Official 2013-2014 MIAMI HEAT Thread

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    D-Wade came through for us...29 points 7 assists with Bron dealing with back issues I think.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great game by the Heat.. The team defense really picked after the 1st quarter.. also Wade did great job carrying the offense.. He was attacking the basket.. plus His midrange jumper was there.. He was diving on the floor and going for blocks.. and Wade was doing a good job running the offense when Rio got in foul trouble.. It was all around great game for Wade.. Hopefully Bron is just dealing with back spasms.. If he has to sit out a game or two.. I hope Beasley will get the start...
  • infamous114
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Only issue with Wade is he's turning the ball over a lot. Defense was below our expectations in the 1st half but have to give credit to the Clippers ball movement. We gotta stop with the slow starts.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    honestly thought this game was gonna be a loss a little bit before halftime but damn this team really made me stop doubting them

Wade played great
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear I wish I could pull up all the posts in the first 2 months of last season from the NBA thread. All that ? about Small Ball not working, Spo not being an elite coach, Wade being washed, etc was being said continually...until they went on the win street.

This team is a back to back world champion because they know its a marathon not a sprint. Also they are literally getting every teams VERY BEST effort because everyone wants to prove something against the Heatles. Problem is it only matters in June.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    819519632.gif

terio-lebron-james-dwayne-wade-570x540.png
    Internet sensation Terio, known for his dance and the “ooh ? em” narration, apparently is a Miami Heat fan. The kid has become such a big internet sensation that Meek Mill even sampled the line for his Kendrick Lamar diss track following the Control verse.

Nevertheless, Terio was sitting front row for the Miami heats game. Dwyane Wade was leaving the court and noticed him too. It looks like Wade pauses for a second when he realizes that it is the one and only Terio.

The Heat beat the Washington Wizards 103-93 on Sunday night.

The Lakers think they have a star-studded crowd? They don’t have Terio!

SERIOUSLY.. WHO IS PAYING FOR THESE KID TO BE EVERYWHERE LIKE THIS?..

1ST HE WAS AT A HOUSE PARTY WITH MEGAN GOOD.. THEN HE WAS RIDING IN A BENTLY WITH THE GAME.. NOW HE AT THE MIAMI HEAT GAM EWITH BRON AND WADE!

HIS UNCLE THE ONE WHO PUT HIM ON.. WONDER IS HE GETTIN ANYTHING FROM IT
  • infamous114
    Options
    Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 2m

Dwyane Wade says he's at about "75 percent... When I'm at 80-85, I'll feel pretty good."

That's a good sign...just have to hope if he does suffer any injuries and it'll happen...that it doesn't linger.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade is my dude, but truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if the ? starts wincing and limping sometime in the near future....I hope Tim Grover did his job tho
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if lebron wanted to sit out tonight, go right ahead, celtics aint ? and shouldn't be a problem tonight
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Haslem out tonight with back spasms, battier to start
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Wade is a ? idiot
  • Beta
    Options
    Ay im not even mad at the guy anymore. Thats always gonna be my ? . He ? up it happens. Im ready for the next game
  • infamous114
    Options
    This is like last year where we didn't start giving a ? till January right? Cause 4-3 out the gate looks ugly as ? . The Heat played like they wanted to be anywhere but the AAA last night.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    if lebron wanted to sit out tonight, go right ahead, celtics aint ? and shouldn't be a problem tonight

glad Uncle Jeff was able to make u eat ya words last night lls
  • rage
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    This team can be infuriating to watch early in the year.

? ...That ? was ABSOLUTELY INEXCUSABLE!

tumblr_inline_mstypdYMyv1qz4rgp.gif
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

glad Uncle Jeff was able to make u eat ya words last night lls

touche mr axel, touche
  • rage
    Options
    Thats the type of effort I'd like to see every night. If they can come out like that for 3 quarters every game...the starters can rest in the 4th and the 2nd unit can get some run. But the 2nd unit has to give 100% effort as well, they need to get on the court with the mentality of "if we up by 15 we are going to win by 20, if we are up by 20 we are going to win by 25". Too many times the 2nd unit goes into a "prevent defence" and then it all goes to ? .

Beasely is shooting 60% from the field and has dropped 34 points in 35 minutes or something like that. Obviously thats not going to continue but if he can get better on the defensive side of the ball and mature mentally he could take Battier spot in the starting line up. Beasley, Bosh, Bron, Wade/Allen, Chalmers could be a very difficult line up to beat.
  • infamous114
    Options
    It's all about Beasley improving on his defense. Rebounding wouldn't hurt either. He's going to get clean looks just cause of the attention the big 3 get while they're on the floor.
  • rage
    Options
    It's all about Beasley improving on his defense. Rebounding wouldn't hurt either. He's going to get clean looks just cause of the attention the big 3 get while they're on the floor.

Beasley's numbers during his last year in Miami was 15 pts on .45% shooting and 6 rebounds a game in 30mins. If he can do that while being a capable defender...Battier will have plenty of energy to take charges on the 2nd unit.
  • infamous114
    Options
    BZCSrGyCcAApi3N.jpg:large

Christmas jerseys
  • Beta
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All those Jerseys look horrible
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    When the nba gonna realize ain't no one gonna buy these ? ? Jerseys just ain't hot in the streets right now
  • Beta
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That jersey look comfy as ? to sleep in though

I agree with chuck that theres too many games though there should be three games.

at 1pm 5pm and 9pm
This discussion has been closed.