Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much CSI watching. They dont need a murder weapon with what they have. Ths ? is a wrap. Edit: should be a wrap.

But b/c of our society, the best thing going for him is that its a high profile case. The jury pool is full of over-thinking, CSI watchin people who may try to make it more complex than it needs to be.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/five-revelations-from-rolling-stones-aaron-hernandez-story-20130827

In the new issue of Rolling Stone, contributing editor Paul Solotaroff delivers a detailed investigation into Aaron Hernandez's life, tracing his path from affable high school football star to deeply troubled NFL player to murder suspect. Solotaroff conducted interviews with family friends, high school teammates and NFL sources to help explain why the potential NFL great was ensnared by drugs, guns and a life of violence. Here are five revelations about Hernandez from "The Gangster in the Huddle":

Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.

• He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.

• Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.

• Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.

• Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.

• In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Lol...take it for what it's worth coming from Rolling Stone. They better be prepared to get the ? sued out of them by Meyer.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Rolling Stone has been ? up with the Boston Media... check the cover for the bomber.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Angel dust?? Jeezus.

Shoulda just been straight up weed, no angel dust, wouldn't be so notorious, or a thug ass n that love to bust
  • devilbdevil
    devilbdevil Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    yo i read in the daily news a few weeks back it was the sunday edition a story on his moms. it said that when he was in high school she got caught up in a gambling ring they wiretapped her house and in the first three days or some ? she took in $75 grand in bets. her boss got hit with the rico and she wasnt even prosecuted. and son that she married after his pops passed slashed her face and held a knife to her throat.

heres the article

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/zone-hernandez-family-pride-gloom-bristol-article-1.1423356
  • infamous114
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Angel Dust Hernany
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, @ Hernandez uncle being Hector from Friday that got Smokey on that dust.
  • infamous114
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Friends say Terri had begun cheating on Dennis with a physically abusive coke dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, who was married to Dennis’ niece, Tanya Cummings.

Terri’s relationship with Cummings, whose nickname is Meathead, was a bottomless source of grief for the sons. There was an ugly spectacle in the stands at a UConn game, says a family friend. Terri, on hand to watch DJ play, was angrily confronted by her niece and slapped in the face. The aftermath, says the friend, “hurt Aaron bad and broke his heart.”

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/feature/the-gangster-in-the-huddle#ixzz2dI7uzx1g
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ another article(even though rolling stone has no credibility) that questions the integrity of urban myer and belichick being so fed up with hernandez antics that he gave him a 40 million dollar contract

So call him stupid or sloppy or a menace to society, Hernandez keeps catching the breaks. He’s gotten rich running to daylight after being hemmed in, shedding tacklers and accusers to escape. If he eludes pursuit again, there will be blame to go around, but no one can claim they didn’t see it coming. He’s been getting away with murder, figuratively, if not literally, his whole life.

yup
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Imagine if Hernandez gets away scott free...
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After being pulled over, he stuck his head out of the car and said, “Trooper, I’m Aaron Hernandez – it’s OK.”

lmao

A bigger problem for the prosecution is the all-or-nothing charge they’ve levied against Hernandez. In deciding to try him for murder in the first, they’ll be asking jurors to send a young man to prison for the rest of his life, no parole. “In these cases, juries think that reasonable doubt means no doubt at all,” says Cardinale. “If the defense can create even the slightest ? , he may walk like George Zimmerman walked – probably guilty, but the DA overcharged.”

if zimmerman and his face full of acne scars that told a story of him getting treated like the nerd he was as a teenager can get off

there aint no telling
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This rollin stone ? .crazy talkun bout it on mike and.mike morning
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead @ the title "gangster in the huddle"

imma read that ? when I get off work.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I wonder if Bill Bellichick wil be forced to testify ... Trial of the century?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody gif hernandez as nino brown telling the angel dust story to scotty in new jack city
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KingGivBiz wrote: »
    I wonder if Bill Bellichick wil be forced to testify ... Trial of the century?

Nah he will answer the questions like he does in his post game interview after the game

• S2J
    Options
    I wonder if Bill Bellichick Urban Meyer wil be forced to testify ... Trial of the century?

Fixed. And thats not far fetched.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    According to radio interviewers of people who know Bellichick, and Bellichick himself, he didnt know that Hernandezs life was im danger or was gonna cut him at anytime. I tend to believe Bill and friends. He loses too much in lying at this point. Also Rolling Stones lately seems to be the type to sensationalize stories to sell magazines instead of having legit facts stated. I doubt they even have credible sources cuz of those things.
  • S2J
    Options
    Wow. That Gangster in the Huddle ? is must read.

Not even a joke no more this ? is a movie. So many plot twists and 6 degrees of seperation type stuff

Didnt know Hernandez' brother was a assistant coach at Iowa. Found this:
    Fight breaks out after Iowa assistant D.J. Hernandez is mistaken for brother, Aaron HernandezPublished Tuesday, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:22 am EDT
    By Rana L. Cash Sporting News

Hernandez’s older brother, D.J. Hernandez, is the tight ends coach at Iowa. A case of mistaken identity apparently led to a fight at a West Hartford, Conn. diner Saturday, the Iowa City Press-Citizen reports.

D.J. Hernandez (right), an Iowa assistant coach, was mistake for his younger brother, Aaron Hernandez. The case of mistaken identity resulted in a bar fight in Connecticut. (AP photo)D.J. Hernandez, who played football at UConn and now works with Kirk Ferentz at Iowa, was mistaken for Aaron, a former Florida Gator and New England Patriot. A fight broke out at the diner and three people were arrested. D.J. Hernandez was present when the altercation occurred around 4 a.m., but was not among those arrested.

“It was just customers who thought it was Aaron Hernandez. That’s how the fight actually started,” a manager at Gold Roc Diner told the Press-Citizen. “They thought it was Aaron Hernandez himself.

“And then someone said, ‘No, it’s his brother,’ and then a fight broke out. But whoever the person was, if it was D.J. Hernandez…(he was) not involved in the actual fight.”

Iowa will have no comment on the situation since D.J. Hernandez was not involved in the fight.

The three men arrested were charged with third-degree assault, breach of peace and third-degree criminal mischief. It was not clear whether any of the men were with Hernandez.

Aaron Hernandez is being held without bail and has a tentative court date of July 24.

167123-330-0.jpg
  • S2J
    Options
    According to radio interviewers of people who know Bellichick, and Bellichick himself, he didnt know that Hernandezs life was im danger or was gonna cut him at anytime. I tend to believe Bill and friends. He loses too much in lying at this point. Also Rolling Stones lately seems to be the type to sensationalize stories to sell magazines instead of having legit facts stated. I doubt they even have credible sources cuz of those things.

I disagree @ bolded. Imo this reads exactly like that Manti Teo Deadspin story. They did their homework.

A lot of this info isnt even disparaging or sensational to Hernandez, its just facts.

I found this part interesting:

"Part of Aaron’s problem is, he never got no street sense; Dennis sheltered them from that life with all his might,”

• S2J
    Options
    Friends say Terri had begun cheating on Dennis with a physically abusive coke dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, who was married to Dennis’ niece, Tanya Cummings.

What in the damn hell...
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

I disagree @ bolded. Imo this reads exactly like that Manti Teo Deadspin story. They did their homework.

A lot of this info isnt even disparaging or sensational to Hernandez, its just facts.

I found this part interesting:

"Part of Aaron’s problem is, he never got no street sense; Dennis sheltered them from that life with all his might,”

Disagree, RS is KNOWN for sensationalizing. First thing I noticed was the 3-4 blunts own his way back from the game, it's an hour drive from Foxborough to the flop house...that's damn near impossible to do. Also a lot of the "facts" like the events that would have got him cut from the team dates were changed.