The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Lin going to be looking like Eddie Kang when he sees Felton in the Garden.

"How does it feel to be me!" Sad how he's fallen after those memorable games in the Garden.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Brandon Roy playing well, hope he stays healthy and continue play this way

Bradley Beal will win Rookie of the year
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jermey lin is going to fail miserably in Houston, Lol, Rockets might win the lottery

Nuggets gon be straight this year
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ ESPN's "King of the Rings" comic book.

Someone was shroomed up when they thought of that ? . And LMFAO @ the continuous ether on Durant and the Thunder.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ ESPN's "King of the Rings" comic book.

Someone was shroomed up when they thought of that ? . And LMFAO @ the continuous ether on Durant and the Thunder.

"Man..thats messed up"
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I'm late but didn't they tell b roy he wasn't gonna be able to walk again if he continued playing? What's changed since then?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I'm late but didn't they tell b roy he wasn't gonna be able to walk again if he continued playing? What's changed since then?

He got that Kobe knee surgery...its crazy to hear that everyboy is hoping that he does well , but guys like eddy curry who been threw a lot worse get ? on
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options

He got that Kobe knee surgery...its crazy to hear that everyboy is hoping that he does well , but guys like eddy curry who been threw a lot worse get ? on

but curry brought half that ? on himself. B Roy's knee problem was beyond his control and he was playing great ball when he started getting hurt...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics nd nets play at 7:30 was a lot of half assing it at yesterdays game lets see if they put more effort in today lls
  • blackjack2012
    Options

but curry brought half that ? on himself. B Roy's knee problem was beyond his control and he was playing great ball when he started getting hurt..

Didn't his girl and kid get killed, after that he started to fall off ...I know b-Roy and he always had knee problems since he was in high school its nothing new.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    LoL.. So glad we let Lin walk.. Dude got a big head after Linsanity.. Now he's hurt?.. smh...

He's been hurt since last year when he sat out the playoffs but the doctors said he could play
    LoL.. So glad we let Lin walk.. Dude got a big head after Linsanity.. Now he's hurt?.. smh...

He's been hurt since last year when he sat out the playoffs but the doctors said he could play

He acted like he couldnt play because he knew if he did he wouldnt have gotten as good of a contract that he did. Juntao knew what he was doing..

c/s and he wuld be going up against the heat and they embarrassed the ? out his ass the one time they were on the road in MIA.. think it was Chalmers that put him on house arrest cuz
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

He acted like he couldnt play because he knew if he did he wouldnt have gotten as good of a contract that he did. Juntao knew what he was doing..

c/s and he wuld be going up against the heat and they embarrassed the ? out his ass the one time they were on the road in MIA.. think it was Chalmers that put him on house arrest cuz

Yeahhh he put the clamps on that ? it was the best thing I seen that entire year. I still got that game recorded.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I read somewhere that it was more to him retiring than just his knees and it really wasn't THAT bad. He said it was something that he didnt want to speak on yet. I'll have to find the article
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    ^^^^prolly wanted to get outta cursed ass portland without being too mean to da fans nd organization
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    His knees always been shot
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Can't wait for the season to start. My Nets are deep, we are a complete team.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That jumper wet. I got a great feeling Kobe will be efficient af this year
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9fGwh7DHgU&feature=g-high-u
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    They got crushed 0-4 in preseason lakers got some work to do
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »

I read somewhere that it was more to him retiring than just his knees and it really wasn't THAT bad. He said it was something that he didnt want to speak on yet. I'll have to find the article

I had something to type but your sig made me forget it
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    My Spurs got Eddie Curry... I don't know how I feel about it but if anyone can whip him back into shape Pop can... And Duncan can mentor him

The hard part will be to get him to commit to the defensive end. That was his problem here in Miami.

If that's his problem he might not get any playing time here...

Well i wouldnt say he wasnt committed to defense but rather he had a hard time grasping the scheme
    My Spurs got Eddie Curry... I don't know how I feel about it but if anyone can whip him back into shape Pop can... And Duncan can mentor him

The hard part will be to get him to commit to the defensive end. That was his problem here in Miami.

If that's his problem he might not get any playing time here...

Well i wouldnt say he wasnt committed to defense but rather he had a hard time grasping the scheme

That ? was horribly late on his rotations but i think i would rather have him than Pittman
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    They got crushed 0-4 in preseason lakers got some work to do

i wouldnt worry bout preseason lol my team aint really winning but da rotation players are hoopin so dats all dat matters
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate Robinson was killing last night, if only he can do that on a regular basis. Still waiting on Belinelli to get his shot going. Nazr Mohammed been playing well backing up Noah.

Bulls go surprise a lot of teams as long as the defense stay on point
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate Robinson was killing last night, if only he can do that on a regular basis. Still waiting on Belinelli to get his shot going. Nazr Mohammed been playing well backing up Noah.

Bulls go surprise a lot of teams as long as the defense stay on point

How the mighty have fallen.. Relying on Nate Robinson are we now Bulls fans?.. Yall shoulda get Kept Korver and them.. Belinelli is going to disappoint.. Along with Nate and the rest of them.. If im you guys I watch a lot of college basketball and try to find a Robin to D-Rose's Batman... Real talk..

We just down for 1 year like every team would if they lost their franchise player. Im still confident we can be 5-7 in the East
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    So KG been raving about Sullinger's basketball IQ. Thats saying something because we all know this ? KG don't even call the rookies by their first name let alone give them props....
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    So KG been raving about Sullinger's basketball IQ. Thats saying something because we all know this ? KG don't even call the rookies by their first name let alone give them props....
    he might start, they're huge on Sully he dont look like a rookie out there he can score from multiple areas on da court his defense is kinda shaky but dat can be worked on he could be da steal of da draft