Options
    14 pilot kills 0 deaths beasting
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    This definitely bout to crush COD.. now I see why the hate is so strong.. last titan standing is like some gears of war ? . Cant wait for this to drop
    If you like cod you like ? games if you like Titanfall you like ? games and your apart of what's ruining gaming.

u mad bro? oh nah i 4got, u aint got next gen anyways

I have a ps4 and I make more money than u.
    I have a gaming pc, ps4,x-1 modded 360 no degree and make more than you
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2439465-4797971712-QbQnz.png I can't believe ppl don't understand how this game probably has ? developers. All you guys are doing is supporting cheap ? development and ? over everyone who wants quality gaming.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2439465-4797971712-QbQnz.png I can't believe ppl don't understand how this game probably has ? developers. All you guys are doing is supporting cheap ? development and ? over everyone who wants quality gaming.

Man get over it. The game is dope. Your definition of quality games doesn't define my definition.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep can't be KOA this ? is worse.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is dope. Doesn't really remind me of COD. Without the ridiculous killstreaks, perks, equipment, and camping nothing is really like COD. You also live longer. Plus, Titanfall is way more polished. Plays silky smooth without all the frame drops, lag, and rushed optimization for a dated engine that COD has become. When I die in Titanfall I never feel cheated like in COD. It honestly reminds me more of Halo than COD.

I feel like they can co-exist though. You don't get the same thing from both. I'll still probably pick up the Treyarch COD's.

I been running the Sniper class the most and really like it. The game is rumored to be dropping with 15 maps and 33 weapons (21 pilot, 12 titan).

Yea, Blazini, I had to bounce after them two matches, but we gotta run some more. Kang, I saw your invite, but was in the middle of something and didn't feel like ? with the ? party system on the One. If you on again sometime, hit me up.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why you care though?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    it reminds me of Gotham City Imposters more than COD
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it reminds me of Gotham City Imposters more than COD

Isn't that a downgrade?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no, Gotham City Imposters was pretty fun.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    its wasnt a AAA title but def a fun game and i just meant game-play mechanics
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

Why you care though?

Bc these ? games sell ? it effects the overall quality to all games. Let's make ? games that can be released yearly like cod and madden and say ? the quality it's dumb ? like y'all who have destroyed quality shooters.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why you care though?

Bc these ? games sell ? it effects the overall quality to all games. Let's make ? games that can be released yearly like cod and madden and say ? the quality it's dumb ? like y'all who have destroyed quality shooters.

Write to your congressman crying ass ?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Please tell us what games not ?
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Why you care though?

Write to your congressman crying ass ?

Go to a special ed class ? ?

Just saw this on a gamespot messageboard
    Playing the BETA and all, and seeing these still photos - one asks if this game can actually be considered...ya know, "next-gen."

You can remind me the gameplay is fun, smooth and impressive; and it is. But you're gonna have a hard time convincing me that this game is going to be a game where your mouth is gonna drop and go "wow, now THAT is Next Gen gaming."

Regardless, the games fun. It's easily addictive.

But one thing i've been worried a little, and i dont know if it should just be a minority feeling of worrisome, but....is anyone else worried about how the word "easily accessible" is being used by gaming journalist in any preview of this game or hands-on impression?

We keep moaning about gaming casuals and how its ruining the game industry and making games easier, but then....we praise this game. A game that allows you to feel super badass killing enemies...but they're just dumb downed AI bots with very little challenging aspects to them. Dont get me wrong, i go all woohoo and "? yeah" when i play the game and go for streaks - but its hard to not remember you're killing enemy AI bots, and not real players.

I feel like, as far as i can remember, that is the noobest and most casual thing any game could have by former gaming standards. But now its all "man, i love how this game is so accessible to even a guy like me who doesn't even like shooters. Its great for gaming!"

...but is it?

That's really the only conflicting thing thats been on my mind playing the game.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

You can watch the game play and see the lock on of course it's for noobs the game is trash. Textures are absolute ? the game looks fugly. Unfortunately I'm the only one on here being honest about it. Some of you are just fanboys who are ruining gaming.
  • focus
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    LMAO dropping Titans on fools heads >>>>>
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ slept on post, nobody is gonna watch that video tho blaz, ? are already stuck in their way's and have formed an opinion.. and i bet they didnt even watch the whole video where he said it was noob friendly, dude didnt even seem to be lookin to shoot nobody but bots ..
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    I'm waiting for a thread that boast about a ps4 game that's out and really dope and fun lol. All is see is sales figure threads
  • focus
    Options
    I'm waiting for a thread that boast about a ps4 game that's out and really dope and fun lol. All is see is sales figure threads

Yea. The Order was supposed to be that game, even though is has no release date. But based on previews today its just another Killzone. Pretty, but generic and shallow. Except this time featuring QTE's and no multiplayer. :|

I was done with that "Titanfall is noob friendly" video once dude said bots and pilots were all worth the same points.

That Titanfall/COD video is on point though. I think i'm the only one who doesn't like "Last Titan Standing" mode tho.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because that's the only thing they have going on right now