This ain't the first time he been tried
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWotig3xiu0

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    woah316 wrote: »
    2chainz problem is he has the officer ricky symptoms....

He's a liar, and doesn't know WHEN TO STOP LYING and embelishing ? ...

Same thing in officer ricky case.... if he had admitted to being a CO to start, it would've been a lot better on him... Now 2chainz has opened himself up to all the jokes and ?

As soon as word got out that a ? ran up on him with a gun ? had jokes..

Exactly. As soon as word got out he got robbed it was jokes. Nobody even knew what happened other than 2 Chainz got robbed. Even if he'd been seriously hurt, ? would have used his image/lyrics against him like they're doing now on some "Well you rap about bustin choppas, how come you ain't shoot them ? ?" It's a situation where the rapper can't win because if they do thing and run they're "punks"...they give up their ? "they got ? "...they stand their ground and get hurt "they're dumb for risking their life over some jewelry".
    Co sign.. Rappers can't win with some of these fans. If a rapper avoids the hood/ places where hood n*ggas congregate he's p@ssy because he "doesn't live what he's rappin' about." If he does put himself in these situations but is rolling with professional armed bodyguards he's a "scary a*s n*gga", soft yaddayaddayadda.
    If he's accessible (sp.) like 2Chainz was and he gets caught slippin' people clown him and use his rhymes against him.

Even if he would have had the upper hand in that situation and laid these robbers out people woulda called him an idiot for even putting himself in that situation since he had so much to lose. Jay Z "If I shoot you I'm brainless but if you shoot me you're famous/ What's a n*gga to do"...
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    woah316 wrote: »
    2chainz problem is he has the officer ricky symptoms....

He's a liar, and doesn't know WHEN TO STOP LYING and embelishing ? ...

Same thing in officer ricky case.... if he had admitted to being a CO to start, it would've been a lot better on him... Now 2chainz has opened himself up to all the jokes and ?

As soon as word got out that a ? ran up on him with a gun ? had jokes..

Exactly. As soon as word got out he got robbed it was jokes. Nobody even knew what happened other than 2 Chainz got robbed. Even if he'd been seriously hurt, ? would have used his image/lyrics against him like they're doing now on some "Well you rap about bustin choppas, how come you ain't shoot them ? ?" It's a situation where the rapper can't win because if they do thing and run they're "punks"...they give up their ? "they got ? "...they stand their ground and get hurt "they're dumb for risking their life over some jewelry".
    Co sign.. Rappers can't win with some of these fans. If a rapper avoids the hood/ places where hood n*ggas congregate he's p@ssy because he "doesn't live what he's rappin' about." If he does put himself in these situations but is rolling with professional armed bodyguards he's a "scary a*s n*gga", soft yaddayaddayadda.
    If he's accessible (sp.) like 2Chainz was and he gets caught slippin' people clown him and use his rhymes against him.

Even if he would have had the upper hand in that situation and laid these robbers out people woulda called him an idiot for even putting himself in that situation since he had so much to lose. Jay Z "If I shoot you I'm brainless but if you shoot me you're famous/ What's a n*gga to do"...
    You keep blaming the fans for what these grown men say. Cube, Common, Lupe, Nas & others gave hood narratives without trying to be the hardest on the block. He portrays that image & no one controls that but him.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ thinkin cuz u 2 chainz.. he aint posta get outta there.... any real ? dats been in that situation prolly woulda got outta there 2 if they aint have a strap...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol half da ? clownin him aint been shot, shot @, or shot sombody...

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 chainz heard this song in his head when those mexicans ran up on him.....

Mobb Deep - Give Up the Goods
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYanv3ZKwD0
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 chainz had this song in his head when he was running

The Pharcyde - Runnin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxoFScgRFIY
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I went into the street, there was another dude with a whole 'nother gun

tumblr_lt5mx3bDjL1qhigt0o1_500.gif
  • Copper
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    He said he wasn't robbed, did he lie about running?

I've actually been shot at once ? around in ratchet ass Savannah and i thought of Boyz N the Hood and ran to the right, faded near some bushes to obscure sight and ducked the corner while everyone else ran straight.

a ? died a frozen paradise just last month...savannah is a huge ass ghetto breh
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "ME & BROKE ? DONT GET ALONG" (remember them words 2Chains?)

WTF did he expect after declaring that he got beef, chicken and fish with broke ? ?

This wont be the last robbery attempt, just hope he aint got them lyin ass ? with him talking about they ran after 2Chains ran first.

We saw them ? run before 2Chains could even analyze the situation correctly.

Had they ran after 2Chains ran then why was 2Chains far behind them.

These lies are stackin up... How did bullet fragments get in his hair unless they fired a shot point black at his head while he was on the ground and missed?

2 gunmen? (mm hmm)

2Chains should be puttin them ? that ran on blast for lying about running only after they saw 2Chains run and then blame it on media cam tricknology (lololol)

I don't listen to his ? but glad he didn't get sent to his essense.

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

I've actually been shot at once ? around in ratchet ass Savannah and i thought of Boyz N the Hood and ran to the right, faded near some bushes to obscure sight and ducked the corner while everyone else ran straight.

No we not...well certain parts....but ? die in other cites everyday too
  • Copper
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

hey Im down here in da wick...yall as ghetto as frozen koolaid cups and plastic on living room couches
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My lil bruh is @ Armstrong, so I've been through Savannah a few times. Once you get outta downtown, it's hood as ? .
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

hey Im down here in da wick...yall as ghetto as frozen koolaid cups and plastic on living room couches

my dude
    i live in lower east side in manhattan in a one bedroom apartment in a high rise condo unit building
    best believe i still got plastic on my couches
    them ? too expensive to ? up
    i dont even sit on them i sit on my bean bag on the floor
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    interesting.

you live the life you speak into existence and you believe that no one was going to bring reality to it?

silly people.
  • jazzybella
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

I'm deadass eating one now lol and they're called thrills :) and you say brunswick like its better lol
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ I been shot at, and shot...
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    My lil bruh is @ Armstrong, so I've been through Savannah a few times. Once you get outta downtown, it's hood as ? .

Bruh...My ex went(still goes) to Armstrong...Hahaha, ? ...Goin down to visit her was the first time I really got to go through Savannah on my own...I was like "This ? might as well be South Carolina"....
  • tanktank
    tanktank Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Options
    a lot of ? on this board, and in general got ? ? up. if a ? run up on u with a pistol, and u got time to run, you ? run. thats what anybody would do, rich, rapper, or whatever. if he hadve stayed there, ? wouldve called him stupid for not running. Thats like hearing gunshots and not taking off, or hitting the ground. its just common sense. what the hell is wrong with half of yall? even 'real gangstas' know that.
  • jazzybella
    Options

Me too!what he's studying? :)>-
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ^^ I been shot at, and shot...

Bruh...My ex went(still goes) to Armstrong...Hahaha, ? ...Goin down to visit her was the first time I really got to go through Savannah on my own...I was like "This ? might as well be South Carolina"....

Hell yea, I was lookin for a tee and some shorts cause I wanted to hoop once, damn near all the college apparel at the mall was Gamecocks ? . Took me a while to actually move around the city, first few times I went I just got ? downtown...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I still ? wit 2Chainz. I just wish it was Ross instead. But that ? had the untouchable E40 cosign. Oakland ? is the worst ? to have issues with. My wife from Oakland and willing to square up or grab a knife, gun, a lamp any day.

Ok we get it. Bay Area folks get down. You want your cookie?

I dont appreciate you making a joke out of this. My wife has sent me to the hospital. Domestic violence is a serious issue my ?

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? rules apply no matter where the fucc u at.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    I still ? wit 2Chainz. I just wish it was Ross instead. But that ? had the untouchable E40 cosign. Oakland ? is the worst ? to have issues with. My wife from Oakland and willing to square up or grab a knife, gun, a lamp any day.

Ok we get it. Bay Area folks get down. You want your cookie?

I dont appreciate you making a joke out of this. My wife has sent me to the hospital. Domestic violence is a serious issue my ?

So your saying your wife beats you?
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a few see the real issue. THIS ? LIED!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE ISSUE, AND SUPPOSEDLY THE COPS SUPPORTED HIS STATEMENT. All he had to do was admit it, thank ? he's alive and continue to get bread.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This rap ? wack and its people in here defending this weak ? fault.

Aint no way I would support in any way/in any craft a person that is constantly dishonest.

If you get got cool, everyone can get got. For you to go poking your chest out still carrying on like nothing happened, only to get exposed and come clean is some weak ? .

Even though people might still listen they not going to invest in that type of person. Since ross came out he been putting out the hottest ? of any rapper (i can admit that) but his sales wont ever reflect that because he was dishonest with his fanbase/peers.