Options

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    This is the player most people have the Hawks drafting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Oaw0_zw9LGs

I don't have a problem with it he's gonna stay overseas for a year or two and be ready to go once he touches down

Too bad the Rockets are about to trade up and snatch him up.

Yes sir. I'd rather have Lucas Nogueira but I don't think we'll be high enough. You saw all that ? they talked about we weren't getting anything for t-rob, now stein said we have a 1st rd pick on lock for him
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't have a problem with it he's gonna stay overseas for a year or two and be ready to go once he touches down

Yes sir. I'd rather have Lucas Nogueira but I don't think we'll be high enough. You saw all that ? they talked about we weren't getting anything for t-rob, now stein said we have a 1st rd pick on lock for him

Already. I wonder who the other team is. I guess we'll find out. You sold on Howard coming here yet?
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    Too many overpaid players on my squad so im not expecting any big moves even though we need one. I hear Rudy stay in the clubs smh
    Guess we ain't getting rid of Andrea anytime soon. We were tryna trade him early July. I have no clue what direction we're going this season unless we trade for a top pick in next years draft. Anxious to see Valanciunas, I think Colangelo was pulling the coaching decisions last year instead of Casey. We shall see
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    Too many overpaid players on my squad so im not expecting any big moves even though we need one. I hear Rudy stay in the clubs smh
    Guess we ain't getting rid of Andrea anytime soon. We were tryna trade him early July. I have no clue what direction we're going this season unless we trade for a top pick in next years draft. Anxious to see Valanciunas, I think Colangelo was pulling the coaching decisions last year instead of Casey. We shall see

Yeah interested in seeing how Val develops this season with more minutes. Amir was another bright spot this season
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't know if it's true or not but Rivers would of whooped Rondo's punk ass if they went at it, if it is true I wish he did whoop his ass
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    I think 2 teams can win or lose a ring this offseason: Miami and OKC

OKC needs to get rid of perk, put ibaka at center, and get a low post scorer at PF.

I want Perk gone just 'cause I don't like'em, not necessarily so we can "win a championship".

People forget that before Westbrook's injury we were the #1 seed and a top 5 defensive unit.

My main concern is Kevin Martin and that 6th man spot. Is the Wal-Mart poster boy ready to cook? Is Perry ready?

Word on the street is that Lamb could've took Martin's 6th spot if it wasn't for Scottie's personal relationship with Martin (they have a history from the Kings days.)

And judging by his D-League play, he just might be ready...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCPQVC3wngQ&feature=player_embedded

If he can be more efficient with better shot selection, then it's a wrap.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

Already. I wonder who the other team is. I guess we'll find out. You sold on Howard coming here yet?

No, and I think all that Houston Rockets talk(even though I believe he does wanna come here) was him and his agent trynna get D'antoni fired. The more time goes on the more he'll get over his anger but the biggest thing is he needs/wants to win now. LA is AT LEAST one year away from doing anything as far as I'm concerned and he would be better here because he'd be the only diva. What I do think is that Houston and LA are the only teams who really have a chance. Dallas makes no sense and he doesn't wanna go to ATL
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't know if it's true or not but Rivers would of whooped Rondo's punk ass if they went at it, if it is true I wish he did whoop his ass

i think its true remember dat story bout Rondo throwin a gatorade bottle thru a TV at a film study session last year? lls dude is mad moody
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I don't expect the bulls to do to much plus they already in the luxury tax which limits their options this summer.They'll add a shooter and draft either a sg or bacc up 5

They'll use the whole "Rose returning is the best acquisition" bs.We about to lose marco,nate and rip off is outta here

You still want ? gone?

Yea but he'll be here one more year unless they trade him this summer.He gettin amnestied next summer

#12 Lotto Pick + Perk + Lamb for ?

Deal?
    I don't expect the bulls to do to much plus they already in the luxury tax which limits their options this summer.They'll add a shooter and draft either a sg or bacc up 5

They'll use the whole "Rose returning is the best acquisition" bs.We about to lose marco,nate and rip off is outta here

You still want ? gone?

Yea but he'll be here one more year unless they trade him this summer.He gettin amnestied next summer

Deal?

Lmao hell yea I'd take that but presti aint stupid

That sound like a 2K trade I'd force OKC to make

I'm with it

Start Perk and move Noah to the 4 , Gibson 6th Man

Who is gonna score in the post?
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

No, and I think all that Houston Rockets talk(even though I believe he does wanna come here) was him and his agent trynna get D'antoni fired. The more time goes on the more he'll get over his anger but the biggest thing is he needs/wants to win now. LA is AT LEAST one year away from doing anything as far as I'm concerned and he would be better here because he'd be the only diva. What I do think is that Houston and LA are the only teams who really have a chance. Dallas makes no sense and he doesn't wanna go to ATL

I feel you. It seems like the Rockets core players(Harden, Parsons) stay in constant contact with Howard. It does make the most sense for him to come and play in Houston but I think he's just using the Rockets as leverage. If he comes cool but if not I won't be disappointed.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Howard will go where the biggest "media splash" will be made. So that basically means -- wherever Chris Paul goes or stay with the Lakers.

He's addicted to that limelight and he'd rather see his face on TV for losing than be an underrated winner. Chris Paul ain't going to houston, so that cancels them out imo, and Howard's whole demeanor about playing at home in ATL has changed since Paul told him that he likes ATL (again, he's a follower).

I think Howard either lands in Dallas or ATL with Paul, or stays in L.A.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    So the Iceman Gervin says KD will be "much better than him". That's wassup.

• HustleThaDon
    Options
    Howard will go where the biggest "media splash" will be made. So that basically means -- wherever Chris Paul goes or stay with the Lakers.

He's addicted to that limelight and he'd rather see his face on TV for losing than be an underrated winner. Chris Paul ain't going to houston, so that cancels them out imo, and Howard's whole demeanor about playing at home in ATL has changed since Paul told him that he likes ATL (again, he's a follower).

I can see ATL or LA, but Dallas? ? no.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

I can see ATL or LA, but Dallas? ? no.

Don't underestimate Cuban. Dirk will take a pay cut, they're going to get rid of their draft pick just so they can have more money (they might "sell" the pick too) and they have the cap space.

And out of all the teams courting Paul and Howard, they're the only ones that can say that they've won a championship in the last 3 years and has a coach that's beaten Miami in the finals.

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doc from The Westside Of Chicago he don't play that Hoe ?

• aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »

Yeah interested in seeing how Val develops this season with more minutes. Amir was another bright spot this season
    If Amir gets traded, don't be surprised. We better get high value back for him though..
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

You still want ? gone?

Deal?

You still want ? gone?

Deal?

Lmao hell yea I'd take that but presti aint stupid

That sound like a 2K trade I'd force OKC to make

I'm with it

Start Perk and move Noah to the 4 , Gibson 6th Man

Who is gonna score in the post?

? we don't get that many buckets on the block now from ?

Gibson can give us 10 points a game with more minutes if ? is traded

Noah gives us about 10 a game from the block

D. Rose will get the other points in the lane if that Pipe Dream trade was to go down

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kame
    @aka40Cal

I thought Jonas Valanciunas and Amir Johnson played really well last year. Toronto I think will be fighting for a playoff spot next year barring injuries.

I feel bad for Valanciunas though because he has so many gunners on his squad that he might never get the ball on an actual ran play for him. LOL. I watched a decent amount of Toronto games because I wanted to see how he would do out there. The kid is a solid player that could turn out to be very good.
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If we do make any trades this offseason, I hope they don't include Perry Jones unless it brings a All-star caliber big.

Given our team needs, he's less expendable than Wal-Mart. Showed some flashes so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sm5SlaRL0v4
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
    I hope Greg Oden goes to the Spurs or Cavs for a decent price. I think the dude might have a chance to at the very least be a solid role player if he can stay healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if he did go to Miami though. SMH. So many followers in the NBA these days.

I would also like to see Tyreke Evans or O.J. Mayo play for the Spurs. I know Evans is a restricted free agent and will most likely get overpaid by Sacramento but I think if he was to go to a team with a good coach and teammates he would be a star.

O.J. might come to the Spurs and come off the bench because he was wiling to play off the bench in Memphis and Dallas. I know he didn't care to much for it in Memphis but he didn't complain about it in Dallas and he played well in Dallas until Dirk came back
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

i think its true remember dat story bout Rondo throwin a gatorade bottle thru a TV at a film study session last year? lls dude is mad moody

On the low he's a locker room cancer
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I hope Greg Oden goes to the Spurs or Cavs for a decent price. I think the dude might have a chance to at the very least be a solid role player if he can stay healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if he did go to Miami though. SMH. So many followers in the NBA these days.

I would also like to see Tyreke Evans or O.J. Mayo play for the Spurs. I know Evans is a restricted free agent and will most likely get overpaid by Sacramento but I think if he was to go to a team with a good coach and teammates he would be a star.

O.J. might come to the Spurs and come off the bench because he was wiling to play off the bench in Memphis and Dallas. I know he didn't care to much for it in Memphis but he didn't complain about it in Dallas and he played well in Dallas until Dirk came back

I hear Presti got his eye on him.

I think he can be a solid backup center in the league if he stays upright. A solid 8ppg/5rpg type off the bench.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

On the low he's a locker room cancer

It's not even on the low. One of the reason those trade rumors was out there before he got hurt was the fact that Doc was getting tired of Rondo's BS. Not to mention he was a big reason why Ray Allen left. That would have been a nice trade if Boston could've pulled off the DeMarcus Cousins for Rondo ?