Kendrick Lamar(Shots Fired!!!!) "Control"

Options

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but OVERALL...ANY ? that responded lost by default (besides the mad rapper maybe). insecure ass ? . and yall some ? fans. competition will not make rap better. ? 90% of the game is on universal music group. competition is an illusion. true people may make better songs, but only better DISSES which is a small part of what emceeing is about. ? need to focus on doing them and just MAKE BETTER MUSIC PERIOD . dre's new boy toy shouldnt have had to have a tantrum to inspire that notiop
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose could get on a track with Jesus and Jay-Z and his career still wouldn't blow.

I know the ? more from Alphabetical Slaughter and gettin socked up by Fat Joe than anything album wise * shugs*
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want yall to know I aint read none of those feelsagraphs
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    but OVERALL...ANY ? that responded lost by default (besides the mad rapper maybe). insecure ass ? . and yall some ? fans. competition will not make rap better. ? 90% of the game is on universal music group. competition is an illusion. true people may make better songs, but only better DISSES which is a small part of what emceeing is about. ? need to focus on doing them and just MAKE BETTER MUSIC PERIOD . dre's new boy toy shouldnt have had to have a tantrum to inspire that notiop

a real talk post right here.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so who repsonded to kendrick all together I know Cassidy,Pap,AND joell who else?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so who repsonded to kendrick all together I know Cassidy,Pap,AND joell who else?

Ur Boy Bangz
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just find it crazy that people co sign pap, that ? he put out is how you respond when someone calls you out personally. He sounded hurt and his lines were reaching. If drake comes at k.dot head for real he's a sukka to. K.dot didn't diss anyone but rappers are too emotional anyways
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I been saying that. Spiritual hunger beats any form of competition in terms of making classic songs/ album over a long career.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    BSN-OP7CIAA0oTq.jpg

K Dot better watch out for Shyne Po, lol.

prince-john4_zpsf726be2c.gif

glad i aint the only one who thought that lol
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? been released for like a week now and all these "hip hop" heads that's been vocal with a opinion (interviewers, artists) still ain't got the reference yet or they just ignoring it since it's bringing them views or attention. He was using Kurupt flow majority of the song and used some of his lines to pay homage. He still brought the ? on himself by even repeating that ? and I'm enjoying ? coming at his head but damn if you gon' be mad, understand the context.

" I’m important like the Pope, I’m the king of New York
    I’m live from South Central, I’m a Muslim on pork"

- Kurupt’s verse in “Get Bizy” ft Kendrick Lamar & Bad Lucc

"I'm important like the Pope, I'm a Muslim on pork
    I'm Makaveli's offspring, I'm the king of New York"

"my big homie Kurupt"

-Kendrick Lamar

^^^THIS!!!!!!

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K.Dot is up for the BET Lyricist of the Year with Wale, Drake and J.Cole (also Jay-Z).
    Its about to be crazy. Before y'all holler, "BET Awards don't mean anything!!", think again. Yall think yalls favorite artist like losing at award shows?
  • judahxulu
    Options
    i think we need to discuss the bar count aspect...if its not your ? and/or eveybody else aint doing 64 bars then thats just too much...its boring to me..if you extract dudes kurupt qoutes and the names dropped that verse is lame ...its his voice and delivery but dude is an average lyricist with clever moments..hes an excellent vocalist tho...any ? can ramble for 64 bars with another ? flow. that ? been falling of since section 80. dre will get u sales but he will ? yo life up lol..unless u just a total ? like snoop
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Interesting how nobody got mad at kurupt for sayin it. People was on some
    ol " thats just kurupt being kurupt" type ? .... but Kendric said it and all hell broke lose.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Interesting how nobody got mad at kurupt for sayin it. People was on some
    ol " thats just kurupt being kurupt" type ? .... but Kendric said it and all hell broke lose.

Because Kendrick is more mainstream now than Kurupt ever was, Kendricks voice reaches more people. Kurupt was from the east coast, granted he moved when he was 16 to LA....he still could say that ? because he at least battled ? in New York.....at least thats the story snoop tells lol.....
  • judahxulu
    Options
    man the ? was lame... even on a basic conceptual level. i liked it the first 2 times i listened but as i started break it down ..thats a lazy ass songverse he laced..its lazy as ? . rhyming coulpets with "? " suffixes and "? " and "? "...come on, sun. thats innovative and cutting edge to you 2chainz dulled ? ??? lmao.. everybody got trolled. that ? was the safest ? made tp look so daring... he really didnt diss nobody. he trolled everybody interscope style. it wouldnt fit his brand to issue forth a challenge with the threat of violence as 50 cent and he dont come with intrinsic controversy like eminems crazy ass imagination and whiteness. you ? got trolled by umg
  • judahxulu
    Options
    pick a general fight with nobody specific and troll a whole coasts ego...? east coat been fell off and aint even a factor in the game as region in modern times... that ? ass ? didnt go at the south cuz he would either get some real beef from on them crazy ? like gucci or he woulda cauight a hot one from somebody like big boi (yeah i said it) or banner who got that kinda folk wisdom to meticulously break that ? whole fugazi profile down. ? go back in time to the 90s or early 2000s and say u the king of new york..that would impress me. that ? is troller like "django"...yeah lets make a comic book slave revenge flick when ? is fat and complacent as ever..but ? like that was banned in the 70s. yall people are slow....
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ You're typing so many un necessary words, b....
  • judahxulu
    Options
    i was thinking the same thing about the verse in question, b... exactly my point. my ? !.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? grading verses like Grammar Teachers now, huh? Wow.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    see thats that hypocrisy... is it cool to mention "lyricism" and "technical skills" etc in regards to a song and NOT know what youre saying? besides...who mentioned grammar? ? being stupid is not cool...thats how leeches like interscope is able to keep puytting out comliant ? to trick yall and further ? up the game... dumb is no longer cool ? ...catch up
  • judahxulu
    Options
    like nobody analyzes verse...aint my fault you to stupid to know the damn language you speak, ?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    like nobody analyzes verse...aint my fault you to stupid to know the damn language you speak, ?

No one here is too stupid. Nobody is just trying to read your titangraphs talking about suffixes and couplets in an attempt to claim Kendrick isn't lyrical.

Stop trying so hard to be the next contestant on the Summer Jam ? ? Screen.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    that wont be me... i dont play gladiator games..hot 97 and corporate interests pimping you ? . again...just because youre too dumb to analyze lyrics that are supposed to bring lyricism back its not my fault. dont you know there is more money in teaching about the mechanics of rap and offering critique thru strategic channels then it is in getting a record deal? dumb is not cool ? ..were on a forum where the primary mode of communication is WRITTEN WORDS. im sorry youre too much of a ? riding sheep for intercopes latest psy-op against rap consumers AND ? baby that your attention span can only endure only 2 sentences--- that agree with u...sorry i didnt post enough pictures ? ... lol
This discussion has been closed.