bgoat wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »
    >>>>----;;;;----The Monopoly on ? in Pennsylvania is over --->>>>

7 Ponder days until NOLE FOOTBALL!!

2ccla93.jpg

Da ? ?? :-O :-O :-O

I guess that's that FSU ? right there smh

Yeah, you wouldn't understand. It's just the way we name threads(on a different board).

You got Ben Rapelisberger, Penn St/Sandusky, we got a player(Greg Dent) kicked of the team for ? . Then Monday night we're ? Pitt. So that the explanation for that. We change every week according to whomever we play.

Yeah I knew what you was talking bout, but come come on bruh lol
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >>>>----;;;;----The Monopoly on ? in Pennsylvania is over --->>>>

7 Ponder days until NOLE FOOTBALL!!

2ccla93.jpg

Da ? ?? :-O :-O :-O

I guess that's that FSU ? right there smh

Yeah, you wouldn't understand. It's just the way we name threads(on a different board).

You got Ben Rapelisberger, Penn St/Sandusky, we got a player(Greg Dent) kicked of the team for ? . Then Monday night we're ? Pitt. So that the explanation for that. We change every week according to whomever we play.

Yeah I knew what you was talking bout, but come come on bruh lol

I mean what? It's just part of the ? talking, nothing more nothing less.

I'll post the title in here when we play y'all.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UF's passing game is actually going to be much improved this year due to another year under Pease, Joker Phillips and recruiting. Quinton Dunbar and Solomon Patton are stepping up, Demarcus Robinson has the chance to be one of the top new comers in the league from what I'm hearing, Ahman Fulwood also is a nice addition and Trey Burton is always going to be a player. Driskel is looking much better going through his progressions and checking his protection and everything, the Oline is the deepest it's been in years. The defense actually has a good chance to be better than last year as well.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UF's passing game is actually going to be much improved this year due to another year under Pease, Joker Phillips and recruiting. Quinton Dunbar and Solomon Patton are stepping up, Demarcus Robinson has the chance to be one of the top new comers in the league from what I'm hearing, Ahman Fulwood also is a nice addition and Trey Burton is always going to be a player. Driskel is looking much better going through his progressions and checking his protection and everything, the Oline is the deepest it's been in years. The defense actually has a good chance to be better than last year as well.

It better be

Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach 3m

#Gators OT Chaz Green is out for the entire season, per media reports. Started 10 games last season

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

It better be

Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach 3m

#Gators OT Chaz Green is out for the entire season, per media reports. Started 10 games last season

They ain't got no worries. Their O-line is a no-blitz zone, cuh cuh.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Weekly presser for the FAU game..I'm hyped. Lets get the season started.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

• Livefromclayco
    Options
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/08/25/sports/ncaafootball/the-legend-of-jadeveon-clowney.html?_r=0&

Clowney’s father also lived in Rock Hill his entire life. He described his sport of choice, though, as “the streets.” He met Josenna Clowney at a house party in 1991 — “She was an Amazon,” he says — and they started a brief romance.

Morgan said he told her, “You’ve got to get me a baby.”

“Threw the birth controls away,” he continued. “Hid ’em from her. And next thing you know, here come little Doo Doo.”

RRnhhqW.gif
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt Jones expected back for the Miami game and Antonio Morrison suspension knocked down to only one game, which it should of been. So it's looking like both will be ready for the Canes.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I ? with CFT's Top 25.
    Probably the most accurate one for the Big XII squads.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/26/cft-preseason-top-25-three-in-a-row-roll-tide-roll/

Analysis is surprisingly on point.

Oklahoma
    2012 record: 10-3 (T-1st Big 12, lost Cotton Bowl)
    Final 2012 rankings: No. 15 (coaches’); No. 15 (AP)
    2013 preseason rankings: No. 16 (coaches’); No. 16 (AP)

Expected by some (most) to go with the Belldozer as Landry Jones’ replacement, Bob Stoops stunned some (most) by opting for redshirt freshman Trevor Knight as his starting quarterback over Blake Bell — and that decision could leave OU vastly underrated heading into the 2013 season. By all accounts, Knight is every bit the factor in the running game as Bell, and already twice the passer even as he has never attempted a pass at the collegiate level. With a veteran offense behind him that returns seven starters — including four offensive linemen — Knight will have plenty of support in his first season as a starter. Defense is another story, however, as the Sooners return just four starters from last year’s 10-win team. The schedule is a challenge, too, with trips to Notre Dame, Baylor, Kansas State and Oklahoma State in the offing for Knight, although the latter three won’t come until after the eighth game of the season.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thursday the Season Begins... I'm excited even though my team will be avg as usual lol.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/08/25/sports/ncaafootball/the-legend-of-jadeveon-clowney.html?_r=0&

Clowney’s father also lived in Rock Hill his entire life. He described his sport of choice, though, as “the streets.” He met Josenna Clowney at a house party in 1991 — “She was an Amazon,” he says — and they started a brief romance.

Morgan said he told her, “You’ve got to get me a baby.”

“Threw the birth controls away,” he continued. “Hid ’em from her. And next thing you know, here come little Doo Doo.”

RRnhhqW.gif

Most ratchet love story...

...ever.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Aug. 31 LSU vs. TCU
    The Suspension Bowl
    TCU coach Gary Patterson was openly critical of the way LSU’s Les Miles handled the suspension of running back Jeremy Hill, who was allowed to play in the opener after a team vote. Miles has not committed to levying a suspension as part of Hill’s punishment after the running back violated probation by being charged with simple battery, but Patterson was not impressed. Patterson, it’s worth noting, suspended defensive end Devonte Fields for two games for a violation of team rules and kicked key players off the team last Februrary when they were arrested as part of a campus drug investigation. “My whole team would vote Devonte to be back on the team because they all want to win,” Patterson told reporters. “But that don’t teach life lessons.”
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put or shut up time for Texas. New Mexico state should be slight work....they better not be looking ahead to BYU
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    So ? thought since Jarvis was gone it was safe to throw again

BSoc03GIEAA5pkb.jpg:large

Nope. Say hello to the next UGA pass rusher
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    ESPNU just trolling now the BAMA/UGA game was not good enough to keep showing it over and over.

"Classic College football"

FOH
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this saturday lets get it
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I ain't sleeping on ULM 'cause they seem to get up for better competition. Then again, I ain't sleeping on us either.

For the first time since like 2005 I have no idea what to expect from damn near 50% of our defensive starters and starting QB.

O-line, WRs, RB's are solid as ? tho.

D-line, LB corp, Secondary, and QB is a mystery. But I feel good about all of those except for the D-line.

Might be another year of shoot-outs.
  • infamous114
    Options

Which team is your football team lol...you have 2 college teams in your name.
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2013
    Options

Which team is your football team lol...you have 2 college teams in your name.

PanthersKCchiefs215

• greenwood1921
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ESPNU just trolling now the BAMA/UGA game was not good enough to keep showing it over and over.

"Classic College football"

FOH

When your network is the biggest benefactor to SEC hype (aside from CBS) why not? If I ran ESPN, I wouldn't show nothing but SEC coverage, replays, and highlights.... Oh wait that's what they already do.

Nevermind.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS 10m

Interesting comments by Beamer saying this Bama team is the best one he's EVER played. His Hokies lost to #UM team loaded w 1st RDers in '01

Really.....

jaywhatever_zpsab2a6fed.png
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    It probably is the best compared to what he has on his team now. Definitely more lopsided.

V-Tech had alot more talent in the early 2000s so they didn't really need to "bow down" to nobody. This is typical coaches talking up their opponents.

Plus, I'm pretty sure this Bama team is "loaded with 1st rounders too". Not that they'll translate to great NFL players or not -- but the hype will bump them all up a round or 2.

Shouts out to Milliner.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    http://m.yahoo.com/w/sports/home/experts/article?offset=3&urn=urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,lego:19780928:top,article,0bb6b81e-a1c5-3577-8b2c-650b5e79e715-l:1&.ts=1377565994&.intl=US&.lang=en

Recruiting is a huge focus in the book, ranging from the rise of 7-on-7 teams, the task of NCAA investigators trying to control things and even a chapter on the pursuit of Sealy (Texas) High School star Ricky Seals-Jones.

Seals-Jones, once a Texas commit who wound up signing with Texas A&M last February, and his family open themselves up to the entire process. The juiciest part is an alleged offer to the Jones family from a "top-20 program" – not A&M – for the following: $300,000 in cash, use of a luxury suite during football season, eight season tickets and $1,000 per month for Ricky and $500 for the family.

"Oh, it was higher than that," Chester Jones, Ricky's dad said. "It was a lot higher than that." Chester Jones said the offers grew as high as $600,000 for his son's signature on a national letter of intent – one SEC school and one ACC school said they'd double any offer – but he declined them all out of principle and the fear of inevitably getting caught.