Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    According to radio interviewers of people who know Bellichick, and Bellichick himself, he didnt know that Hernandezs life was im danger or was gonna cut him at anytime. I tend to believe Bill and friends. He loses too much in lying at this point. Also Rolling Stones lately seems to be the type to sensationalize stories to sell magazines instead of having legit facts stated. I doubt they even have credible sources cuz of those things.

I disagree @ bolded. Imo this reads exactly like that Manti Teo Deadspin story. They did their homework.

A lot of this info isnt even disparaging or sensational to Hernandez, its just facts.

I found this part interesting:

"Part of Aaron’s problem is, he never got no street sense; Dennis sheltered them from that life with all his might,”

Disagree, RS is KNOWN for sensationalizing. First thing I noticed was the 3-4 blunts own his way back from the game, it's an hour drive from Foxborough to the flop house...that's damn near impossible to do. Also a lot of the "facts" like the events that would have got him cut from the team dates were changed.

Ok, but what about stuff like this:

"...Hernandez and his crew got in a beef outside a nightclub in Rhode Island. Someone matching Ernest Wallace’s description pulled a .22, then ditched it beneath a car. Police traced the piece to a Florida gun shop near Wallace’s parents’ house, where a second .22 had been purchased that would later turn up in the woods near Hernandez’s mansion in the wake of the murder. "

I mean, that ? is just brilliant. Its beautiful Lol Even if its not them doing the actual investigating, the way they put it all in 1 place and connect all the dots, thats great ? imo. I'm intrigued by ? like that.
  • S2J
    Options
    According to radio interviewers of people who know Bellichick, and Bellichick himself, he didnt know that Hernandezs life was im danger or was gonna cut him at anytime. I tend to believe Bill and friends. He loses too much in lying at this point. Also Rolling Stones lately seems to be the type to sensationalize stories to sell magazines instead of having legit facts stated. I doubt they even have credible sources cuz of those things.

So you're saying the part below is false?

"According to a source close to Hernandez, he flew to the NFL Combine in Indianapolis this past February and confided to Belichick that his life was in danger...

Mortified, Hernandez returned to Boston; Belichick, per a close Hernandez associate, had told him to lay low, rent a safe house for a while. In May, he leased a condo in Franklin, Massachusetts, that Carlos Ortiz referred to as the “flophouse,” 12 miles from his mansion in North Attleborough."

I'm pretty sure RS would verify that Hernandez ever flew to Indy, and i'm pretty sure theres no other reason on earth Hernandez (or anyone else for that matter) would fly to Indy other than the combine.

I have no reason at all to believe Belicheck over these unnamed 'sources'...only b/c

1) it sounds logical.

2) Would Belicheck EVER under any circumstances admit he nudged Hernandez into gettign a 'flop house' that ended up bein used for drugs and guns?????

I dont think Belicheck meant any harm and he did nothign worng, but from a PR standpoint he would never admit it. Factor in Hernandez' constant need of a father figure (which they illustrate throughout the article) and it all makes sense. This ? is beautiful journalism. Beautiful.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw these comments

Not having the murder weapon with Hernandez fingerprints on it is going to be a problem-3 guys at the murder scene -who did it-carreer criminals Wallace and Ortiz are not the most credible witnesses-I'm supposed to believe Hernandez did it because Ortiz says Wallace says he did? The big money legal team will tear these guys to shreds.
    9 hours ago

The fact that the prosecutors delayed the trial to start shows they don't have anything on the guy. There is no weapon, and not even an ounce of DNA on the victim that would belong to Hernandez. He will be Acquitted in the end
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. That Gangster in the Huddle ? is must read.

Not even a joke no more this ? is a movie. So many plot twists and 6 degrees of seperation type stuff

Didnt know Hernandez' brother was a assistant coach at Iowa. Found this:
    Fight breaks out after Iowa assistant D.J. Hernandez is mistaken for brother, Aaron HernandezPublished Tuesday, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:22 am EDT
    By Rana L. Cash Sporting News

Hernandez’s older brother, D.J. Hernandez, is the tight ends coach at Iowa. A case of mistaken identity apparently led to a fight at a West Hartford, Conn. diner Saturday, the Iowa City Press-Citizen reports.

D.J. Hernandez (right), an Iowa assistant coach, was mistake for his younger brother, Aaron Hernandez. The case of mistaken identity resulted in a bar fight in Connecticut. (AP photo)D.J. Hernandez, who played football at UConn and now works with Kirk Ferentz at Iowa, was mistaken for Aaron, a former Florida Gator and New England Patriot. A fight broke out at the diner and three people were arrested. D.J. Hernandez was present when the altercation occurred around 4 a.m., but was not among those arrested.

“It was just customers who thought it was Aaron Hernandez. That’s how the fight actually started,” a manager at Gold Roc Diner told the Press-Citizen. “They thought it was Aaron Hernandez himself.

“And then someone said, ‘No, it’s his brother,’ and then a fight broke out. But whoever the person was, if it was D.J. Hernandez…(he was) not involved in the actual fight.”

Iowa will have no comment on the situation since D.J. Hernandez was not involved in the fight.

The three men arrested were charged with third-degree assault, breach of peace and third-degree criminal mischief. It was not clear whether any of the men were with Hernandez.

Aaron Hernandez is being held without bail and has a tentative court date of July 24.

167123-330-0.jpg

Bruh....lol
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lol at people feeling sorry for him cuz he had a tough life growing up.............. ? grow up in bad lives and situations they didnt ask for everyday b and get that 25 to life like it's nothin because of a jury of a "jury of their peers"..............................
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

"According to a source close to Hernandez, he flew to the NFL Combine in Indianapolis this past February and confided to Belichick that his life was in danger...

Mortified, Hernandez returned to Boston; Belichick, per a close Hernandez associate, had told him to lay low, rent a safe house for a while. In May, he leased a condo in Franklin, Massachusetts, that Carlos Ortiz referred to as the “flophouse,” 12 miles from his mansion in North Attleborough."

I'm pretty sure RS would verify that Hernandez ever flew to Indy, and i'm pretty sure theres no other reason on earth Hernandez (or anyone else for that matter) would fly to Indy other than the combine.

I have no reason at all to believe Belicheck over these unnamed 'sources'...only b/c

1) it sounds logical.

2) Would Belicheck EVER under any circumstances admit he nudged Hernandez into gettign a 'flop house' that ended up bein used for drugs and guns?????

I dont think Belicheck meant any harm and he did nothign worng, but from a PR standpoint he would never admit it. Factor in Hernandez' constant need of a father figure (which they illustrate throughout the article) and it all makes sense. This ? is beautiful journalism. Beautiful.

That don't make it true though. Seems like you more caught up in the story than actual facts. People been disputing this article that know Hernandez since this article dropped and saying it's full of lies btw.
  • S2J
    edited September 2013
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

1) it sounds logical.

That don't make it true though. Seems like you more caught up in the story than actual facts. People been disputing this article that know Hernandez since this article dropped and saying it's full of lies btw.

At the end of the day none of us know forreal, we just gotta go w/ our gut. And my gut tells me i believe it.

The people disputing it r likely people who've looked out for him and dont wanna 'snitch'

Also people who are deeply rooted in a story dispute every little fact b/c they were there. On 1 hand of course they should, they want they;re story right. But on the other hand they dispute facts that dont really matter to the overall picture...i.e.- 'He couldnt have possibly smoked 7 blunts in the car!'. Ok I dont really care about the number of blunts, the part i pay attention to is do i believe he smoked weed after games? and yes i do believe it.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tauntongazette.com/article/20140131/NEWS/140138963
    Hernandez prosecutors will not ask Carlos Ortiz to testify

Brian Fraga
    Herald News Staff Reporter
    Posted Jan. 31, 2014 @ 8:01 pm
    Updated at 8:09 PM

FALL RIVER — Prosecutors will not call Carlos Ortiz to testify against Aaron Hernandez at trial because they believe Ortiz is "completely unreliable," according to new documents filed Friday in superior court.

Ortiz, 27, also made a "proffer" — an offer made prior to the start of formal negotiations — during a meeting with prosecutors, according to a Dec. 16 letter that Hernandez's lawyers sent to First Assistant District Attorney William McCauley, one of the lead prosecutors in the Hernandez murder case.

For months, Ortiz, a codefendant charged with accessory to murder after the fact, was thought to be a key prosecution witness against Hernandez, 24, the former Patriots star tight end who is charged with the June 17, 2013, murder of Odin Lloyd in the North Attleborough Industrial Park.

When he was first arrested last summer in his hometown of Bristol, Conn., Ortiz told police that Hernandez and Ernest Wallace, 44, were outside their vehicle in the industrial park when Lloyd was shot five times with a .45-caliber handgun. Ortiz said he was sleeping, heard a gunshot and then saw Wallace and Hernandez return to the vehicle.

Ortiz also recounted conversations between Hernandez and Lloyd in the vehicle, told police that he saw Hernandez carrying a handgun and made apparent references to Hernandez's alleged "flophouse" in Franklin, which "other football players used" and where investigators said they found evidence, including clothing and ammunition, according to court documents.

Those police reports fueled speculation that Ortiz would be the prosecution's star witness. But in recent months, it came to light that Ortiz had changed his story to say Hernandez was alone with Lloyd outside the vehicle.

Ortiz's lawyer, John J. Connors of Fall River, declined to comment when reached by phone on Friday. Connors — who court documents say was present with Ortiz during the proffer with prosecutors — said he could not confirm whether his client had made any kind of offer to cooperate with the prosecution.

Hernandez's lawyers are requesting documentation of any meeting between prosecutors, detectives and Ortiz, who is currently held on $500,000 cash bail. Hernandez's defense team also requested the factual basis for police telling Ortiz last June that his hair and DNA were found on a white towel that investigators located near Lloyd's body in the industrial park.

Hernandez's lawyers are also seeking information to show that Ortiz was associated with a Connecticut gang known as "Doowop," as well as any pictures that police detectives showed Ortiz during his June 24, 2013, interview at the Bristol, Conn., Police Department, according to court documents.

McCauley, in a Jan. 23 letter to Hernandez's lawyers, said prosecutors agreed to provide or have already provided discovery materials that include police reports, audio recordings of witness interviews, physical and ballistic evidence, forensic reports and the backgrounds of potential witnesses, and whether any of them have been given incentives to cooperate with the prosecution.

Damn.. Even the law can't trust a snitch...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tmz.com/2014/02/25/aaron-hernandez-jail-fight-attacks-inmate/
    Aaron Hernandez -- ATTACKS INMATE at Bristol County Jail

2/25/2014 2:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Aaron Hernandez ATTACKED another inmate at Bristol County Jail earlier today ... and we're told he beat the guy up pretty good ... sources tell TMZ Sports.

Sources tell us the former New England Patriots tight end -- who is usually segregated from the general population -- was allowed to take a walk in an isolated hallway ... but somehow came into contact with another inmate.

We're told Hernandez recognized the other inmate and launched into an attack -- beating the other man up pretty badly.

Sources tell us ... Hernandez and the other man had been beefing all day long. One source says the other guy had been harassing Aaron nonstop. Clearly, Hernandez was ? .

The 24-year-old has been locked up since June 26th -- he's facing murder charges stemming from the 2013 shooting death of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd.

Officials had placed Hernandez in solitary confinement out of concern he would be a target behind bars due to his celebrity status.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tmz.com/2014/02/25/aaron-hernandez-jail-fight-attacks-inmate/
    Aaron Hernandez -- ATTACKS INMATE at Bristol County Jail

2/25/2014 2:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Aaron Hernandez ATTACKED another inmate at Bristol County Jail earlier today ... and we're told he beat the guy up pretty good ... sources tell TMZ Sports.

Sources tell us the former New England Patriots tight end -- who is usually segregated from the general population -- was allowed to take a walk in an isolated hallway ... but somehow came into contact with another inmate.

We're told Hernandez recognized the other inmate and launched into an attack -- beating the other man up pretty badly.

Sources tell us ... Hernandez and the other man had been beefing all day long. One source says the other guy had been harassing Aaron nonstop. Clearly, Hernandez was ? .

The 24-year-old has been locked up since June 26th -- he's facing murder charges stemming from the 2013 shooting death of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd.

Officials had placed Hernandez in solitary confinement out of concern he would be a target behind bars due to his celebrity status.
    If Sherman is a thug Hernandez is.... ?

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To think he could be prepping for training camp if he wasn't such a knucklehead smh.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nonstory but funny

http://tracking.si.com/2014/04/15/aaron-hernandez-investigation-threatening-guard/

The incident is believed to have occurred late last year, after the guard stopped Hernandez from receiving more food than he was allotted. The former Patriot is alleged to have made machine gun noises at the correctional officer and to have threatened to “? the guard and shoot his family” when he is released from jail.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aaron Hernandez indicted on murder charges in 2012 Double Murder in Boston.
  • S2J
    Options

Aaron Hernandez has been indicted on charges he MURDERED two people in a 2012 drive-by shooting ... in addition to the murder of Odin Lloyd.
    Officials believe the former New England Patriots tight end killed 28-year-old Daniel Abreu and 29-year-old Safiro Furtado as they left a Boston nightclub on July 16, 2012.

Officials believe the two men were in a BMW, along with 3 other friends, when it stopped a light around 2AM ... and another car pulled up and opened fire, killing Abreu and Furtado.

Investigators believe Hernandez was the shooter. Officials believe the SUV Aaron was suspecting of driving that night was discovered at a cousin's home in Connecticut.

It's the 3rd killing Hernandez is allegedly connected to -- he is currently locked up in Bristol County while he awaits trial for the 2013 murder of Lloyd.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/15/aaron-hernandez-indicted-for-two-more-murders-drive-by-shooting/#ixzz31nPC1Rr8
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They trying hard to put homie unna da jail
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude is a psychopathic lunatic mane lls da type to murder somebody then get some chipotle like its nuthin to him he might ? around nd get da death penalty
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm confused I thought he already was
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    I'm confused I thought he already was

This a different murder bruh
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn dude was a str8 up killa.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disrespect hernandez and ur family will never see u again. Dude bout that action.