The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 47s

Metta World Peace has reached an agreement in principle on a two-year deal with the New York Knicks, league source tells Y! Sports.

metta world peace vs reggie evans is good tv....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 47s

Metta World Peace has reached an agreement in principle on a two-year deal with the New York Knicks, league source tells Y! Sports.

metta world peace vs reggie evans is good tv....

According to Charles, those two ? are on the "list" along with kenyon martin
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Cleveland coming out the East...in 2014....

A healthy Bynum is the best center in the league

bynum
    gasol
    howard

in that order.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyrie Irving, dion waiters, Anthony Bennett, Anderson Varejao, and Andrew Bynum hoisting up a trophy if it aint miami or chicago? Nahhh I would say Brooklyn,Indiana, and New York before them ?

? no, New York isn't hoisting up ? period, any team with Joe Johnson isn't hoisting up ? , but in reality Chicago would win that series in 5, ? awful matchup for Brooklyn, Indiana will be a problem but they are missing something and it isn't Granger, maybe I'm the only one who sees how serious a tandem Bynum and Irvin could be, let's not act like theres a bunch of trash in between them either and they have plenty pieces to make another big move, but I did say 100% healthy and I don't even believe that's going to happen
  • TheBossman
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I got Chicago the frontrunners to come out the east, Nate or no Nate I think that team is ready, no reason to believe Rose wont be himself, after Chi Town obviously I'll say Miami, Miami is at a stand still right now unless they made some moves I'm unaware of, last year they brought in Ray which turned out to be a critical move, but he's a year older Wade's knees are a year older, just hard to see that team 3peating, and if neither of those teams make it then it will probably a 100% healthy Cleveland

you serious? without nate their the same team that lost to miami in 2011, like i keep saying when its crunch time bron gonna d up rose and it's a wrap, unless bulls got a second scorer who can negate rose vs bron.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    we-got-dwight.gif

http://youtu.be/QloGr5PwWM0

Which one of you rocket fan ? is this?

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got Chicago the frontrunners to come out the east, Nate or no Nate I think that team is ready, no reason to believe Rose wont be himself, after Chi Town obviously I'll say Miami, Miami is at a stand still right now unless they made some moves I'm unaware of, last year they brought in Ray which turned out to be a critical move, but he's a year older Wade's knees are a year older, just hard to see that team 3peating, and if neither of those teams make it then it will probably a 100% healthy Cleveland

you serious? without nate their the same team that lost to miami in 2011, like i keep saying when its crunch time bron gonna d up rose and it's a wrap, unless bulls got a second scorer who can negate rose vs bron.

Their not though, they were inexperienced back then, Thibs was in his first year head coaching, Noah wasn't in his prime, there was no Jimmy Butler there was Keith Bogans, Taj was a rook if I'm not mistaken, and let's not act like making it to the ecf isn't an accomplishment, if they face the heat again there not facing the same Heat from 2011, I think Chicago is better and Miami is worse since 2011
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we-got-dwight.gif

what? you dont recognize the foremost expert on LHD? Dr.Evan Hustle?
  • greenwood1921
    edited July 2013
    Options
    we-got-dwight.gif

I'm talmbout the kid talking. Evan is the lil snaggle-tooth nikka with the glasses behind him. Two front teeth look like dominoes.

we-got-dwight.gif
  • peagle05
    Options
    we-got-dwight.gif

I'm talmbout the kid talking. Evan is the lil snaggle-tooth nikka with the glasses behind him. Two front teeth look like dominoes.

we-got-dwight.gif

oh...yeah i dont know who that is
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Starring A Fire Extinguisher as Bane.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #TheDarkKnightRises

christian_bale_bruce_wayne_michael_cane_alfred1.jpg

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we-got-dwight.gif

Lil dude putting on for the city!
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Oh and you ? need to step your jokes up.
  • peagle05
    Options
    right-in-the-feels.gif
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    #TheDarkKnightRises
    batman60s.jpg

Flabby n sick

6066106675_1702f56049_z.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    right-in-the-feels.gif

Somebody really got domino teeth.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    right-in-the-feels.gif

Word. I wonder who?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    right-in-the-feels.gif

Word. I wonder who?

Yep. Domino to a tee.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    lmaooo.. Yall ? need to quit hating on my boy! hahahahhaha

Well at least that contract is paying him Bruce Wayne money.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

Their not though, they were inexperienced back then, Thibs was in his first year head coaching, Noah wasn't in his prime, there was no Jimmy Butler there was Keith Bogans, Taj was a rook if I'm not mistaken, and let's not act like making it to the ecf isn't an accomplishment, if they face the heat again there not facing the same Heat from 2011, I think Chicago is better and Miami is worse since 2011

Any "experience" you claim the bulls to have gained, the Heat gained MORE.

And the heat have improved just as much if not more than the Bulls since then. Lebron is definitely better now than two years ago.

There is no logical reasoning to believe the Bulls will beat the Heat based on what happened in the past 2-3 years.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's vageneral
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

Any "experience" you claim the bulls to have gained, the Heat gained MORE.

And the heat have improved just as much if not more than the Bulls since then. Lebron is definitely better now than two years ago.

There is no logical reasoning to believe the Bulls will beat the Heat based on what happened in the past 2-3 years.

But Wade is getting worse. If Deng and Butler can slow Lebron down which we saw Butler do this past postseason the Bulls can pull the upset. This just talk right now so we'll have to wait until May