These ? done shocked the f**k outta me: The Official 2013-14 Boston Celtics Thread

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i do but aint nuthin positive goin on rite now 5 game losin streak it'll turn into a roast thread if i posted in here regurlalry
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We've won more games than the Knicks and the Nets, that's positive
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    i do but aint nuthin positive goin on rite now 5 game losin streak it'll turn into a roast thread if i posted in here regurlalry

The key is for us to win between 22-23 games. That on average usually gets you the number one pick ... go Celtics!
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Sully, Jeff Green nd Crawford have been playin well these past couple weeks, looks like Jeff finally wants to be consistently aggressive
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Sully, Jeff Green nd Crawford have been playin well these past couple weeks, looks like Jeff finally wants to be consistently aggressive

Now you jinxed it for Jeff. In b4 he reverts back.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Compared to a lot of these teams we look pretty damn good, honestly I really think the C's can be a top 3 team in the east by next year, we don't even need a top 3 pick in the draft although it would be nice but it can be the 10-12 pick as long as Ainge drafts a solid player which he consistently does, we have a top tier point guard on the verge of coming back, Humphries comes off the books we'll have space to make another signing or package up these abundance of picks and maybe some young players like Olynkyk for another vet, we already got a team fighting and establishing themselves, we're pretty deep as it is just a couple more pieces and we're smashing on teams again, a vet big man preferably Love or Alridge but since neither will probably happen I can see Greg Monroe in Boston
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    cant see Monroe here wit Sully playin as well as he has dis season last night was da best performance of da season we played a full 48 nd won wire to wire ball movement was great so was da defensive intensity, im tired of Gerald Wallace gettin minutes he doesnt deserve tho he was da only one who played semi heavy minutes dat didnt score a field goal he was his usual walkin turnover self nd just looked disinterested again
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Monroe plays center, him and Sully would make for a formidable front court, Sully is impressing me 4 3's last night? If he can become a guy that can ? u in the paint and stretch the floor... As long as he can be consistent shooting them and isn't like Josh Smith chucking them up
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Wallace isn't helping his trade value any, if he's ok with a bench role and doesn't become a head ache going forward I still don't mind him coming off the bench until his contract expires, he still can bring some energy, definitely got to lessen his minutes tho
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    As of right because this is what's playing out in my head right now would be my ideal lineup going into 2014

Monroe
    Sully
    Green
    Draft pick
    Rondo

Wallace
    Faverani
    Bradley
    Crawford
    Pressey

We would probably have to do a sign and trade with Detroit to get Monroe which would involve Olynyk or bass and 1 or 2 of those picks, another name I know Ainge highly covets and I've been a big fan of is Bledsoe, let him come play the 2 next to Rondo, we would have to get rid of that lottery for him though
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    suns aint lettin go of Bledsoe mane they matchin wateva wit him, but Crash barely gives effort at times he sits at da end of da bench nd his teammates dont even dap him up when they're subbed out if we start eatin L's nd he complains again he'll become a cancer
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yea I don't think so either his stock is way too high now he's ballin out in phoenix, I wish tho that for sure would be a lineup that could come out the east
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so how's Humphries, Brooks, and Wallace been playin so far? Brooks still playin the same way as you told me @BlackAX410
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this ? Brooks hurt? Why arent y'all playing him?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Is this ? Brooks hurt? Why arent y'all playing him?

Dawg idk its unbelievable Courtney lee just got hurt nd stevens still plays bogans ahead if him we had a lineup wit bogans crash nd Humphries in nd da bucks went on a run cuz nobody could score nd he left brooks on da bench only thing Iont like bout Stevens. Is his rotations brooks can score why not put him in while we're in a drought, idk Brooks even said he doesn't kno his role on da team
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    so how's Humphries, Brooks, and Wallace been playin so far? Brooks still playin the same way as you told me @BlackAX410

Humphries has been solid he hustles but hes prolly gonna get traded soon cuz of his expiring contract, crash has been trash garbage effort, turnover machine, yet somehow Stevens makes him da 6th man hes averaging like 4 points nd 4 boards nd constantly throws da team under da bus wish we could amnesty dat ? ass ? , Brooks is unfairly benched Stevens plays everybody else but him nd idk why
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Brooks is my ? it hurt to see him get traded. He doesnt get his fair share of play time. I would have thought he woulda been a pick part of Boston's rebuilding. If they weren't going to use him idk why they insisted on him being in that trade. I check for him every nite in the standings he's going to rot on the bench. He could easily be the leading scorer on the Celtics.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    His defense is atrocious though this much I will say. He's been benched and not even put into the game plenty of times back in BK for his struggle defense alone.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Last night Brooks scores 4 points in 4 minutes

Crash plays 25 minutes takes 0 shots nd scores 0 points then says after da game" we focus too much on offense" i hate how he gets undeserved minutes
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    You shouldn't look for him to score anyways. His scoring is a bonus.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marshon doesn't know how to play team ball, I think that's why coaches don't like playin him (along wit his bad defense). I still think they should play him more like c'mon the Celtics don't have that much guys that can put the ball in the basket and that's Marshon's specialty.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    He's selfish and doesn't play defense, ? him
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • its....JOHN B