Masters of Sex

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Masturs just ain't really ? . Perfume guy ain't ? . Beth from walking dead ain't ? . Libby ain't ? . Betty ain't ? . Sarah Silverman ain't ? . Coach next door ain't ? . Johnny ain't ? . Tessa ain't ? . Basically everyone in this whole show ain't ? . I wish there was like a family dog that had some kind of redeeming qualities.

Dr Barton is the last real ones left.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Tessa aint that bad...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok Tessa doesn't deserve hate, her moms ain't ? it ain't her fault she's turning into a thot
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    the teen mouth ? scene made me extremely uncomfortable.

Best part of show in 2 yrs
  • marc123
    Options
    S04E01 leaked today...
  • gucci7383
    Options
    Johnson knows she'll give that ? to anyone also. Old school Thot
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao bill was really going through it. ? 's beard was damn near up to his eyes
  • marc123
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I liked the 1st ep. Cool start.

Im diggin Libby's progression.
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how Virginia is using sex to empower herself
  • marc123
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Episode 2 was real good.

Libby with the ether lol. She made Bill's soul burn slow.

Niecey Nash's character is cool but it seems alil too perfect for a person like her to come into Bill's life it this exact time. She is kind yet brutally honest. Tellin him exactly what he needs to hear.

But um. Did Virgina sleep with old dude jus to ? on him? lol smh.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Good first 2 episodes.

It's crazy to see how masters and johnson have turned everyone around them against them in a way...Betty had to hold down the fort and she ain't having their ? anymore. Their families dgaf...

What's up with the new doctors? Are they married?

Idk if yall caught it, but bill lied about when he lost his virginity to the new female doc. And we know he def lied about not doing anything with virginia...which probly means he lied about everything when they were supposed to be completely honest.

marc123 wrote: »
    But um. Did Virgina sleep with old dude jus to ? on him? lol smh.

She ice cold now lol. All that compassion that made her such an asset in the first season is gone. No love for bill, dgaf about nobody around her...it's gon be a rough one lol
  • marc123
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ^Yea. Something is up with the new doctors. They def hiding something.

Bout Bill's lying n Virgina now being cold as ice. These character arcs have been crazy. This study n their affair has turned them into horrible ppl. And has made all the ppl in each of their personal lives grow to hate them. It has been a crazy n interesting progression.
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill should've expected that from Libby but I guess during the era the lowness of hoes wasn't well known...Virginia is the embodiment of ? power right now but she fiending for Bill...Bill's about to get the jungle fever & LOL athis face when Libby told him about the ? ? she had...I would have both Libby & Virginia tho and the ride or die holding the office down but of course I know women are low down ? sneaky ? who do whatever they can get away with...hence the term ? .
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah libby ethered bill. hell she wasnt even talking bout me but i felt that ? pain. and somebody up my post of how she go from ? ? to white ? . she was proud to tell bill that. but yeah those two doctors are married but im wondering why are they doing this. im feeling like they want to find out if they can ? bill and virginia and get that cheese off the back of that. hence when she grabbed his arm.
  • marc123
    edited September 2016
    Options
    lol ? beat the broad up during the session.

dead @ "back off buddy! I called dibbs."

Betty is the most interesting character.

Masters watchin old tapes of Virgina gettin off cant be healthy. He needed to throw those tapes away.

New doctors got caught already. That was fast.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    This past episode was one of the best of the series. It's up there with the "Fight" episode to me.

Shout out to bill for being part of the jack russell gang.

Virginia finally getting pushed to go after bill and bill busting her out was crazy. I didn't know what to make of bill's reaction. He looked like he was glad to hear her come clean cuz now he's not the bad guy anymore...but he also looked like he was kinda over her...partly cuz he now smashing libby and partly cuz Virginia wasn't giving him nothing to work with so he had no choice but to move on. Their push-pull relationship is exhausting yo.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Virginia a sneaky bish lol tryna schedule that impromptu meeting with the publishing company to get her and bill alone. Instead of just coming out and saying she had a moment of clarity and misses him/wants him back, she tries to manipulate the situation.

I had a feeling libby was gonna curve bill. But I thought it would be what pushed him back to Virginia. That's crazy he thinks she's actually bad for him and now she gotta work for him forreal. I can't with these two.
  • gucci7383
    Options
    The way bill curved virgina when she put her feelings out there tryna ? on a trip to nyc was goat.
    Then Libby basically told bill to go back to Virginia I wAs like (insert Weebay gif)
    Wtf going on in this show.
    Best season so far
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    "I just want to know where I stand."
    "Wherever we tell you to."

giphy.gif

Well ok then virginia.

This season is classic btw.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great season. smmfh @ ole boy gettin head from his wife while making all that ? up. he was pumped too. n/h. yeah bill curved virginia like a ? . but a sad face for betty because she lost her wife and the grandparents walked away with her child that will never know her.
  • marc123
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Jus binged the last 3 eps.

MOS is back on its game. I wont get into all of it. But this show is GOAT. I'm loving the progression of Bill, Libby, Betty and Lester.

My snowflake Libbs finally finding herself. I knew she was gone ask Bill to eat the ? .

Poor Betty, smh. ? with a heart of gold cant catch a break.

My ? Bill. that sex charge n the dui was prolly the best thing that coulda happened to him. Dead @ Bill giving Johnson a tea cup n tellin her to drink alone cuz he had a meeting to go to. then cut to Bill having a drink. LMAO!! My ? Bill, cold as ice.

LMAO @ the swingers ep. Those others doctors crazy. Snow flake smash the blonde female dr tho. Male dr. helped Johnson figure out the ? with Bill. Does she really love him...??

Great TV overall
  • marc123
    Options
    This past episode was one of the best of the series. It's up there with the "Fight" episode to me.

• gucci7383
    Options
    Bill want that old thing back. Interested to see where things go with his high school sweetheart.
    Virgina out here losing big time.
    She's borderline Cleveland Browns status
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Oh ? she finally said I love you!!!!

happy-dance-.gif
  • marc123
    Options
    jus watched eps 7 & 8...

Damn! there is so much going on. Its crazy. This show is GOAT!

that ? with the old flame n the letter was jus cruel tho. smh. "why didn't u ask me?!"...Then she wanted to smash n Bill was like "naw ? " damn. str8 cringe worthy ? .

the other doctors are interesting af tho.

lol. Barton said "aint no ? conversion therapy goin on on my watch." DEAD. lol.

AA broad back on the liquor, cant blame her tho.

I lol everytime Johnson said "charlatan" lol