Big Brother 15

Options

Comments

• J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And a ? was moving back from overseas so posting on a bb forum was at the bottom of my to do list...now with that being said, I'll be in san marcos in october if I so happen to run into aaryn I'll let yall ? know
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    strongest players get eliminated first all the time
    Jeremy
    Kaitlyn
    Howard

All went pre jury so the house was only left with sheep
    I think I respect spencer's game the most this season. He played the ? patsy perfectly and then got cutthroat

Naw.
    Howard did nothing his entire time there. Nothing.
    Jeremy was woat social player and dumb as ? .
    Same with Kaitlin but I'll give it to her that had Judd not got scared it would have changed the landscape of the game completely cause she wouldn't have buckled on that alliance.

Nick seemed like he could have ? ? up. MVP did him ? . I think him being evicted early took a lot out of the game. Nobody in the house and even us watching the feeds could read him. He had them shook.

I agree they were all sheep tho. Horrible casting job this season.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    strongest players get eliminated first all the time
    Jeremy
    Kaitlyn
    Howard

All went pre jury so the house was only left with sheep
    I think I respect spencer's game the most this season. He played the ? patsy perfectly and then got cutthroat

I think Jeremy ? it up more than anything by getting too close to Kaitlin and telling everyone that he was gonna blow up the alliance if they voted her out.

Then Nick would've never been on the block if it wasn't for Elissa and that whole MVP twist.

It definitely would've been a more interesting season if Nick stayed and Jeremy was able to play more of a lowkey game.
    I feel bad for Nick cause he could've kept himself off the block if he wanted to, but he put his trust in the MC and they ? him over.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That MVP ? ruined the game but elissa needed that ? bc she was at a disadvantage being Rachel's sister.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    They were all ? on After Dark (either last night or the night before...can't remember) about Elissa probably winning the $25,000 as America's favorite when she doesn't even need the money because she's already rich.

Spencer had a good idea about giving $10,000 to America's three favorite players....that way Elissa wouldn't get the whole thing and some of that money would be spread out to people who could really use it.

Lol@ Spencer playing Dr. Phil and giving relationship advice to McCrae.

What he was telling him did make sense though.
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never seen this voting with the house BS.....that messed the whole game up ....bunch of sheep....
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    The feeds wont be back til after tomorrow's show, but rumor has it that.....

Judd was evicted and the Rat won HOH and guaranteed himself a spot in the F3.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    The feeds wont be back til after tomorrow's show, but rumor has it that.....

Judd was evicted and the Rat won HOH and guaranteed himself a spot in the F3.

Disgust.
  • deadeye
    Options
    All of them went in on Jeremy on the recorded After Dark last night.

Making fun of how he always said he did something that really didn't seem believable.

Basically, saying that he made a lot of ? up.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Andy the Rat nominated McCrae the Pussyboy and Spencer the Perv (at his own request) for nomination.

Andy the Rat also won the POV and Spencer the Perv wants to be taken off cause he doesnt trust Gina Marie the Bunny Boiler.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the worst final 3 in BB.... All the strong players that would've caused controversy got kicked out early.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I just realized that the final 3 will be even more wack than the final 5. Lol. I'm done. See you ? next season.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah bring on survivor
    this season is going down as one of the worst. CBS won't be casting newbies for awhile
  • deadeye
    Options
    Andy the Rat nominated McCrae the Pussyboy and Spencer the Perv (at his own request) for nomination.

Andy the Rat also won the POV and Spencer the Perv wants to be taken off cause he doesnt trust Gina Marie the Bunny Boiler.

That was a dumb move on Spencer's part to ask to go on the block.

Now that Andy won POV, it would be a bad move for him to overplay his hand and take Spencer down because then GM would suspect that him and Spencer have a Final 2 deal.

I can't see GM keeping McCrae though, but Spencer should've never voluntarily put himself in that position.

• deadeye
    Options
    yeah bring on survivor
    this season is going down as one of the worst. CBS won't be casting newbies for awhile

Yeah, definitely time for another All-Stars type season.

Dr. Will, Boogie, Janelle, Evil ? , Jessie (bodybuilder dude), Dan Giesley, Brittney (classic DR sessions), Rachel, Amanda (hate her, but would love to see Evil ? or Boogie check her if she tries to pull the same ? she did this season), Elissa (hate her too, but it would be good television to have her in there with her sister), Enzo, Gina Marie (comic relief), Candice, Arryn, Kaitlin, and Jeremy.

Seems like too many from BB15, but the first All-Stars had too many from Season 6 but it still turned out to be a classic All-Stars.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can someone make a whitehouse.org petition to get obama to order a drone strike on that house and also the jury house?

i feel it's the only fitting end to this season.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Aaryn on the damage control
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Amanda: America hates me!
    Aaryn: Me too!
  • J. Will
    Options
    Lmao at Amanda tryin to sway them to vote for mccrae
  • J. Will
    Options
    Seems like they're leaning towards Andy..'sgust
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    McCrae giving no ? .
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    TEAM GM!

I cant believe I just said that.
  • J. Will
    Options
    TEAM GM!

I cant believe I just said that.

• J. Will
    Options
    That fool know he ? up not distancing himself from Amanda
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    I love that GM single handedly evicted McRranda.