Stereotypes:Pickup Basketball

Options

Comments

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pretty boy always putting on Carmex... Wiping his shoes in between breaks in the game. Don't scratch that ? he stop the game and run to the mirror to check his face..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    The "this ain't even my ? , I bet you won't put on some cleats/grab a bat/put on some gloves" guy

The "I'm sorry as ? but I stacked my team, so Ima talk ? even though I'm only takin 1.5 shots per game" guy

Lol.. hate that guy foh you out here ballin all the time

The 30ft 3pter guy.. there is this big headed ass kid that shoots from 30 and airballs it routinely hell shot 3 to 4 airballs a game.. and we dont even plays 2's

and this is the same ? thats the "What kind of bs call is that guy" when hes 20 ft away and behind the person who supposedly stepped out of bounds

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course none of y'all fit these profiles.

The "I just win, it may not always look spectacular" guy a.k.a. Me.

I DGAF if you shake me out of my shoes once or twice and the "ooohh and aaaahhh" guys go crazy ...esp. if you don't capitalize. Buckets are all that truly matter.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Of course none of y'all fit these profiles.

The "I just win, it may not always look spectacular" guy a.k.a. Me.

I DGAF if you shake me out of my shoes once or twice and the "ooohh and aaaahhh" guys go crazy ...esp. if you don't capitalize. Buckets are all that truly matter.

Dats me da awkward yet effective guy lls
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? that always want the ball on the break thinking he going to do some spectacular ? .
    "? look up I was on the break. I was about to hit that ? with the jamal crawford"

The ? I hate the most is the ? that clap for the ball.
    I turn into Pinky from friday if a ? constantly do that ? .
    "clap another ? time and this ? is over. and I ain't playing ? !"
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I haaaaaaate the "Tall ? that shoot 3's", the "Always callin a foul ? " and the 'Player coach"...

? them ? , B...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "my fault" guy. smh. i be like, "yea ? ! i kno its ur bad! ? ! and play ball!"
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that super old head ? that think he still got it...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 6'5 and'll pull up for a 3 in a minute. I'D BE A SG IN THE NBA DAMMIT!!!
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I remembered the poster who said "I always ride around with a ball, shorts, and shoes in the trunk cause you never know when a game is gonna break out." One of the blackest things I've ever read on this site
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    I wish I remembered the poster who said "I always ride around with a ball, shorts, and shoes in the trunk cause you never know when a game is gonna break out." One of the blackest things I've ever read on this site

Lol I have a ball, shoes, and shorts in the trunk of both of my vehicles.

True story
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol I have a ball, shoes, and shorts in the trunk of both of my vehicles.

True story
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? tim the player coach. Ax know all about that ? lol
  • Matt-
    Options
    Well I do have my golf clubs and shoes in my ? , so I can't say much.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    my ? tim the player coach. Ax know all about that ? lol

he was lls but he wasnt da yellin "COME ON MAKE DAT CUT MAKE DAT LAYUP" type of player coach i was glad he had me playin in da post tho
  • Matt-
    Options
    There's always the dude who practically quits when something doesn't go his way ? it up for everyone else
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I heard that's why black dudes always wear gym shorts under their jeans. Pretty sure I heard it on this site too, lol.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

I heard that's why black dudes always wear gym shorts under their jeans. Pretty sure I heard it on this site too, lol.

StudentRaisingHand.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? who still be trying to do And 1 moves but can't shoot.......word to Hot Sauce
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    banana swirl!!!!

i cant breathe LOLOLOL
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    props for this thread.

when saw the title i didnt think it would be bout ? . but some solid jokes in this muthafucka lol
  • Matt-
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    ? who still be trying to do And 1 moves but can't shoot.......word to Hot Sauce

Yeah I'm the opposite of that . I can shoot all day but I better be wide open cause creating my own shot is not an option