Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Options

Comments

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    papoose starting to do a lot of ? ? ? to me, he trying to milk this whole king of ny ? for his own benefit and he's not even relevant. he needs to learn how to make better music.

Which one of you ? on the ic gave that ? minutes for his boost mobile phone? Inquiring minds want to know
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint ate in 2 yrs I just wanted a cheeseburger
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did papoose ever come out with an official album?only mixtapes??
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nacirema dream dropped earlier this year^
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told u ? Papoo seemed stung and heartbroken in that diss, it was clear that the aggression was fueled with feelings....
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is Pap destroyed Kenny and a response is warranted.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is Pap destroyed Kenny and a response is warranted.

LOL He talking about the black man being feminine, but he believes that black masculinity is about harming other black men. Horrible, horrible way to troll, Pap.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why isn't los on the mix tape...

smh
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose did what Any New York rapper should. You don't call yourself the King of the Mecca of Hip Hop unless you battled there, you fought there, You run the streets there. Pap said he had to ? K Dot through BK. That titled is reserved for Legends so Kendrick entandre was a subliminal diss to New York. Him biting Kurrupt or aluding to Biggie doesn't change his next lines talking about juggling New York with one hand. It was uncalled for and disrespectful. I'm tired of people trying to spin it.

If Jay Z or someone from the East came out and said they were the King of L.A. or the West all hell would break lose and people are shocked NY reacted the way they did? I like Kendrick but he's letting the success gas him too much. Phil Jackson was right when he ethered him in that tweet. Raekwon was right in what he said. The King of New York isn't up for grabs and Kendrick damn sure ain't anywhere near that crown.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose did what Any New York rapper should. You don't call yourself the King of the Mecca of Hip Hop unless you battled there, you fought there, You run the streets there. Pap said he had to ? K Dot through BK. That titled is reserved for Legends so Kendrick entandre was a subliminal diss to New York. Him biting Kurrupt or aluding to Biggie doesn't change his next lines talking about juggling New York with one hand. It was uncalled for and disrespectful. I'm tired of people trying to spin it.

If Jay Z or someone from the East came out and said they were the King of L.A. or the West all hell would break lose and people are shocked NY reacted the way they did? I like Kendrick but he's letting the success gas him too much. Phil Jackson was right when he ethered him in that tweet. Raekwon was right in what he said. The King of New York isn't up for grabs and Kendrick damn sure ain't anywhere near that crown.

Yep, and Pap gonna try to take his life because of that ? . SMH. Violence is too far for rap competition. Some people just cannot handle pressure and have good sportsmanship.
  • rapmastermind
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

Yep, and Pap gonna try to take his life because of that ? . SMH. Violence is too far for rap competition. Some people just cannot handle pressure and have good sportsmanship.

Pap ain't trying to have nobody shot. But K Dot put the target on his head. Pap is trying to build his own cred as an emcee and showing Kendrick he ain't seeing a real NY emcee. I don't think Pap wants Kendrick to get hurt. But this is what happens when you call out the game, you got to be prepared. Kendrick isn't really a confrontational guy so that's what made the verse even more shocking cause he was kinda outta character.

I do like aggressive Kendrick lyrically but again he was feeling himself with the King of NY line. But this isn't a East/West situation, Yes that "King of NY" line in the 90's would of had kendrick in trouble in NY. I still think he's going to have to clarify that King of NY line now or there will be a segment of NY that won't f*ck with him.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options

1. kendrick better than all those new ? from Mew York
    2. BIG is dead.
    3. Nas/Jay done fell back.
    dude has a right to claim King Of New York.
    who go stop him?
  • rapmastermind
    edited August 2013
    Options

2. BIG is dead.
    who go stop him?

LOL @ who's going to stop him. Pap killed him on wax. The Legends are laughing at Kendrick. The Vets of NY could body Kendrick easily they are just choosing to stay out of it. Big being dead is irrelevant, he's still more popular than Kendrick in New York and he isn't even alive. On the streets of NY they still bumping Biggie music more than Kendrick songs or albums.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options

2. BIG is dead.
    who go stop him?

LOL @ who's going to stop him. Pap killed him on wax. The Legends are laughing at Kendrick. The Vets of NY could body Kendrick easily they are just choosing to stay out of it. Big being dead is irrelevant, he's still more popular than Kendrick in New York and he isn't even alive.

1. you cant rule a kingdom from the grave/
    2. Kendrick would give any NY vet a run for their money currently
    3. Papoose caught feelings and wanted to call Kendrick ?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pap.actin.like.k.dot.fuked his ? that skinny mf lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Because Papoose sent the word out to all of Brooklyn "Hey guys Kendrick is coming today. Nobody bother him please" lol. ? like that always makes me laugh.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the hell is Cole and Drake responding?

I thought more people he named would be responding, but nah it's all about tweeting now..
  • gocanucks1916
    gocanucks1916 Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iumqhX9zJKI

smfh..........................I'm hating hiphop right now

What was Shyne smoking when he decided to do a video with him sitting on a throne wearing a plastic crown, borrowing a Jay-Z line (all I got is this money...this'll do/this enough) while at the same time claiming king of new york, which happens to be a city in a country which Shyne is not allowed to step foot in?

This whole thing is getting lame. The guys who are responding are irrelevant AF.

When's Drake dropping?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe Drake is going to diss Kdot tho. He been very quiet for the past few weeks
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I believe Drake is going to diss Kdot tho. He been very quiet for the past few weeks

I seen on twitter he pushed it back to include a response. I doubt it, but I wouldn't mind hearing drake make a joint with some backbone in it
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) I CANT STAND WHAT DRAKE STANDS FOR and his fluffy and frou frou approach to rap...but lets not forget the ? could actually spit b4 he turned young money ? . He's gonna try to pull an Ether...and if he pull if off K.Dot is done. Getting served by Drake is like getting beat up by a ? in jail. Aint no coming back lol

2) Joey Badass gonna murk him too! Watch...

3) You Kendrick-phile hypocrites are hella egregious...my my the double standard! How you ? pole ? Kendrick for that pseudo-aggressive troll rap on the basis of its aggression but then criticize ? responding for being to personal, aggressive or emotional.. ? those three factors (besides the weak ass Game-esque name droppng) is what made the Control verse tight aint it???

4) its not lyricism if you need 64 bars in SOMEBODY ELSE ? song to make your pointless point...thats called rambling. But thats what that ? do and hide it in a phenomenal yet grafted flow.... ? supposed to be bringing hiphop back but violated a key rule of the cypher..and Big Sean is a big ? for even letting that ? make his own damn song within his song lol
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    1) I CANT STAND WHAT DRAKE STANDS FOR and his fluffy and frou frou approach to rap...but lets not forget the ? could actually spit b4 he turned young money ? . He's gonna try to pull an Ether...and if he pull if off K.Dot is done. Getting served by Drake is like getting beat up by a ? in jail. Aint no coming back lol

2) Joey Badass gonna murk him too! Watch...

3) You Kendrick-phile hypocrites are hella egregious...my my the double standard! How you ? pole ? Kendrick for that pseudo-aggressive troll rap on the basis of its aggression but then criticize ? responding for being to personal, aggressive or emotional.. ? those three factors (besides the weak ass Game-esque name droppng) is what made the Control verse tight aint it???

4) its not lyricism if you need 64 bars in SOMEBODY ELSE ? song to make your pointless point...thats called rambling. But thats what that ? do and hide it in a phenomenal yet grafted flow.... ? supposed to be bringing hiphop back but violated a key rule of the cypher..and Big Sean is a big ? for even letting that ? make his own damn song within his song lol

I don't care IF DRAKE does murk him! The flourescent care bear will never see my money!

Buying the next Kendrick album after/if Drake murks him>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Owning anything Drake has made after So Far Gone!!

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like i said before.. Y'all acting like K.Dot is not a proven spitter.
    I'm sure he'll handle whatever Drake throws at him.
This discussion has been closed.