Masters of Sex

Options

Comments

• gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    So masters had booth his hoes under 1 roof and he chooses to sleep in the backyard. What a ? loser

Don't oversimplify it bruh...

I thought he was gonna Chuck his son in the lake when he through his work in the water..
    And Libby was trying to get him to come in the bedroom u can tell she wanted to get intimate
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can this show cure my compulsive ? ?

Maybe it's better I ? so i don't turn into a werewolf that only ? big girls.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    How old are the kids by now? Felt like I was watching Mad Men with Virginia passing the cigarette to her daughter lol.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Preview of next ep.
    https://youtu.be/Jxye2PsxQuE
    Cat's out the bag I was right I guess it is george's baby...or at least Virginia thinks it is. There's a chance it could be bill's tho? Lolwtf is going on

Clip from next ep
    https://youtu.be/3Bl_iI-i6bI
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone peep how upset Libby is by the racial unrest in south.
    she has made piece with the weird love triangle (in a weird way Gina is bff and helps her manage her husband) but she probably still has something on the side.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    so this tumblr i follow occasionally was talking about the baby & who the daddy is....somebody said virginia is shown to be an unreliable narrator so her saying the baby is george's might not be true. she's just saying that it is to protect herself & the work. whoever it is tho the show made it a point to be ambiguous because we don't see what fully went down between virginia & george.

my money is on the baby being george's but even with bill's low sperm count, it only takes one time & they stay ? so there's still a chance.... LOLLLLLLL but if it is george's that's ? ether to bill cuz it only took one time to get her pregnant & bill been raw ? all along for like a decade

anyone peep how upset Libby is by the racial unrest in south.
    she has made piece with the weird love triangle (in a weird way Gina is bff and helps her manage her husband) but she probably still has something on the side.
    yea i think robert went down there so she's been feeling some typa way
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hating the time jumps.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Damn bill!!
    he cut virginia off knowing she ? someone else, now she having somebody else's baby and he in the delivery room letting his pep talk turn into a pep rally.

When he sang to her tho
    fist-pump.gif

Smh @ george and that marriage tho. Lmao ? ass ? had her paying his bills and ? . Allowed himself to get bought out for a drink and a cigarette.

This show proved once again why it's my favorite. The iranian wife talking about 3 way marriages don't work...pyramids vs triangles...? was deep.

Speaking of which...bill and libby need to hurry up and divorce. If virginia can go through a pregnancy and a delivery in one episode, i expect a separation by midseason lol.
  • gucci7383
    Options
    ? bill win lost record looking like glass Joe ? from Mike Tyson punch out.
    The look on his face when she said the baby was gerorge. Smmfh bill just knew she was gonna get that abortion and come back to his wave
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    preview for next ep
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDWYQeGMuug

clip from next ep
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__7-QwgbnPo

lmaooooo virginia disrespectful as ? choosin up on this other dude right in front of bill laaawd
  • marc123
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Finally watched ep 2. MOS is GOAT!. so much human emotion. Great TV.

That iranian wife was a tropper, she kinda reminded me of the young girl from last season. who was sexing and got pregnant. Like her story was so sad, but that's jus life.
  • marc123
    Options
  • gucci7383
    Options
    Tesa is a hoe just got her throat ? and swallowed that nut?
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited July 2015
    Options
    episode was meh...

poor tessa :(

glad to see barton back...lolsmh @ him being with a woman tho.

dude playing hef was on point.

like that bill is coming around & being more in tune with his feelings. he stuck up for barton & even tho he hates kids it was kinda nice to see him warm up to virginia's baby.

speaking of that baby....lil ? gotta go. i need more of this
    tumblr_nd3csrNd5L1rdrts4o3_250.giftumblr_inline_nrynrhMuba1sfsc15_500.giftumblr_nb3zo8DIaB1rdrts4o8_r1_250.gif

that ? ankle biter ruining ?
  • gucci7383
    Options
    episode was meh...

poor tessa :(

glad to see barton back...lolsmh @ him being with a woman tho.

dude playing hef was on point.

like that bill is coming around & being more in tune with his feelings. he stuck up for barton & even tho he hates kids it was kinda nice to see him warm up to virginia's baby.

speaking of that baby....lil ? gotta go. i need more of this
    tumblr_nd3csrNd5L1rdrts4o3_250.giftumblr_inline_nrynrhMuba1sfsc15_500.giftumblr_nb3zo8DIaB1rdrts4o8_r1_250.gif

that ? ankle biter ruining ?

Lizzy caplan has the goat white girl ? . And perfect nipples
  • marc123
    Options
    Yea, the ep was decent enough.

The stuff with Tessa seemed alil forced imo. She is jus looking for love.

Barton stay catch L's. Good to see him back tho.

meh. I don't really care about the ppl next door.

Who knew Masters was a football fan. lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Yo I'm starting to feel bad for bill. He dealt with virginia having her ex's baby..he still can't smash even tho he damn near lives there....NOW his woman fina start ? some other ? who she was eye ? right next to him...lmaooo bill is an ? but how much is he supposed to take
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited August 2015
    Options
    another meh episode...they need to make something happen quick with libby or dead her cuz her ? ain't interesting.

bill ain't ? . he has the same pattern for thanking his women lmao

tessa finding out her mom is with bill on the side seemed like hustling backwards. they played it up like the older kids already knew.

barton & margaret still the most loving couple ever lol. they act like they're still married with the bickering. & speaking of margaret....wtf? she in an open relationship now? with a minute man no less lololol..

finally we got some betty this episode. she been the real MVP of this operation

i'm getting the feeling virginia doesn't really like bill anymore. maybe it's cuz she got a lot of ? going on...& the recurring theme of their relationship is that neither one of them are on the same page (emotionally) at the same time...so while bill is trying to be nice, she really ain't tryna hear it.

i know one thing somebody better start ? on this show. gettin impatient lol
  • gucci7383
    Options
    another meh episode...they need to make something happen quick with libby or dead her cuz her ? ain't interesting.

bill ain't ? . he has the same pattern for thanking his women lmao

tessa finding out her mom is with bill on the side seemed like hustling backwards. they played it up like the older kids already knew.

barton & margaret still the most loving couple ever lol. they act like they're still married with the bickering. & speaking of margaret....wtf? she in an open relationship now? with a minute man no less lololol..

i'm getting the feeling virginia doesn't really like bill anymore. maybe it's cuz she got a lot of ? going on...& the recurring theme of their relationship is that neither one of them are on the same page (emotionally) at the same time...so while bill is trying to be nice, she really ain't tryna hear it.

i know one thing somebody better start ? on this show. gettin impatient lol

@atribecalledgabi
    Em I the only one that thought Margaret was bout to get down with the 3 some when she walks in the room and sits and the bed and starts kissing her bf..
    And teesa got me dying this episode. She don't wanna end up like her mother young and pregnant so she's determined to be the next super head. Str8 told her bf to unbuckle his pants and she'll put her mouth on it..lmfao
  • marc123
    Options

yea! I like Betty

Yea, I get that feelin about Virginia, like she really aint feelin Bill any more. Her life is jus too busy. She got a lot on her plate.
  • marc123
    Options
    Ep 4 was solid imo. Not up to MOS standards, but solid none the less. It felt more like a set up episode. They are pretty much setting up storylines for later in the season.

Man, my ? Libby needs to find a side ? . Cuz Bill aint there @ all. Maybe go on a trip and find Coral's brother. And they can renew the old spark.

I wouldn't be surprised if Virginia starts ? the perfume guy.

poor barton & margaret
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if Virginia starts ? the perfume guy.

she does..
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited August 2015
    Options
    this was a really good episode. i didn't care for the last 2 but this one came with it.

tessa cracks me up lol she's a little ? setting up the grandparents coming & putting bill's bowtie in the laundry so grandma would find it

i love how bill is so socially awkward but can only find the right words to say when he bout to ether people. ? becomes a poet laureate with the diatribes when he gets challenged.

damn @ virginia's mom only taking -2.5 nanoseconds to figure out that virginia is billy paul's mrs. jones outchea. it's hilarious & annoying them two ever thought they were good at hiding it. literally everybody that comes into contact with them knows what the deal is.

i been waiting for bill & virginia to get back together but the mom dropping that truth at the very end is bout to drive virginia away from bill. their emotions are getting too close.

barton & margaret still the best couple on the show lol

they need to start using betty & lester more they are hilarious

virginia is officially stupid lol. i understand the push-pull with her & bill so that's why she's drifting away from him...but to jump into something with another dude who's also married...yea i can't defend her on that one..
  • marc123
    Options
    Finally watched episode 5 (bout to watch 6). Good stuff always

Bill with the ether when dude asked "where is the love?" Great answer. Bill really knows his stuff.

Betty cool af.

Perfume dude is kinda annoying imo.

Good for Barton, time to let that burden go.

So much goin on with Bill and his son. What his son did at the end wasn't cool tho. But he's a kid so....

Virginia, oh Virginia. lol

Tessa didn't swallow any nut this episode. lol

Smash on my girl Libby, she was lookin extra "single white female" sexy this episode.

Margaret is such a interesting character. Being married to a ? dude for 30 years has really ? with her head.

Overall fun watch.