2 CHAINZ DEFENDS RUNNING FROM ROBBERS: "I HAD BULLET FRAGMENTS IN MY HAIR"

Options

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I saw the gun first," 2 Chainz told Emperor Searcy, Mz Shyneka and Mister Smith. "It was like a .357. It was so heavy he couldn't really hold it. The gun was so big. That's what made me take off running. ... When I went into the street, there was another dude with a whole 'nother gun. ... That's when I knew it wasn't like an episode of Punk'd. I was like this is real...I had bullet fragments in my hair...I think he thought he shot me. ... I'm just excited about life. I'm so turnt up, you can't turn me down. ... I'm just geeked about life. Then when I saw the footage, I'm like it was real. They was on my a**!' This was a sign. That's all it was. I come from this."

^^^^^ How you go from, "If you get robbed, there's usually proof of pics of stolen jewelry posted"....to all this?

This nikka didnt learn ? from the Officer Ricky scandal. [-(
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? turned into Suge talmbout bullet fragments to the head n ? .
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just reading this post...so now you ? are forensic experts and forensic scientists huh? Trying to explain how fragments were in his hair ?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    dude need to get them squares out his circle..
    Everybody around me is around me for one reason or another..

? that entourage ? , especially if they won't
    Hold it down when ? like this happen..

Somebody in his entourage need to get fired..
    Same thing I was thinking. I figured they were just n*ggas from his hood he grew up with and not professional security. From what I've seen so far they didn't act professional and I wonder why they weren't carrying. They ran before he did and one of these n*ggas tried to put a spin on it saying he ran first so they followed suit. Check out this video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYtlKEiHn4E
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You mean to tell me everybody in your crew has a felony, and therefore can't get a CCW? A 12 hour class that costs between 1 and 2 bills and no one has one? I just don't understand.

I stay wit my ? now and I don't even do ? that warrants it, I just don't trust people. And if I was on like that at least one other person would have one too.

These ? are just dumb as ? .
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rappers have it so rough. The ones who died are considered real ? , but the ones who do whatever it takes to stay alive are considered fake. Only rap music
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he knew to run...
    he knew to zigzag , serpentine style and not run straight

i dont see a problem.....he is able to talk about it
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    He said he wasn't robbed, did he lie about running?

I've actually been shot at once ? around in ratchet ass Savannah and i thought of Boyz N the Hood and ran to the right, faded near some bushes to obscure sight and ducked the corner while everyone else ran straight.

Lol that's my city. What part?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    anybody will fear their life if a ? bustin at yo ass trying to take yo ? .dude couldve killed 2 chainz.that ? was lucky.? in Cali crazy anyway.them ? wanted money bad i guess

This is what the internet super thugs won't admit. Somebody run up on them they got all sorts of semi automatic guns ready on command
  • blackrain
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    dude need to get them squares out his circle..
    Everybody around me is around me for one reason or another..

? that entourage ? , especially if they won't
    Hold it down when ? like this happen..

Somebody in his entourage need to get fired..

Did you see the video? Even if he had some people with him to hold it down those ? came up already with the guns drawn. Nobody 2Chainz was with would have had time to pull theirs out
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    anybody will fear their life if a ? bustin at yo ass trying to take yo ? .dude couldve killed 2 chainz.that ? was lucky.? in Cali crazy anyway.them ? wanted money bad i guess

This is what the internet super thugs won't admit. Somebody run up on them they got all sorts of semi automatic guns ready on command

Nope...Ain't ? wrong with runnin when it makes sense...I ain't clown Charlemagne when he took off, I understood it...In this 2 Chainz situation however...The part that's dissapointing is the clear sharp contrast between the way he says him and his cree would handle this type of situation, and how they indeed handled it...Runnin immediately, not bussin back at all, and still gettin his pockets tapped...Then he got on twitter and acted like nothin happened...Like cool, you safe, you performed whatever...But you was slippin...And you lookin lame now...His career aint gon be over, and he still gon drop good verses/songs, but he lookin lame...It just is what it is...I feel like if they really thought they was in danger like that and knew they weren't armed or whatever he shoulda just took that L and gave his ? up...It was all on camera in broad daylight he coulda got it back...
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy people are everywhere just glad he's ok!
    Whether you like his music or not non of that ? worth taking his life for the value of the jewelry!
    If you felt he was disrespecting should of never looked at 2 Chainz like a street act!
    Just a good non violent non gangster entertainer!
    They was viewing him like a gangster!
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill turn a rapstar to a trackstar
  • Muhannad
    Options

Yeah people act like these rappers are supposed to be some kind of GTA characters. No offence but some of these guys really need to get from behind their computer and experience real life. I also don't get how some dudes seem to be getting some type of enjoyment off of seeing a black entertainer getting robbed and shot at. I'm not a 2Chainz fan, but I don't wanna see him getting robbed and shot at by some dusty a*s n*ggas.....
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone would cheese!
  • Muhannad
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

Nope...Ain't ? wrong with runnin when it makes sense...I ain't clown Charlemagne when he took off, I understood it...In this 2 Chainz situation however...The part that's dissapointing is the clear sharp contrast between the way he says him and his cree would handle this type of situation, and how they indeed handled it...Runnin immediately, not bussin back at all, and still gettin his pockets tapped...Then he got on twitter and acted like nothin happened...Like cool, you safe, you performed whatever...But you was slippin...And you lookin lame now...His career aint gon be over, and he still gon drop good verses/songs, but he lookin lame...It just is what it is...I feel like if they really thought they was in danger like that and knew they weren't armed or whatever he shoulda just took that L and gave his ? up...It was all on camera in broad daylight he coulda got it back...
    I feel where you're coming from. These rappers feel the need to put up a front for these internet thugs that be judging them from the comfort of their one room shack/ their moms basement. Same reason Rozay kept lying about documented facts in his past and same reason why almost every rapper tries to spin a story when they were a victim of any type of random street violence. These fans put unrealistic expectations on these rappers and take their rhymes and words way too seriously. If a rapper is making 100,000's off of doing shows, endorsements deals, record sales etc. why would they jeopardize it by doing the crimes they rap about? Even if they did it why would they feel the need to snitch on themselves? Stop taking everything these rappers say seriously and that's not directed at you but these rapfans that be clowning/ judging 2Chainz and rappers like him.

Now let's look at the other side of the spectrum. C-Murder actually did some of the things he rapped about. He actually busted his gun. Where is he now? According to these internet dudes he was keeping it real. Are they still supporting him? Is he still relevant in 2013? Where's Steady B?
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said in the other thread:

"I saw the gun first," 2 Chainz told Emperor Searcy, Mz Shyneka and Mister Smith. "It was like a .357. It was so heavy he couldn't really hold it. The gun was so big. That's what made me take off running. ..."

Ohhhhhhhhh.... So, if it was a small gun, you woulda just stood there and took it like a man?

2chainz been taking PR classes with Officer Ricky I see.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2chainz problem is he has the officer ricky symptoms....

He's a liar, and doesn't know WHEN TO STOP LYING and embelishing ? ...

Same thing in officer ricky case.... if he had admitted to being a CO to start, it would've been a lot better on him... Now 2chainz has opened himself up to all the jokes and ?
  • Muhannad
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »

Same thing in officer ricky case.... if he had admitted to being a CO to start, it would've been a lot better on him... Now 2chainz has opened himself up to all the jokes and ?
    These rappers have to put and keep up a front of being these tough guys that never take no L's in the streets. They can't be caught showing their vulnerable side (n/h). They're just trying to meet the expectations of the demographic they target. Rap is the only genre that's like that. In no other genre are netertainers at risk like some of these rappers are. Ofcourse every star got crazy stalkers but it's not like a pop act like Justin Timberlake has to worry about dusty n*ggas getting at him...
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As soon as word got out that a ? ran up on him with a gun ? had jokes..
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    You ? funny.. I haven't followed this much.. But if a ? backed out with a 357 on me... Im outta there.. 2 Chainz did what he was supposed to do.. ? was on his side.. This time last year my homie got hit from 50 yards away with a sawed off shotty.. So to get shot at, at close range and live to tell.. Is Divine intervention..

They ain't come there to shoot him...Or he woulda been shot...And in the video, I see no such 357...Just cause he was near Oakland don't mean ? had 357's....
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really didnt have an issue with how he reacted during the robbery, but to go on frontin like he didnt get yapped and then the footage coming out is some ? .....Like I said give that material ? up, and live to cop some more...I think, when rappers stress "I really live this/I really do this" some people want to test them....Rap is the only genre of music where a ? will pay to go c a rapper and be in the front row talking ? to the rapper..lol...? is crazy b,....
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    I really didnt have an issue with how he reacted during the robbery, but to go on frontin like he didnt get yapped and then the footage coming out is some ? .....Like I said give that material ? up, and live to cop some more...I think, when rappers stress "I really live this/I really do this" some people want to test them....Rap is the only genre of music where a ? will pay to go c a rapper and be in the front row talking ? to the rapper..lol...? is crazy b,....

No...It's not...
  • blackrain
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

As soon as word got out that a ? ran up on him with a gun ? had jokes..

Exactly. As soon as word got out he got robbed it was jokes. Nobody even knew what happened other than 2 Chainz got robbed. Even if he'd been seriously hurt, ? would have used his image/lyrics against him like they're doing now on some "Well you rap about bustin choppas, how come you ain't shoot them ? ?" It's a situation where the rapper can't win because if they do thing and run they're "punks"...they give up their ? "they got ? "...they stand their ground and get hurt "they're dumb for risking their life over some jewelry".
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Chainz need to put a stop payment on his bodyguards check.