2 CHAINZ DEFENDS RUNNING FROM ROBBERS: "I HAD BULLET FRAGMENTS IN MY HAIR"

Options
124»

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does he mean gun powder or cordite in his hair, i doubt hes got bullet fragments, i didnt even realize they shot a gun...
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This rap ? wack and its people in here defending this weak ? fault.

Aint no way I would support in any way/in any craft a person that is constantly dishonest.

If you get got cool, everyone can get got. For you to go poking your chest out still carrying on like nothing happened, only to get exposed and come clean is some weak ? .

Even though people might still listen they not going to invest in that type of person. Since ross came out he been putting out the hottest ? of any rapper (i can admit that) but his sales wont ever reflect that because he was dishonest with his fanbase/peers.
    Really? Are we talkin about the same Ross?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    He said he wasn't robbed, did he lie about running?

I've actually been shot at once ? around in ratchet ass Savannah and i thought of Boyz N the Hood and ran to the right, faded near some bushes to obscure sight and ducked the corner while everyone else ran straight.

a ? died a frozen paradise just last month...savannah is a huge ass ghetto breh

No we not...well certain parts....but ? die in other cites everyday too

Oh. You in Savannah. Lets do lunch!
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo @jazzybella, @Michael_Malice is trying to smash

Lol thanx for the heads up #:-S
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    He said he wasn't robbed, did he lie about running?

I've actually been shot at once ? around in ratchet ass Savannah and i thought of Boyz N the Hood and ran to the right, faded near some bushes to obscure sight and ducked the corner while everyone else ran straight.

a ? died a frozen paradise just last month...savannah is a huge ass ghetto breh

No we not...well certain parts....but ? die in other cites everyday too

hey Im down here in da wick...yall as ghetto as frozen koolaid cups and plastic on living room couches

I'm deadass eating one now lol and they're called thrills :) and you say brunswick like its better lol

only part of SAV that aint hood is riverstreet....but if u walk around any corner in riverstreet u in the hood
    my sister went to SCAD there got a cousin in armstrong...my other sister got robbed there
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ^^ I been shot at, and shot...
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    My lil bruh is @ Armstrong, so I've been through Savannah a few times. Once you get outta downtown, it's hood as ? .

Bruh...My ex went(still goes) to Armstrong...Hahaha, ? ...Goin down to visit her was the first time I really got to go through Savannah on my own...I was like "This ? might as well be South Carolina"....

u can stand at a certain part and look over the bridge and see SC
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theres something wrong with rap when u have to defend urself after u lied about
    having a legal job (rick ross)
    or
    fleeing from armed gunman(2 chainz)
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As opposed to standing there and dying?
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    What exactly are you spoked to do in that situation shoot it out?
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Was this ? in the hood or downtown something like that?i know he can't be this stupid he's almost forty.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    What exactly are you spoked to do in that situation shoot it out?
    if he had a strap yea... self defense..
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This rap ? wack and its people in here defending this weak ? fault.

Aint no way I would support in any way/in any craft a person that is constantly dishonest.

If you get got cool, everyone can get got. For you to go poking your chest out still carrying on like nothing happened, only to get exposed and come clean is some weak ? .

Even though people might still listen they not going to invest in that type of person. Since ross came out he been putting out the hottest ? of any rapper (i can admit that) but his sales wont ever reflect that because he was dishonest with his fanbase/peers.
    It's not like he sold that much more before The Smoking Gun broke that story. If anything Ross has gotten bigger after the exposure. He still going on with that boss persona and A list artists still work with him.
    Akon was exposed as well for lying around the same time Ross was. People don't care about that sh*t nowadays. This ain't the 90ties.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    My lil bruh is @ Armstrong, so I've been through Savannah a few times. Once you get outta downtown, it's hood as ? .

Me too!what he's studying? :)>-

@jazzybella, Journalism, but all I see him do is play ball down there...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    anybody will fear their life if a ? bustin at yo ass trying to take yo ? .dude couldve killed 2 chainz.that ? was lucky.? in Cali crazy anyway.them ? wanted money bad i guess

This is what the internet super thugs won't admit. Somebody run up on them they got all sorts of semi automatic guns ready on command

Nope...Ain't ? wrong with runnin when it makes sense...I ain't clown Charlemagne when he took off, I understood it...In this 2 Chainz situation however...The part that's dissapointing is the clear sharp contrast between the way he says him and his cree would handle this type of situation, and how they indeed handled it...Runnin immediately, not bussin back at all, and still gettin his pockets tapped...Then he got on twitter and acted like nothin happened...Like cool, you safe, you performed whatever...But you was slippin...And you lookin lame now...His career aint gon be over, and he still gon drop good verses/songs, but he lookin lame...It just is what it is...I feel like if they really thought they was in danger like that and knew they weren't armed or whatever he shoulda just took that L and gave his ? up...It was all on camera in broad daylight he coulda got it back...
    I feel where you're coming from. These rappers feel the need to put up a front for these internet thugs that be judging them from the comfort of their one room shack/ their moms basement. Same reason Rozay kept lying about documented facts in his past and same reason why almost every rapper tries to spin a story when they were a victim of any type of random street violence. These fans put unrealistic expectations on these rappers and take their rhymes and words way too seriously. If a rapper is making 100,000's off of doing shows, endorsements deals, record sales etc. why would they jeopardize it by doing the crimes they rap about? Even if they did it why would they feel the need to snitch on themselves? Stop taking everything these rappers say seriously and that's not directed at you but these rapfans that be clowning/ judging 2Chainz and rappers like him.

Now let's look at the other side of the spectrum. C-Murder actually did some of the things he rapped about. He actually busted his gun. Where is he now? According to these internet dudes he was keeping it real. Are they still supporting him? Is he still relevant in 2013? Where's Steady B?

i was about to say these dudes wouldnt be who they are if they were in the streets .. just look @ future he is also supposely a "street dude" but he was looking bummy as hell in rockos old videos ... he aint start looking like money till he made it big in rap .... but what im saying the lifestyle they talking only a few can be in it and look like a shiny new penny from start to finish .... there arent many Big Meeches and TONS of G Moneys !!!! dudes who are really in that street life and busting the gun chances are dont look R.A.F lol ...
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love all these hardbody karate ass fools acting like they wouldnt run from bullets...foh lol
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    woah316 wrote: »
    2chainz problem is he has the officer ricky symptoms....

He's a liar, and doesn't know WHEN TO STOP LYING and embelishing ? ...

Same thing in officer ricky case.... if he had admitted to being a CO to start, it would've been a lot better on him... Now 2chainz has opened himself up to all the jokes and ?

As soon as word got out that a ? ran up on him with a gun ? had jokes..

Exactly. As soon as word got out he got robbed it was jokes. Nobody even knew what happened other than 2 Chainz got robbed. Even if he'd been seriously hurt, ? would have used his image/lyrics against him like they're doing now on some "Well you rap about bustin choppas, how come you ain't shoot them ? ?" It's a situation where the rapper can't win because if they do thing and run they're "punks"...they give up their ? "they got ? "...they stand their ground and get hurt "they're dumb for risking their life over some jewelry".

Naw you can win if you ain't get killed then you won...? with these online getwits typing are typing bout...? playing Neo either end up dead or ina wheelchair...Ain't no stripes in the hood for that

All he had to do was say he caught slipping didn't have security like he should have....? came at him with the hammers and i gave my ? up

never do ? to worry bout the opinions of fluke ?

his L is 100 times worse now with all this ?