Charlamagne: Aubrey's(Drake) "No New Friends" is Female Talk...

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    LOL look at this idiot @Monizzle14 continuing to make himself look like an ass clown.

yeah... i only been here a year...

silly little man...

bet that ? will make an argument out of anything...

"pssshhh yeah right, you can to get 20/20 vision from staring at the sun thru a telescope."

He just likes to hear himself type man. Don't mind him. He is like my little son of the IC.

well your son tends to act like a woman in desperate need of a man's attention.

Yeah he is an attention ? and I'm trying to break him of it. I will have a long talk with him. A father and son chat so to speak. Don't bring the hammer down on him just yet. Give him a chance.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even know what yall talkin about but Drake been a G

xojqg_draketeen_627013.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I dont even know what yall talkin about but Drake been a G

xojqg_draketeen_627013.jpg

No. Just... no. This is photoshopped. I mean, it's gotta be. No way in hell does a ? this corny exist in real life. @ghostf4cekilla, @_Menace_ and them ? got nothing on you, bruh.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Charlemagne, but man...this ? really hates Drake. Lol. I never knew someone could dislike Drake more than me.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I never listened to a Drake song out of my own will post.

Funny moment though, I'm an ol head blastin my ol school 70's/80's/90's music. My kids was all here an i'm on that "this is how we do it" type vibe comparing music from different era's.

My 22 & 19 year old daughters go: "daddy, you should try to listen to some of the new music... it's not as bad as you think"

me: "sigh... aiight, gimme a listing of all the stuff everyone is listening to as long as it ain't Drake or Lil Wayne"

19 year old daughter: "but Drake and Lil Wayne is all I listen to"

Me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO5f3-AHHR-gHTxS4Wlz7WxEJqe5q_qnTnlbqcQeBu64yKzZpS8w
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Given the process to get famous these days(suckin ? behind closed doors) yall crazy if you think Drake ain't done licked Baby's ass at least once to get where he is. If wayne kissed the ? in a video, just imagine what Drake did.

? been asscake.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Given the process to get famous these days(suckin ? behind closed doors) yall crazy if you think Drake ain't done licked Baby's ass at least once to get where he is. If wayne kissed the ? in a video, just imagine what Drake did.

? been asscake.

Do you have any posts that don't refer to some ? ? ?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ Whats with the extra ? ? in every other Reason post these days yall need to chill with that for real
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »

? been asscake.

Do you have any posts that don't refer to some ? ? ?

truth hurts don't it ? ? don't get mad cuz your favorite rapper Drake is a ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    I never listened to a Drake song out of my own will post.

Funny moment though, I'm an ol head blastin my ol school 70's/80's/90's music. My kids was all here an i'm on that "this is how we do it" type vibe comparing music from different era's.

My 22 & 19 year old daughters go: "daddy, you should try to listen to some of the new music... it's not as bad as you think"

me: "sigh... aiight, gimme a listing of all the stuff everyone is listening to as long as it ain't Drake or Lil Wayne"

19 year old daughter: "but Drake and Lil Wayne is all I listen to"

Me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO5f3-AHHR-gHTxS4Wlz7WxEJqe5q_qnTnlbqcQeBu64yKzZpS8w

You failed, homie.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I can't take a ? with a Wanda from In Living Color lisp calling out another ? 's manhood seriously.

I mean, we all know Drake is a manhoe and that his interpretation of "no new friends" is dripping with Spongebob swag, but in reality we gotta think like that. Keep your circle small, everyone else is just in the way.
    Keeping a small amount of people in your immediate circle

Vs.

Calling your business partners 'friends' and claiming to not be interested in anymore friends

It ain't the same.

whats really funny is drake is from Canada so pretty much anyone and everyone that he comes encounter with is new friends LOL ... its crazy sometimes i feel dudes make music like this cause its really makes no sense especially sense as in the person who is performing the record ... its like a KKK dude singing i love black people ... imo they are doing it strickly cause they know they can get a rise out of people ...........
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    i started the hate drake cause he feminine movement.

yall better ? remember that...

i was doing this ? a year and a half ago...

now all the sudden everybody else notice the ? a beta male?

lol stop it Big Ghost been going in on drake for 3 or 4 years ? affion crokett was doin the same ? you ain't create ? . ? your jokes and keep it moving son you ain't originate ? .

nobody was attacking his beta male status until i did...

selective memory having ass ? .

@Theodis lol you still late you ain't een join till last year so how you gon say you were the first

son we had entire threads doing that i been using ? don for over a year son i ain't that clever or funny to come up with any new disses

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/354389/official-make-your-own-drake-song-title-thread

yeah... cause that's all true...

you just like to argue...

lol you like to stick your chest out and act like you were the first cat to do ? then i post proof of a link proving otherwise and you can't take your L. I ain't just arguing im proving a point lol.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited July 2013
    Options
    LOL look at this idiot @Monizzle14 continuing to make himself look like an ass clown.

says the poster who doesn't read posts and is a YMCMB cheerleader the only reason you hate charlamange is he is a mirror represenative of the hoe like behaviors you have yourself lmao

• Michael_Malice
    Options

says the poster who doesn't read posts and is a YMCMB cheerleader the only reason you hate charlamange is he is a mirror represenative of the hoe like behaviors you have yourself lmao

Didn't Read.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Didn't Read.

iDAnySeTK6IA2.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited July 2013
    Options

lol stop it Big Ghost been going in on drake for 3 or 4 years ? affion crokett was doin the same ? you ain't create ? . ? your jokes and keep it moving son you ain't originate ? .

@Theodis lol you still late you ain't een join till last year so how you gon say you were the first

son we had entire threads doing that i been using ? don for over a year son i ain't that clever or funny to come up with any new disses

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/354389/official-make-your-own-drake-song-title-thread

lol you like to stick your chest out and act like you were the first cat to do ? then i post proof of a link proving otherwise and you can't take your L. I ain't just arguing im proving a point lol.

how you gon prove a point when you said i started posting last year?

you already ? up and dont eeeeeeen know it...

cause you came into the party late acting like your started a trend that was popping here before you even walked in. You looking like an idiot for your comments and you don't een know it.

you said

which was false since you joined in 2012 and i posted threads from 2+ years ago showing other posters doing the ? you clamed you started lol

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Options

how you gon prove a point when you said i started posting last year?

you already ? up and dont eeeeeeen know it...

cause you came into the party late acting like your started a trend that was popping here before you even walked in. You looking like an idiot for your comments and you don't een know it.

oh... ok...

you know i been here since 09 right?

I swear this guy is slow as ? man. Like really slow. He really think he right.