The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Nate Robinson was killing last night, if only he can do that on a regular basis. Still waiting on Belinelli to get his shot going. Nazr Mohammed been playing well backing up Noah.

Bulls go surprise a lot of teams as long as the defense stay on point

How the mighty have fallen.. Relying on Nate Robinson are we now Bulls fans?.. Yall shoulda get Kept Korver and them.. Belinelli is going to disappoint.. Along with Nate and the rest of them.. If im you guys I watch a lot of college basketball and try to find a Robin to D-Rose's Batman... Real talk..

bruh dont worry about the bulls we gone be str8 if you forgot we still had the number 1 spot in the east and rose was on the sideline most of the year Meanwhile in new york yall was at the bottom. So no reason why we cant be 5-7 range by the time the season ends.

worry about passing out that prune juice at madison sqaure retirement home and keeping amare and them fire extinguishers separated.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there goes their playoff chances

Minnesota Timberwolves star Kevin Love has suffered a broken right hand and will be out 4-to-6 weeks.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    celtics found a backup point guard we signed Leandro Barbosa today
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options

Dude is useless against the Heat. Proved it last year with the Pacers in the semifinals.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boston deep as ?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Nate Robinson was killing last night, if only he can do that on a regular basis. Still waiting on Belinelli to get his shot going. Nazr Mohammed been playing well backing up Noah.

Bulls go surprise a lot of teams as long as the defense stay on point

How the mighty have fallen.. Relying on Nate Robinson are we now Bulls fans?.. Yall shoulda get Kept Korver and them.. Belinelli is going to disappoint.. Along with Nate and the rest of them.. If im you guys I watch a lot of college basketball and try to find a Robin to D-Rose's Batman... Real talk..

bruh dont worry about the bulls we gone be str8 if you forgot we still had the number 1 spot in the east and rose was on the sideline most of the year Meanwhile in new york yall was at the bottom. So no reason why we cant be 5-7 range by the time the season ends.

worry about passing out that prune juice at madison sqaure retirement home and keeping amare and them fire extinguishers separated.

28hd0g0.jpg
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was saying they should go after Barbosa a while back too, thats a huge step up from Keyon Dooling, just adding more depth to the already deepest team in the league
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude is useless against the Heat. Proved it last year with the Pacers in the semifinals.

he had a different role in Indiana tho cuz they had 2 point guards (Hill/Collison) i like da pickup
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    boston has 2 or 3 years window
  • ATTS
    Options
    damn....nash should have gotten barbosa
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He gon need to practice that hook a lil faster than that lol..
    But i like he learning something else..
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

he had a different role in Indiana tho cuz they had 2 point guards (Hill/Collison) i like da pickup

he probably wont even get any minutes in that series anyway
  • ATTS
    Options
    -Sources close to the Chicago Bulls say that in the *near future*, the Bulls will sign Taj Gibson to a contract extension and Amnesty Carlos ?

-Reigning NBA MVP, NBA Finals MVP, NBA Champion, & Olympic Gold Medalist LeBron James is continuing to develop and add a Jump Hook Shot to his game. LeBron has been seen working on the shot in practice multiple times, using and switching between both his right and left hands
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    good move for the bulls, I think Charlotte picks him up if this happens
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls not trying to have another Asik situation, they got 2 weeks to get the deal done so i doubt Gibson going anywhere
  • deemula420
    Options
    when ? gets amnesty im popping bottles like we won the chip
  • ATTS
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    when ? gets amnesty im popping bottles like we won the chip

Lol
  • ATTS
    Options
    Sources out of New Orleans say that the Hornets organization has apparently chosen a new name for the team. The new name is supposedly........wait for it.......The New Orleans PELICANS.

This is just a RUMOR for now, and has not been confirmed, so take this with a grain of salt
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    no way thats true
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Sources out of New Orleans say that the Hornets organization has apparently chosen a new name for the team. The new name is supposedly........wait for it.......The New Orleans PELICANS.

This is just a RUMOR for now, and has not been confirmed, so take this with a grain of salt

I know its the state bird and it's on our state flag, but I don't like Pelicans as the name of a team
  • deemula420
    Options
    hornets failed if thats the new name of the team
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

Nah, the name won't change just the team colors and uni's. their gonna be black and gold like the Saints.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barbarosa is a nice pickup by the c's...another gaurd who can run with rondo and drop points in bunches...can't go wrong with that...
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This will be the year of both NY teams, the knicks and nets.