Playa's Lounge

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the chic that hit me this morning.

"Hi my name is Princess Nicole and I'm not what your prefer, but I am a great catch check me out"

34sngo0.jpg

lmao chic please
    be real ? ....

how many beers..?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    the hypocrisy in this thread is hilarious!

talking about fat ? but ? be super obese on the IC and ? ... wheretheydothatat?
    What hypocrisy? Real ? won't ? fat ? ! And skinny ? or in-shape ? will ? fat men with money. Don't get it twisted, ? depreciates with age/obesity and ? appreciates with age/obesity.

No one was mentioning your illegal immigrant ass.

Keep your feelings out of this thread.

What feelings? lol FOH

Get a green card first. then you can talk to me.

I have a US passport..thought we been through this already and called for a truce? lol

lol!

You popped off FIRST!!! Not I!

It was a general statement i made and you gon be all up in yo *warm* feelings lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn that ? ugly cuh

Yeah i said cuh ? you
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Princess Nicole look crazy, for real
  • Rasta.
    Options
    @icecoldstew you mustve put in your profile, "No black women".

My exact words before somebody finds my profile and bust me out. "And last thing I love all woman, I dont discriminate against anyone BUT i am mostly attracted to hispanic/mixed/white females"
    Best line player, either way you winning. ? all these hoes and the bad black ? curtail their attitude in order to get some (they be trying to prove they they can change your perspective)
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *honest post*

i got one. but the ? on there were lame so i quit responding.
    mocospace got rid of the chat rooms- quit going.
    online ? call was funny af to me.
    blackplanet was the ? back in the day.
    i had some of those other ones, but i stick to FB, twitter, and the IC.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yahoo chat still popping lol
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    you were catfish'd wit a really bad weave real lady??

it's ok.

u can tell us...
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Yup! Last 2 are definitely dudes
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My exact words before somebody finds my profile and bust me out. "And last thing I love all woman, I dont discriminate against anyone BUT i am mostly attracted to hispanic/mixed/white females"

Damn homie, you don't like the sisters?
  • Real-LadyBanned4What
    Real-LadyBanned4What Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    people who never had nothing worry about stupid ? like what kind of weave/hair is that... I get my hair done whenever I feel like it.. it mean nothing to me.. I'm not going to put all of my hairstyle ideas on the INTERNET, to be catfished. aint ? ? brag about hair weaves like nobodyelse can get one.. it's not a big deal
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Its funny that everybody thinks this. If Im not mistaken the whole saying "You usually end up being with someone like your mother or father for women" is usually true right? Well my mother is Hispanic and thats normally who Im attracted to the most. It aint about "not liking the sisters" its just my preference.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @icecoldstew loves my black ass though... -____- that ? be lying.
  • Real-LadyBanned4What
    Options
    you were catfish'd wit a really bad weave real lady??

it's ok.

u can tell us...

all I got 2 do is brush and comb it by the way... yawn.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Gross man, chic looks like Tiny
  • Real-LadyBanned4What
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Internet is good for chatting and playing but Internet dating is not whats up.. thats because most people think they know u by a Internet image whatever it is good or bad.. it prevent people from really being introduced to you the right way. Maybe they fall inlove with your Internet image, or they dislike you because of your Internet image..

People can screw ? up in their head think you from a different city or upbringing looking at internet photos.. some of the people in the world havent caught on to what the internet is eventho they are on it. They don't understand the purpose of technology, they think it's all fun and games, and don't realize it's actually a person with a life on the other line, not a robot typing back at u.

I wish catfishers the best of luck....not all internet experiences are bad, but most of them are.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its funny that everybody thinks this. If Im not mistaken the whole saying "You usually end up being with someone like your mother or father for women" is usually true right? Well my mother is Hispanic and thats normally who Im attracted to the most. It aint about "not liking the sisters" its just my preference.

You good FAM. I was just wondering.
This discussion has been closed.