The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

billrussell_zps0ffdb34d.gif

Emm I think you doin this ? for laughs because even you know that ? is done lol enjoy this heat wave bruh
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @ the despair and anguish...

BPPoez9CEAAViFc.png:large

Brooks and Bogans got the mugshot-caliber FML face.

And TF? @ Ainge. Aren't Execs and coaches supposed to always smile at these ? ? lmao

im trynna convince myself we'll be decent but dat press conference was brutal nd Brooks nd Crawford on da same team is chucker central lls
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brooks look like he about to cry
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn them ? look depressed. Like they found out Axel would be doing post game interviews starting next season.

Shiiiddd. I'd pay to hear Axel do a whole C's game.

I'm not sure if he should do color or play-by-play.

Either way, it'll be in cursive.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ mwp saying where brooklyn at on twitter
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    I got Chicago the frontrunners to come out the east, Nate or no Nate I think that team is ready, no reason to believe Rose wont be himself, after Chi Town obviously I'll say Miami, Miami is at a stand still right now unless they made some moves I'm unaware of, last year they brought in Ray which turned out to be a critical move, but he's a year older Wade's knees are a year older, just hard to see that team 3peating, and if neither of those teams make it then it will probably a 100% healthy Cleveland

you serious? without nate their the same team that lost to miami in 2011, like i keep saying when its crunch time bron gonna d up rose and it's a wrap, unless bulls got a second scorer who can negate rose vs bron.

Their not though, they were inexperienced back then, Thibs was in his first year head coaching, Noah wasn't in his prime, there was no Jimmy Butler there was Keith Bogans, Taj was a rook if I'm not mistaken, and let's not act like making it to the ecf isn't an accomplishment, if they face the heat again there not facing the same Heat from 2011, I think Chicago is better and Miami is worse since 2011

Any "experience" you claim the bulls to have gained, the Heat gained MORE.

And the heat have improved just as much if not more than the Bulls since then. Lebron is definitely better now than two years ago.

There is no logical reasoning to believe the Bulls will beat the Heat based on what happened in the past 2-3 years.

Bron is, Wade and Bosh aren't, stop it with that ? , Wade was awful in the playoffs, if hes any worse and Bron has to almost carry that team like its the Cleveland days they are done, the east was extremely weak this year, and the Spurs had it and should of closed it out, Bulls get an MVP back, a star was born in Butler, they might even get Nate back, Noah is in the prime of his career and one of the best vocal leaders in the league, there going to be the hardest team to score on, theres plenty of reasoning get off Brons ? for a minute and realize the Heat are not untouchable and need to do some improving like every other team
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got Chicago the frontrunners to come out the east, Nate or no Nate I think that team is ready, no reason to believe Rose wont be himself, after Chi Town obviously I'll say Miami, Miami is at a stand still right now unless they made some moves I'm unaware of, last year they brought in Ray which turned out to be a critical move, but he's a year older Wade's knees are a year older, just hard to see that team 3peating, and if neither of those teams make it then it will probably a 100% healthy Cleveland

you serious? without nate their the same team that lost to miami in 2011, like i keep saying when its crunch time bron gonna d up rose and it's a wrap, unless bulls got a second scorer who can negate rose vs bron.

Their not though, they were inexperienced back then, Thibs was in his first year head coaching, Noah wasn't in his prime, there was no Jimmy Butler there was Keith Bogans, Taj was a rook if I'm not mistaken, and let's not act like making it to the ecf isn't an accomplishment, if they face the heat again there not facing the same Heat from 2011, I think Chicago is better and Miami is worse since 2011

And the heat have improved just as much if not more than the Bulls since then. Lebron is definitely better now than two years ago.

There is no logical reasoning to believe the Bulls will beat the Heat based on what happened in the past 2-3 years.

But Wade is getting worse. If Deng and Butler can slow Lebron down which we saw Butler do this past postseason the Bulls can pull the upset. This just talk right now so we'll have to wait until May

Thinking the bulls have the POTENTIAL to upset (which is true),and actually favoring the bulls to win are 2 different things. john B is favoring the bulls, which is idiotic.

Bron is, Wade and Bosh aren't, stop it with that ? , Wade was awful in the playoffs, if hes any worse and Bron has to almost carry that team like its the Cleveland days they are done, the east was extremely weak this year, and the Spurs had it and should of closed it out, Bulls get an MVP back, a star was born in Butler, they might even get Nate back, Noah is in the prime of his career and one of the best vocal leaders in the league, there going to be the hardest team to score on, theres plenty of reasoning get off Brons ? for a minute and realize the Heat are not untouchable and need to do some improving like every other team

Lol, yet again, there is no reason to favor the Bulls, as if the Bulls are better. D Rose aint gonna make that much of a difference, especially if he comes back JUST AS GOOD as he was 2 years ago. Which is doubtful, he will probably be slightly worse. These bulls have never beat these Heat in the playoffs and there's no reason to believe it will happen this year.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

And TF? @ Ainge. Aren't Execs and coaches supposed to always smile at these ? ? lmao

im trynna convince myself we'll be decent but dat press conference was brutal nd Brooks nd Crawford on da same team is chucker central lls

Nah we suck, that's good though, we want that, we don't want the 8th seed, teams that been building for years want the 8th seed they want to finally accomplish something, a team that just blew it up after being a contender for 6 years we don't want to be fighting for an 8th seed
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

speakin of dat him vs Pierce in da same division is bout to be pure comedy when da Knicks nd Nets play them ? got a huge history of hate lls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD796H08J7w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhERsZg_Kqs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCR3XgyeTiE

there's also moments from when Ron was on Indiana in da early 2000's when Pierce got a tech for arguin nd pushin Artest down in a playoff series, nd Ron Flagrant foulin Pierce on an opening possession, them ? been ? talkin each ova for years
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Gotdamn them ? look depressed. Like they found out Axel would be doing post game interviews starting next season.

thing is once i get some ? together i wanted to get into da broadcasting field as a career u might hear dat sometime down da line lls
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thing is once i get some ? together i wanted to get into da broadcasting field as a career u might hear dat sometime down da line lls

Aint nobody go be able to understand you
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

speakin of dat him vs Pierce in da same division is bout to be pure comedy when da Knicks nd Nets play them ? got a huge history of hate lls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD796H08J7w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhERsZg_Kqs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCR3XgyeTiE

there's also moments from when Ron was on Indiana in da early 2000's when Pierce got a tech for arguin nd pushin Artest down in a playoff series, nd Ron Flagrant foulin Pierce on an opening possession, them ? been ? talkin each ova for years

They might even play each other in the first round. if both teams are the 4th and 5th seed.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

But Wade is getting worse. If Deng and Butler can slow Lebron down which we saw Butler do this past postseason the Bulls can pull the upset. This just talk right now so we'll have to wait until May

Thinking the bulls have the POTENTIAL to upset (which is true),and actually favoring the bulls to win are 2 different things. john B is favoring the bulls, which is idiotic.

Lol, yet again, there is no reason to favor the Bulls, as if the Bulls are better. D Rose aint gonna make that much of a difference, especially if he comes back JUST AS GOOD as he was 2 years ago. Which is doubtful, he will probably be slightly worse. These bulls have never beat these Heat in the playoffs and there's no reason to believe it will happen this year.

? you smoking bruh
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Nah we suck, that's good though, we want that, we don't want the 8th seed, teams that been building for years want the 8th seed they want to finally accomplish something, a team that just blew it up after being a contender for 6 years we don't want to be fighting for an 8th seed

gonna be hard to pull for a 25 win team again lls wanted to see wat Rondo nd Green could do but wit them lookin to trade Wallace nd Humphries they all in wit dis tankin nd i just gotta embrace it smh
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

gonna be hard to pull for a 25 win team again lls wanted to see wat Rondo nd Green could do but wit them lookin to trade Wallace nd Humphries they all in wit dis tankin nd i just gotta embrace it smh

Its for the best, got to fall to rise
  • BlackAX410
    Options

my vocab is more extensive then given credit for lls i mix slang, AXELISMS nd multi syllable words foreal i kno how to annunciate my words mane
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

my vocab is more extensive then given credit for lls i mix slang, AXELISMS nd multi syllable words foreal i kno how to annunciate my words mane

AX and Tommy Heinsohn that ? would be epic
  • BlackAX410
    Options

AX and Tommy Heinsohn that ? would be epic

as of rite now it wouldnt be allowed for FCC airways lls i gotta cut some things out before i fully pursue dat career
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    axel gonna end up doin broadcasts/color commentary for streetball games
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you know how to do what now?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »

you know how to do what now?

lls u kno wat i mean my vocab is versatile u kno these things u chopped i up wit me in person
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was about to say Axel should do a show like First Take. But if Jalen Rose come on there and drop the video of that Peagle/Axel game, his career will be finished.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I was about to say Axel should do a show like First Take. But if Jalen Rose come on there and drop the video of that Peagle/Axel game, his career will be finished.

once da NBA season starts ima do a weekly podcast lls but im 5'6, 131 pounds nobody shoulda expected me to be ballin outta control on da court