Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP 2 Discussion Thread (Nov 5th)

Options

Comments

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waiting for those quotables
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Pretty sure no one is giving a ? but u. Listen closer bro
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    @icecoldcoon

is a ? clown

im tryna imagine myself goin in a future or a gucci thread and deletin posts that oppose those rappers but i cant imagine it, you a special lame, now this is the definition of catchin feelins when your feelins are truly hurt, not angered

you a special kinda hoe, prolly was in the chess club in high school, them black glasses wit the white tape in the middle

i know i claim to be the biggest feelins catcher but that belong to you, how do you sleep at night ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in the chess club in high school
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Yo if you don't like the song you don't like the song. ? is the point in trying to convince you to like the ?
  • Listencloser
    Options

Yo if you don't like the song you don't like the song. ? is the point in trying to convince you to like the ?

Oh i like the song and I ? with Eminem but a cant sit here and let yall pretend that this ? is super lyrical or something. It had an ok 3rd act with alot of filler and cornyness.

If you think the ? was heavy then post some quotes then.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    @icecoldcoon

is a ? clown

im tryna imagine myself goin in a future or a gucci thread and deletin posts that oppose those rappers but i cant imagine it, you a special lame, now this is the definition of catchin feelins when your feelins are truly hurt, not angered

you a special kinda hoe, prolly was in the chess club in high school, them black glasses wit the white tape in the middle

i know i claim to be the biggest feelins catcher but that belong to you, how do you sleep at night ?

Stop trollin the thread and I'll stop flaggin u ? . Take this napkin to wipe your tears
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the title matched the song. Dope lryics. Typical mc ? . No corny catchy ? . Not much of a hook. Just play a beat n let me cook ? .
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh i like the song and I ? with Eminem but a cant sit here and let yall pretend that this ? is super lyrical or something. It had an ok 3rd act with alot of filler and cornyness.

Honestly bredren, Im not sure you really listened to that track...if you need help understanding it, maybe you should check out Rap Lyrics.....

To base your point on ppl posting the song lyrics here is weak. That track is truly phenomenal in terms of true MC skills.

There's a reason why no rapper has tried to post their own version on Worldstar or VladTv like what usually happens...Regardless if the beat is "wack" or not...

Kendrick says he's the King of New York and rappers tried to get at him

Kanye calls himself ? and ppl get at him

Em says he's a Rap ? and silence.......

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no rapper has tried to post their own version on Worldstar or VladTv
    =D>
  • Listencloser
    edited October 2013
    Options

Honestly bredren, Im not sure you really listened to that track...if you need help understanding it, maybe you should check out Rap Lyrics.....

To base your point on ppl posting the song lyrics here is weak. That track is truly phenomenal in terms of true MC skills.

There's a reason why no rapper has tried to post their own version on Worldstar or VladTv like what usually happens...Regardless if the beat is "wack" or not...

Kendrick says he's the King of New York and rappers tried to get at him

Kanye calls himself ? and ppl get at him

Em says he's a Rap ? and silence.......

Yet and still not one person wants to back it up by posting the lines they thought were great. This is a Hip Hop discussion board and you are afraid to discuss Hip Hop. I guess he is your ? Stans because you worship him uncritically.
  • herbalism101
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Holy ? are you dense.....
    So its not a hip hop discussion unless quotables are posted? I guess in LCA, it's not a discussion unless movie quotes are posted huh? Nice logic.......

You're reaching buddy and it aint working....The irony of you using the term "Stan" when trying to prove that Em's track wasnt to your liking.....

Learn how to make a point bredren.....
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

For what? You think it's a ok track other people love it. Im not a promoter, Im not gonna sit here and convince you the song is hot. Especially since you'll disagree with anything I post.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before all the Wack, Flags and Nosigns, listen to it with an open mind. Never mind the beat or chorus because this is not a song. Listen to the delivery and how he showcased all styles of double timing.

Props to the wigga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cQ3b0iqLo
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People heard this when it dropped, the ? are you talking about?
  • BarryHalls
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    People heard this when it dropped, the ? are you talking about?

Re-read the title ya ? .
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Before all the Wack, Flags and Nosigns, listen to it with an open mind. Never mind the beat or chorus because this is not a song. Listen to the delivery and how he showcased all styles of double timing.

• BarryHalls
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Ben E wrote: »
    RaySwift wrote: »

What I meant was this aint your typical track to get down to. ? yall im ? as ? !
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Em is my favorite living rapper of alltime after Nas, but tbh, that first single discouraged me from gettin excited about the album. Ofc, Ima check it out, but i havent listened to any songs off it.
  • BarryHalls
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Em is my favorite living rapper of alltime after Nas, but tbh, that first single discouraged me from gettin excited about the album. Ofc, Ima check it out, but i havent listened to any songs off it.

I feel you but Im not trippin. I only get excited with stuff I know I'm going to spend money on. Thank u rap ? fathers.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bezerk took time to grow on me, typical single aimed at the charts nothing great, rap ? is amazing, cant wait for the album.
  • herbalism101
    Options
    People are fools if they go by the pop singles and think the album is going to be garbage....Rap ? tells you it isnt.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    As a song it kinda sucks...as far rapping goes its dope. I guess the title is fitting in that sense
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I started listenin to em around 97, so ofc ik not to go off the single alone, but tbh, i ? with all of em's singles up to encore. I seen on his first single he was still on that screamin bs, this rap ? joint is ill tho.