Big Brother 15

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I think Amanda will get over it. Helen and Elissa wont.

And it's crazy how 4 of the first 5 evicted HGs were guys and now 4 of the final 5 are guys.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when the ladies were trying to eliminate all that guys and they were doing a good job at it?????????? They gonna run a train on GM and eliminate her next...................................... lol nah...........

Yall think Judd has a bigger target than McCrae tho????????? Judd aint even do nothin though...... He won, they blindsided him, he came back and stayed, flying under the radar.......... McMCrae got lots of blood on his hands from playing ? boy to Amanda but this season has been strange tho..........

"Suddenly" somebody will remember how Judd was cool and played his way back into the game and avoided being evicted since he has comeback and he will be seen as the biggest threat to win it all.............. Besides Judd, GM and McCrae deserve to win it..............

• PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Spandy aka The Rat Pack wants McCrae out cause he's the strongest player left.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spandy aka The Rat Pack wants McCrae out cause he's the strongest player left.

When I read this post I said wtf is "Spandy"? Then I thought about it and got it who it was smh............... Spencer just needs to say no ? after everything he says now.......................... Floaters killin the game this season........... Spandy tho?????? wtf no ? lol........... Im sure Andy made that name up lol
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    On to survivor

Where is the survivor blog. Good episodes of BB this week but final 5 is disgusting! BB 15 is officially the worst season ever, I will keep saying it till finale night. Elissa WAS the best player left until McCrae did her in. Andy is just straight ? . Tired of seeing him so jolly when he talks to Julie. He better not win!!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pegcas wrote: »
    On to survivor

Andy is just straight ? . Tired of seeing him so jolly when he talks to Julie. He better not win!!

Cs. I usually don't watch the TV episodes and just watch the feeds and read the updates. I wanted to punch my TV when Andy put his vote in. Does he act like that during votes and dr all the time? Dude just turned that ? ? all the way up out of left.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    pegcas wrote: »
    On to survivor

Andy is just straight ? . Tired of seeing him so jolly when he talks to Julie. He better not win!!

Cs. I usually don't watch the TV episodes and just watch the feeds and read the updates. I wanted to punch my TV when Andy put his vote in. Does he act like that during votes and dr all the time? Dude just turned that ? ? all the way up out of left.

He's kept his flamboyancy in check for the most part.

I'll commend him for that.

Even though he's ? , he never really came across as the "? dude" of the house.

Probably because his flip-flopping and snitching overshadowed his gayness.

nh
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Spencer the Perv is HOH.

It was an elimination and Andy, Judd and GM went out in that order.

Now lets see if Marilyn is real.
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Spencer is HOH I can't even express how bb15 sucked so bad this season, I have watched since season 1 the only good thing was seeing all the racism exposed bc its nauseating to hear people say why are they upset slavery is over I never owned slaves...kumbaya ....still so much work to be done...I am happy they exposed the real America ...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ Julie tearing Aaryn apart but not going in on Amander.

just like i said for people mad she ain't go in as much on aaryn

1. She wifed up to the CEO of seeBS so she gunna be classy with it
    2. the crowd is set to do the booing and go in
    3. They saving in depth debate and argument so you have a reason to watch the first hour of the finale

thats how tv works, plus they had that double eviction they had to keep it moving time wise in the show

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ lets see if marilyn is real i thought the same thing every time spencer brought her up

Andy tells Spencer that he will give him HoH if it comes down to them, if Spencer swears that he wont put him up. Spencer agrees

smh this guy dont wanna put no work in

maybe its football season coming up or the remaining houseguest left but im ready for this ? to be over with

these mother ? act like the exterminators one of the greatest alliances of all time even though they formed like 3 days ago
  • ckfree
    Options
    i think the surprise houseguest is gonna be hayden so he can cross promote survivor since he gonna be on it

lol @ every big brother player who thinks survivor is easier to play
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really.... I don't even watch survivor and I know that's a ? damn lie...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Marilyn is REAL....

BTgU9ksCAAAnD47.jpg
    806519256.jpg?1378459824

And here's one of her before photo shop....

BTfzldGCcAE_Lbd.png
  • ckfree
    Options
    Really.... I don't even watch survivor and I know that's a ? damn lie...

thats a topic every cast always talks about every season

the argument always made was that in big brother you are confined in a box while in survivor you got a whole island to yourself to get away from people lol

big brother spoils its contestants
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    MC and GM are on the block
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Andy and Spencer agreed that if McCrae wins POV, Judd will go over GM.

Even tho Spencer was saying he wanted GM out over Judd last night.
  • ckfree
    Options
    last i read if mccrae doesnt win veto they are gonna sit him down like the brigade did brittney and tell him they are the exterminators and that hes gone

those outcasts want to be a part of something so bad

if any of them is smart though they are plotting andy eviction in their head because they cannot beat him in the end

so yea andy will win big brother 15 smh
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    McCrae won ? POV!

Bye Judd.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Ian hosted the POV
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Judd after POV:
    "Get the ? camera off of me! You ? ? suckers!"
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    GM is all ? up

806929525.jpg?1378584669
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McCrae won ? POV!

Bye Judd.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not surprised.

He's probably gonna win the whole thing because the rest of them are horrible at competitions.

He's positioned himself perfectly.

'Probably gonna win the next HOH (Final 4)...which guarantees him a spot in the Final 3.

'Doubt he'll take Andy with him because he knows he couldn't win against him.

He'll win the first part of the HOH and the last part because that's always a quiz.

Final 2 will be McCrae and Spencer.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Everyone will take Spencer to the F2. He's an easy win.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Andy wants to keep GM cause he knows she would have his back over Spencer.

Spencer wants to keep Judd cause he knows he would have his back over Andy.