johnson we still suck nd we're somehow old even tho our roster is way younger then last year. I'll take da underdog role on da IC. Our bench scored 2 points in game 7 in da ECF last year if we in dat position dis year guarentee they'll score more its wateva tho Celtics one of da least popular power teams on here lls
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the jackoff
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Time for Derrick Williams to step up
  • Beta
    Options
    Would yall celtic ? stop whining? We know yall good its just fun to laugh @ yall. Sensitive ? lol but the same cant be said about the knicks
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

aha_gif.gif

yeen kno? on da IC heat & Bulls fans claim da Heat swept da celtics last year nd we have no shot to compete wit em dis year lol. Even tho Barbosa>Dooling, C Lee> Marquis Daniels Jeff Green> Pietrus Darko> Ryan Hollins nd Sullinger> Jujuan Johnson we still suck nd we're somehow old even tho our roster is way younger then last year. I'll take da underdog role on da IC. Our bench scored 2 points in game 7 in da ECF last year if we in dat position dis year guarentee they'll score more its wateva tho Celtics one of da least popular power teams on here lls

Terry>>Pavlovic, Wilcox>>Steimsma

• BlackAX410
    Options
    just noticed we dont have a thread yet ima get on dat tomorrow
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Love just recently hurt his elbow in his sleep and now he breaks his hand working out? I have a bad feeling about his career
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so it was his hand...he should be good unless its his shooting hand
    a lot better than his ankle or knee/acl....
  • blackjack2012
    Options

aha_gif.gif

Yea I think people look at the of ray Allen and think you guy have no chance...if rondo pulls his jumper more and hits his shot I think he'll be a candidate for m.v.p.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Martin is looking motivated so far in the preseason, its a contract year though so I expect him to do numbers.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    dis preseason Rondo has been a lot more confident in his jumper matter fact I think we play on TNT tomorrow against Brooklyn at 8pm so more people can see how he aint hesitant to take da jumper now
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know about this season is that Evan Turner needs to show the eff up and be consistent. If not, see what you can get for him.
  • deemula420
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »

so it was his hand...he should be good unless its his shooting hand
    a lot better than his ankle or knee/acl....

espn said it was the shooting hand
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    All I know about this season is that Evan Turner needs to show the eff up and be consistent. If not, see what you can get for him.

wit Iggy nd Lou Williams gone dis is his perfect oppurtunity he's shown flashes but he needs to be their number 1 wing player