Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Trying to catch Bill on some ? charges...? 's ? up lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FINALLLY!!!!!! Bill grows sum ? ? ! Jesus Christ on a stick.

Between him and perfume dude, my fav. show has turned into a giant simp fest. smh.

And Bill finally told Libby the truth. lol @ Lib hitting Bill with a "duh ? !"

? storyline is lame af imo. But Virginia hittin ole girl with the box was funny.

With the huge expectations I had coming in, this season was a let down tbh. Still a fun watch, but nowhere near as good as season 2. Im still looking forward to season 4 tho.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Libby laughing at bill and virginia knockin nora out had me weak. I liked the finale. ? made me kinda sad for bill. He bout to lose everything. Libby/his family (which he didn't really want in the first place, but it's still gonna be a big change), his woman, his reputation after these scandals, his clinic and life's work...

with that said i don't see virginia marrying dan. She might cut that ? off right on the tarmac next season. She kept looking back for bill to show up so she obviously cares. Him"giving up" on her might spark her.

Overall this season was ok. I did like how it picked up towards the end tho. Still here for season 4

• infamous114
    edited September 2015
    Options
    tumblr_nvema5GRWn1rdrts4o2_250.giftumblr_nvema5GRWn1rdrts4o3_250.gif
    tumblr_nvema5GRWn1rdrts4o1_250.giftumblr_nvema5GRWn1rdrts4o5_250.gif
    tumblr_nvema5GRWn1rdrts4o4_250.giftumblr_nvema5GRWn1rdrts4o6_250.gif
    tumblr_nvema5GRWn1rdrts4o7_250.giftumblr_nvema5GRWn1rdrts4o8_250.gif

I know that feel.
  • marc123
    Options
    Oh yea, n how the ? the dude next door jus bounce like that?
  • infamous114
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    binged watch the whole season and it was pretty good. i was wondering what happened to the ? cause obviously libby loved the dark meat. n/h
  • marc123
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Oh ? . They bringing the sex back to masters of sex :+1:
  • marc123
    Options
    This new trailer looks very promising...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=REEID9j4Qq4

Ole girl from Nurse Jackie joins the cast.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Already looks better than s3.
    Ole girl from Nurse Jackie joins the cast.

That ? was annoying on nurse jackie so I'm not expecting ? from her lol
  • marc123
    Options
    ^i didnt like her @ 1st either. But she grew on me.
  • marc123
    Options
    Already looks better than s3.

c/s

I still say s3 was good imo. Jus not as great as 1 and 2. I trust the writers tho, maybe they had to get thru the storylines of s3 in order to be able to get to season 4.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    let me get this straight? libby gets her back blown out by a brotha......hear me now. she works at a sort of naacp place helpin out brothers. ? the main brother.....like hold on.......she asked his sister was that her husband. nooo.....she comes to his place......works for him and i mean that ? made her do some degrading ? and she stayed and then he slayed the ? who was all on his ? .....black that is n/h and now she creepin with crackas? i call ? . the writers dont know ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Getting back into this. This gotta be better than Suits this season.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    let me get this straight? libby gets her back blown out by a brotha......hear me now. she works at a sort of naacp place helpin out brothers. ? the main brother.....like hold on.......she asked his sister was that her husband. nooo.....she comes to his place......works for him and i mean that ? made her do some degrading ? and she stayed and then he slayed the ? who was all on his ? .....black that is n/h and now she creepin with crackas? i call ? . the writers dont know ? .

What does this even mean??? She was ? with a black dude so now she has to ? with black dudes til the day she dies?
  • ineedpussy
    Options

What does this even mean??? She was ? with a black dude so now she has to ? with black dudes til the day she dies?

i mean once you go black you dont go back right?!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I just started season 3. The characters are all so ? except for the ? doctor and the black guy. And Betty, but I feel like she did something grimey, wait... Now I remember.... I don't like her either.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    the teen mouth ? scene made me extremely uncomfortable.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Libby is still the worst smh living two lives again, ? on coach Taylor. That was messed up
  • Will Munny
    Options
    They made Lester a cuck. Smh.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    All those limp ? don't deserve Beth from walking dead.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Libby is still the worst smh living two lives again, ? on coach Taylor. That was messed up

Lol coach taylor
  • Will Munny
    Options
    smh little johnny is a ? boy.
  • Will Munny
    Options

i mean once you go black you dont go back right?!

:wink: