Charlamagne: Aubrey's(Drake) "No New Friends" is Female Talk...

Options
12346»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    i started the hate drake cause he feminine movement.

yall better ? remember that...

i was doing this ? a year and a half ago...

now all the sudden everybody else notice the ? a beta male?

lol stop it Big Ghost been going in on drake for 3 or 4 years ? affion crokett was doin the same ? you ain't create ? . ? your jokes and keep it moving son you ain't originate ? .

nobody was attacking his beta male status until i did...

selective memory having ass ? .

@Theodis lol you still late you ain't een join till last year so how you gon say you were the first

son we had entire threads doing that i been using ? don for over a year son i ain't that clever or funny to come up with any new disses

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/354389/official-make-your-own-drake-song-title-thread

yeah... cause that's all true...

you just like to argue...

lol you like to stick your chest out and act like you were the first cat to do ? then i post proof of a link proving otherwise and you can't take your L. I ain't just arguing im proving a point lol.

how you gon prove a point when you said i started posting last year?

you already ? up and dont eeeeeeen know it...

cause you came into the party late acting like your started a trend that was popping here before you even walked in. You looking like an idiot for your comments and you don't een know it.

oh... ok...

you know i been here since 09 right?

you know your profile says member since 2012. You must have been here in vegtable state cause you can't even remember ? from 2 years ago regarding threads questioning drakes beta male status lol.

2012.png
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol stop it Big Ghost been going in on drake for 3 or 4 years ? affion crokett was doin the same ? you ain't create ? . ? your jokes and keep it moving son you ain't originate ? .

@Theodis lol you still late you ain't een join till last year so how you gon say you were the first

son we had entire threads doing that i been using ? don for over a year son i ain't that clever or funny to come up with any new disses

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/354389/official-make-your-own-drake-song-title-thread

lol you like to stick your chest out and act like you were the first cat to do ? then i post proof of a link proving otherwise and you can't take your L. I ain't just arguing im proving a point lol.

cause you came into the party late acting like your started a trend that was popping here before you even walked in. You looking like an idiot for your comments and you don't een know it.

oh... ok...

you know your profile says member since 2012. You must have been here in vegtable state cause you can't even remember ? from 2 years ago regarding threads questioning drakes beta male status lol.

Just shut the hell up now. Stick to the Stanley Cup Playoffs or some Frozen pond hockey or whatever you suburban ? in Greenwich, CT do.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh... ok...

I swear this guy is slow as ? man. Like really slow. He really think he right.

hey charlamange jr how you following what me and theodis saying but you claim to not read my posts lmao don't you gotta spam cats emails with young money messages or something?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dollarandadream
    dollarandadream Members Posts: 236
    Options
    Charlamagne makes since in this interview
  • niggasthesedays
    niggasthesedays Members Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Options
    Why is thread six pages though. .its all about the money...he is a pop star he only makes music that'll sale to a wide range of ppl nothing more nothing less