These ? done shocked the f**k outta me: The Official 2013-14 Boston Celtics Thread

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time to switch da thread title back
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    One player I would love for them to go after is Gallinari, and get rid of Green in the process

Not sure bout him comin off dat knee injury, im hearin we're gonna go after Gordon Hayward dis off-season i support dat move
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yourself with this thread title.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    One player I would love for them to go after is Gallinari, and get rid of Green in the process

Not sure bout him comin off dat knee injury, im hearin we're gonna go after Gordon Hayward dis off-season i support dat move

I would still risk it if we didn't have to give up an arm and a leg, Denver is going to have to pay Faried and they got some picks coming there way he could become available, I like Hayward but whats he looking for around 14 mil a year? I don't know about that, but he got like 6 inches on Avery and hes still getting better, he could flourish with Rondo and him and Stevens have that history at Butler together
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Don't blame Axel for the thread title, it was that mod lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the title of this thread and the pic of Olynik in the op.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't blame Axel for the thread title, it was that mod lol

@peagle05?
  • infamous114
    Options
    Why would Peagle change the thread title to that...I doubt he has any ? to give about the celtics
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe just for comedy
  • infamous114
    Options
    It wasn't him.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Dream lineup going into next season (n/h)

C-Embiid
    PF-Sully
    SF-Hayward
    SG-Bradley
    PG-Rondo
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^

Why did that post need a NH?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    ^^

Why did that post need a NH?

It shouldn't but it's the ic I'm just covering my ass
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    mane im still heated we traded Steez he coulda been a great 6th man for years to come
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    aye @Ghost lemme holla at u for a second mane. U despised Jordan Crawford for "chucking" rite even tho he averaged 14 nd 6 assist, yet ur a fan of Avery Bradley who averages 14ppg on 14 shots wit 1.5apg nd went 5/21 nd 7/21 in back to back games. u REALLY consider dat dude a future building block?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    This dude don't want to answer you but I'll chime in, I'm not for Avery shooting 20+ times a game I think he's trying to up hos average in a contract year, but before these last 2 games he was shooting 45% from the field and 40% from 3, his shot is pretty too it's not like Rondo where it's impossible for him to improve because his long ass arms are out of wack with an ugly release, the fact that he improved his jumper drastically and can probably keep improving it, the fact that he's already a 2nd team all defender and brings it every night, the fact that he can run the floor with Rondo don't forget Avery is the reason Ray isn't here but Rondo and Avery haven't played hardly at all since he went in for shoulder surgery, they showed some great chemistry he's good off the ball, Crawford shined in a good situation he's a good player but it's hard to see him and Rondo co existing, he's going to be looking to get paid but he's not part of the future plan, guys that are there contracts are coming up and of course if we want to make a big signing we need that flexibility, a lot of it had to do with business I'm sure they would keep him but at their price so since that's not going to happen why not get assets for him?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    im not down wit Avery long term his shot selection nd lack of court vision is disgusting im not even sure hes a starter on a contending team more like a 6th man who plays heavy minutes him being undersized is a problem on da defensive end at times. he's had good moments dis year i aint gonna say hes been complete trash but for him wantin $8 mil he hasnt shown enough consistently
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I'm all for bringing in Hayward but if I had to pick between Green and Bradley I'm taking Bradley all day, Id rather Rondo/Bradley/Hayward than Rondo/Hayward/Green, but I wouldn't be mad either just my preference, something out left field is going to happen though that no one seen coming, maybe not this year but in the offseason
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z43q8fP16VE

? like dis makes Green so frustrating mane he has star potential yet doesnt bring it every night hes easily our most talented scorer im trynna see how he plays wit no Avery Bradley in da lineup he looked way more aggressive
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? like dis makes Green so frustrating mane he has star potential yet doesnt bring it every night hes easily our most talented scorer im trynna see how he plays wit no Avery Bradley in da lineup he looked way more aggressive

I hate dudes with superstar talent without a superstar mentality
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Green is just a 15-18 ppg type dude. Period. He'll spaz for 20+ once in a while, but databoutit.

And while he's a good shooter, I wouldn't say he has "superstar" ability. If he were "more agressive" he would just be another Rudy ? type. I've always liked his shot selection so if he ever start gunnin' he would hurt his team more than help.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

I hate dudes with superstar talent without a superstar mentality

wit his skill set he should average 20ppg his mindset just aint there
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lookin forward to tonights game sumthin serious i hope pierce nd kg play well but i still want us to compete hard
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    im looking forward to the pre game and ovation more than the actual game