• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GM to Spencer: I want you to be my Nick
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GM to Spencer: I want you to be my Nick

I would at least try to get a ? from her.

She seems like she wouldn't mind doing something like that.

• deadeye
    Options
    Andy wants to keep GM cause he knows she would have his back over Spencer.

Spencer wants to keep Judd cause he knows he would have his back over Andy.
    If Andy votes to evict Judd...and McCrae votes to evict GM, then it looks like GM is gone because Spencer has the tiebreaker.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Spencer changed his mind.

For the time being, Andy, McCrae and Spencer agreed to get rid of Judd.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Spencer changed his mind.

For the time being, Andy, McCrae and Spencer agreed to get rid of Judd.
    Good.

Judd deserves to go because that ? violates the spirit of the game.

That's why I think Rachel's win should have an asterisk.

She was voted out, so her game should've been over at that point.

Once you're evicted, you're supposed to be done.

It's not fair to the other people who got evicted.

Plus he had 2 weeks in which he wasn't in any danger of being put on the block because he wasn't in the house.

Don't know what Judd has to be mad about.

He's lucky he got a 2nd chance.
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They all are like pig pen from Charlie Brown .... looking at them in the living room .... dirt just follows them....
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Do they all just hate Elissa because of her money? Wow ,they just spew hatred
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Elissa is very socially awkward and a bit stuck up, and to them that makes her a complete ? .

I've barely watched the feeds this week cause it's been a constant Elissa bashing session going on.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    McCrae thought Elissa voted for Amanda to stay and still put her on the block?

? ? .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all they talk about is elissa. its getting ridiculous. andy is like a jealous chick.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    This season of I'm gonna vote with the house is BS...when do you not make the best move for yourself....WTH ....McRae hid behind Amanda's skirt ...he will get what his hand deserves.... he knew Andy was not being truthful... Judd is a AH telling Elissa "I love you" what a ? !!!!

• deadeye
    Options
    Do they all just hate Elissa because of her money? Wow ,they just spew hatred

Not just that.

It's mainly because she comes across like she's better than everyone else in the house.

Also, they don't think she would've even been selected to play Big Brother if she wasn't Rachel's sister.
  • deadeye
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Elissa is very socially awkward and a bit stuck up, and to them that makes her a complete ? .

I've barely watched the feeds this week cause it's been a constant Elissa bashing session going on.

I've gotta admit, that ? is unintentionally hilarious.

It just shows how much Elissa annoyed everyone in the house.

Right after she was evicted, Spencer said "I'm so glad that ? is gone."

She really didn't have a clue what was going on in the house.

She actually believed that McCrae voted out Amanda.

Production really ? her game up when they convinced her to keep Amanda.

That just let everyone know that she couldn't be trusted because you never knew what she was gonna do.

I mean, one after one DR session.....she goes from wanting to get Amanda out.....to wanting to keep her?????

Horrible instincts.

No feel for the game at all.
  • deadeye
    Options
    This season of I'm gonna vote with the house is BS...when do you not make the best move for yourself....WTH ....McRae hid behind Amanda's skirt ...he will get what his hand deserves.... he knew Andy was not being truthful... Judd is a AH telling Elissa "I love you" what a ? !!!!

McCrae's gonna make it to Final 2 because no one left in the house is strong enough to beat him.

GM put him up......he wins veto.

Spencer put him up.....he wins veto again.

GM was right when she said that Amanda made him a weaker player.

Now that he's by himself, he's more focused and playing with more of a sense of urgency because he knows he's alone.

If he takes Spencer to the Final 2, he wins the whole thing.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

McCrae's gonna make it to Final 2 because no one left in the house is strong enough to beat him.

Now that he's by himself, he's more focused and playing with more of a sense of urgency because he knows he's alone.

At the same time Amanda helped save his ass by being such a ? and big target. If Mccrae didn't have amanda being such a bigger target Mccrae woulda been having to win the veto earlier in the game and eventually woulda been clapped.

Remember people came in the game thinking Mccrae was suspect because he said he was a pizza boy. But after he started smashing Amanda his game was hurt by her bitchassness but his survivial was preserved because people wanted to take out amanda because she wore the pants in the showmance and was running ? . Mccrae weather he did it intentionally or un intentionally appeared to be the whipped simp who wasn't as much of a threat.

• deadeye
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

At the same time Amanda helped save his ass by being such a ? and big target. If Mccrae didn't have amanda being such a bigger target Mccrae woulda been having to win the veto earlier in the game and eventually woulda been clapped.

Remember people came in the game thinking Mccrae was suspect because he said he was a pizza boy. But after he started smashing Amanda his game was hurt by her bitchassness but his survivial was preserved because people wanted to take out amanda because she wore the pants in the showmance and was running ? . Mccrae weather he did it intentionally or un intentionally appeared to be the whipped simp who wasn't as much of a threat.

There was a lot of talk about Amanda being a big target, but nobody put her on the block until GM did last week.

The only other reason she was on the block previously was because America was the MVP.....not because any of the houseguests put her up.

They were pretty much running the house until everyone wised up and figured out they had the numbers to take them out.

McCrae was actually GM's target, but he won the veto so she had to settle for Amanda.

I'm telling you.....he's going to Final 2.

No doubt in my mind about it.

I'd actually be ok with him winning it over Spencer, Judd, or Andy.

Those 3 really haven't done anything at all.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    This really is the worst final 5 of final 5s in television history.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    This F5 just reiterates my belief the MVP ruined this season. Strong players got taken out early which left a bunch of followers and cowards.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    This F5 just reiterates my belief the MVP ruined this season. Strong players got taken out early which left a bunch of followers and cowards.

I don't think it got strong players out early it just stopped ppl from playing the game. Everybody was shook and didn't want to risk playing to hard. McCrae being Amanda's ? and blowing up his alliance early pretty much sent the season to ? .

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

There was a lot of talk about Amanda being a big target, but nobody put her on the block until GM did last week.

The only other reason she was on the block previously was because America was the MVP.....not because any of the houseguests put her up.

They were pretty much running the house until everyone wised up and figured out they had the numbers to take them out.

McCrae was actually GM's target, but he won the veto so she had to settle for Amanda.

I'm telling you.....he's going to Final 2.

No doubt in my mind about it.

I'd actually be ok with him winning it over Spencer, Judd, or Andy.

Those 3 really haven't done anything at all.

But the only reason she never got put up was because nobody could grow a pair and put her up. And when people did the producers tried to play the role of captain save a hoe

but even that aside the fact she was running the house and mccrae was smashing that was huge for mccrae. Now mccrae going final 2 has some doubts and that doubt is what the challenge is for final 3. Who knows what will happen during that challenge you can get clapped just like that depending on what the focus of the challenge is.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

the biggest turning point of the season was when elissa and helen got sympathy after pretty much not being in power and post wine inncident how people felt a typa way toward jeremy. Those 2 things don't happen and nick doesn't get clapped and that alone woulda had some lames leaving earlier than expected.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    strongest players get eliminated first all the time
    Jeremy
    Kaitlyn
    Howard

All went pre jury so the house was only left with sheep
    I think I respect spencer's game the most this season. He played the ? patsy perfectly and then got cutthroat
  • deadeye
    Options
    strongest players get eliminated first all the time
    Jeremy
    Kaitlyn
    Howard

All went pre jury so the house was only left with sheep
    I think I respect spencer's game the most this season. He played the ? patsy perfectly and then got cutthroat

I think Jeremy ? it up more than anything by getting too close to Kaitlin and telling everyone that he was gonna blow up the alliance if they voted her out.

Then Nick would've never been on the block if it wasn't for Elissa and that whole MVP twist.

It definitely would've been a more interesting season if Nick stayed and Jeremy was able to play more of a lowkey game.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't one of you ? say you go to Aaryn's school and know her or some ? ?

I know this ain't one of yall, let me find out she let you smash.datazz.png

Naw fam...she goes to my school but I graduated 5 years ago..tho I think one of my ? know that ? ..