X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    wolverine and beast are cousins? I missed out on a whole lot. there's too many family ties and backstories to make the perfect x-men movie. it's too complicated i'm starting to see sour's point. it's easier to pull of an avengers movie than an x-men movie.

A whole lot of loop holes that cannot be forgiven. For one, Xavier didn't get paralyzed from getting shot in the back, he had a disease. Juggernaut and Xavier didn't even recognize each other but in the comics, mark use to bully him. Cap and Logan fought in the cold war too.

I thought Xavier was paralyzed during a war when he served in the foreign legion alongside cain. cain abandonned Charles during a moment of cowardice and a cave collapsed on him. a lot of stuff has been retconned.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Nothing has been retconned when the movies never followed the comic book storyline in the first place and established their own distinctive timeline from the beginning. It's been 13 years already I don't see how that's difficult to understand by this point and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like these movies. If you want to complain about inconsistencies I'm sure you can find many in the movies themselves that contradict established points from other movies in the franchise. I've seen people do it all the time on the net (Ie: apparently X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men First Class are really guilty of this).
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now look at the actor choices for Quicksilver between the Avengers and X-Men.

Bryan Singer is using Evan Peters who looks nothing like Quicksilver to play Magneto's son with no Scarlett Witch.
    emma-roberts-evan-peters-adult-world-tribeca-portraits-04.jpg

And Director Joss Whedon is using Aaron Johnson from Kickass to play Quicksilver and adding in Scarlett Witch played by Saiorse Ronan. Fox claims that Disney can use Quicksilver but they can't mention that they're related to Magneto.

220px-Aaron_Taylor-Johnson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

This ? Bryan Singer stay doing what seem to be the most random of ? . In the first X-Men he puts adds Sabertooth and Mystique to the Brotherhood instead of Wanda and Pietro, then inexplicably adds Pietro in a storyline he ain't got ? to do with? I'm not one of those ? who literally the adaption to be line-for-line, word-for-word but dude, Really? What the ? are you doing and why?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Transformers >> Sentinels, bruh, all that money and you got these ? fighting giant dyson vacuum cleaners, gtfoh.

DOFP-Sentinel-Bryan-Singer.jpg?1375381570

SentinelsX3.jpeg

Real Sentinels
    X_men_vs_Sentinels_by_psdguy.jpg

They should of made them like this
    killer-sentxmen.jpg

? looks nothing like Storm, somebody need to get their hoodrat aunt off the set.
    Storm%20X-Men%20Day%20of%20Future%20Past.jpg?itok=X2Rv5UKZ
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    23125145 wrote: »
    I wonder will they explain how professor Xavier survived
    That was explained in x men 3

?
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are they gonna ? up the sentinels? As a kid I always wanted the damn version which you could build but this ? was made from spare parts of a damn prius and an imac from the late 90s. Ain't no kid gonna want to build this ? or think they are truly bad guys.

Imma go watch the old animated series now ? this.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ making a big deal out of jackman being taller than wolverine's supposed to be. You guys act like that's making the movies terrible.

"damn that was a good movie...but wolverine's height was all wrong! 2/10 would not watch again!"

These ? don't understand the concept of adaptations. They want everything done exactly and don't see that it is a completely different medium aimed at a different audience.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Lol at those "Sentinels" Fox needs to give up the rights to Marvel. I've been waiting for the Sentinels and THAT is what they produce? I know at some point they're gonna use Apocalypse and I know they're gonna ? that up.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look like the same bots from real steel
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does that sentinel have a fan in his chest smh
  • Max.
    Options
    Whos that guy mutant that can shapeshift n the cartoon just posted?
  • Max.
    Options
    After watch those cartoons again the idea for a reboot woulda been goat start all over diff actors
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Morph they created him specifically to die, then they brought him back because he got popular.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Lol at those "Sentinels" Fox needs to give up the rights to Marvel. I've been waiting for the Sentinels and THAT is what they produce? [B{I know at some point they're gonna use Apocalypse and I know they're gonna ? that up. [/B]

That's when my complaints will start.
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Morph they created him specifically to die, then they brought him back because he got popular.

Wtf lol

Who killed him
  • Max.
    Options
    Damm that cartoon goat
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should cast the ? who played gannicus for wolverine in the future films.

The X-men movies suck because they casted horribly!!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Transformers >> Sentinels, bruh, all that money and you got these ? fighting giant dyson vacuum cleaners, gtfoh.

DOFP-Sentinel-Bryan-Singer.jpg?1375381570

SentinelsX3.jpeg

Real Sentinels
    X_men_vs_Sentinels_by_psdguy.jpg

They should of made them like this
    killer-sentxmen.jpg

? looks nothing like Storm, somebody need to get their hoodrat aunt off the set.
    Storm%20X-Men%20Day%20of%20Future%20Past.jpg?itok=X2Rv5UKZ

I would still ? her.....have that ? pouring down wet
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lol at those "Sentinels" Fox needs to give up the rights to Marvel. I've been waiting for the Sentinels and THAT is what they produce? I know at some point they're gonna use Apocalypse and I know they're gonna ? that up.

I wouldn't een' be surprised if they use Terry Crews.

terry-crews-pai-do-chris-derrubando-predio.gif

• cheezymofo
    cheezymofo Members Posts: 8
    Options

As long as the money keeps flowing they do not care.

I wouldn't een' be surprised if they use Terry Crews.

terry-crews-pai-do-chris-derrubando-predio.gif

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what i tell yall

Mike Bay >>>>>>>>>> Bryan Singer
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys really killed the enthusiasm I had for this movie. I was pretty excited after watching the clip at comic con then you guys had to go a day remind me how bad synger and fox have been