Official 2013-14 A.D. Chicago Bulls Thread

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick rose makes this team worse. Like always he forces everything and shows you a few highlights. He better not be handed the MVP again we know he didn't deserve his first.

They might argue that Queen James shouldve won but DRose deserved the MVP that year, he did more with less talent, ? did his thing & elevated his team to 1st in the eastern conference
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a good thing chicago didnt dominate last night cause they usually respond well after losses especially terrible ones but based on struggling with new york it lets me know the heat loss had a lot more to do with the bulls

thats my story and im sticking to it

derrick gotta get his basketball iq up man if at all possible

hopefully its more of a timing issue with rose and thats a big part why his decision making has dropped so far because if you listen closely you can actually hear the illiteracy in all of d rose offensive moves
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hopefully charlotte buys out ben gordon later on this year
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    its a good thing chicago didnt dominate last night cause they usually respond well after losses especially terrible ones but based on struggling with new york it lets me know the heat loss had a lot more to do with the bulls

thats my story and im sticking to it

derrick gotta get his basketball iq up man if at all possible

hopefully its more of a timing issue with rose and thats a big part why his decision making has dropped so far because if you listen closely you can actually hear the illiteracy in all of d rose offensive moves

Nah I say its him in a hurry trying to get that rust of ,Rose got good IQ hes doing this ? to get into the rose we know.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gibson guna be starting by the end of the season.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls shouldn't of lost that game, that kid Carter-Williams was killing Derrick the whole 2nd half. And Derrick was trying to do to much, but even still they was up by 20 I think and let the Sixers right back in the game. 3pt shooting is going to be trouble again this season if Dunleavy don't pull his weight
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Gibson guna be starting by the end of the season.

Gibson should've been starting from Game 1 of the Preseason

Dunleavy must go, I'm tired of these Duke ? 's. Jimmy Butler won that tip, the ball with right to Dunleavy, and his goof ass lost the ball out of bounds. He wasn't gonna' hit that game tying trey no way... But still, his signing is like 5-6 years too late

MCW is Nice, shout out to dude

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Derrick rose makes this team worse. Like always he forces everything and shows you a few highlights. He better not be handed the MVP again we know he didn't deserve his first.

They might argue that Queen James shouldve won but DRose deserved the MVP that year, he did more with less talent, ? did his thing & elevated his team to 1st in the eastern conference

Yet when he got injured that season his team still had a winning record without him. You guys forget how good his team is every time he's not playing. His team is always better than he allows them to be when he's playing.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Options
    Do yall think Butler can get better to be a 3rd option or 2nd option even, I know someone who believes this.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do the bulls really think they way this team is constructed, it can win a championship
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Do yall think Butler can get better to be a 3rd option or 2nd option even, I know someone who believes this.
    I think if you traded Derrick rose for a 2 or 3 players you could get a team with better ball movement and a better record and get a better shooting percentage at a team. Deng and butler are better players without Rose.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do the bulls really think they way this team is constructed, it can win a championship

The front office do but everybody with sense know this team wont get it done in the playoffs. The Bulls need to make a deal before the deadline or get a big free agent this summer to be able to contend.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    I find it funny how you so called bulls fans have never paid attention to all the games before last season when Derrick rose was out. Derrick Rose DOES NOT make his team better. They still win games. They where winning games with CJ Watson as the starter.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yet when he got injured that season his team still had a winning record without him. You guys forget how good his team is every time he's not playing. His team is always better than he allows them to be when he's playing.
    I think if you traded Derrick rose for a 2 or 3 players you could get a team with better ball movement and a better record and get a better shooting percentage at a team. Deng and butler are better players without Rose.

Either you're an idiot who doesn't watch Bulls game or a ? troll

S7zoZ.gif ? off
  • BlackxChild
    Options

The front office do but everybody with sense know this team wont get it done in the playoffs. The Bulls need to make a deal before the deadline or get a big free agent this summer to be able to contend.
    It's not going to matter with that point I mean shooting guard. He can get them to a championship if he was traded.

Think about it they got Butler, Deng, Noah, ? , Gibson, Hinrich... Those are some good pieces how can another superstar help them if he just keeps driving to the basket over and over into traffic and not actually playing point guard.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This ? said trade D.Rose... ROFL

2505389_o.gif

HFMGofW.gif
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Options
    My friend is a ? ? he said we should.have gave Vinny del ? a chance he could have tooken us further. SMH.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Do bulls fans even remember how good they where without rose? You guys do know he's not helping you win right? Look at Chris Paul and the clippers... Do you really think One dimensional Blake griffin and deandre jordan are that good. Look at the bulls rosters and clippers roster. I'd take Noah over Jordan, I'd take ? and Gibson over griffin they make free throws and are more versatile.

Really ask yourself is Rose going to allow Deng and Butler to play as well as they did last year or is he going to take away their opportunities to produce.

Have you guys looked at your coaches face when rose makes a dumb mistake.
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Either you're an idiot who doesn't watch Bulls game or a ? troll

S7zoZ.gif ? off
    Tell me when the Bulls have struggled without Rose?

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruuuuhhhhh, u talm bout some trade d-rose?? switch to the blackhawks bruh
  • BlackxChild
    edited November 2013
    Options
    bruuuuhhhhh, u talm bout some trade d-rose?? switch to the blackhawks bruh

Funny how you don't have a good argument. Why should they keep the Carmelo Anthony of point guards... Derrick Rose is a better version of john wall. It's funny how you don't point out how I'm wrong.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    If I was Chicago if see if the rockets would trade harden for Rose but Harden is a farrr better passer and shooter than rose.
  • T. Sanford
    Options

& how far did they go without him?

• T. Sanford
    Options
    Do bulls fans even remember how good they where without rose? You guys do know he's not helping you win right? Look at Chris Paul and the clippers... Do you really think One dimensional Blake griffin and deandre jordan are that good. Look at the bulls rosters and clippers roster. I'd take Noah over Jordan, I'd take ? and Gibson over griffin they make free throws and are more versatile.

Really ask yourself is Rose going to allow Deng and Butler to play as well as they did last year or is he going to take away their opportunities to produce.

Have you guys looked at your coaches face when rose makes a dumb mistake.

again, if they was good without him then why they didnt repeat best record in the league last year? why did they get eliminated in the 2nd round, they barely got pass Brooklyn in the first round

• BlackxChild
    Options

& how far did they go without him?
    They got to Miami and lost which is the exact same thing that would happen with Rose....