Randy could never be as trill as Bodie

His heart pumped kool aid
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Randy could never be as trill as Bodie

His heart pumped kool aid

A little longer in the system and he would have been. He was colder near the end of thr series. And remember, Bodie wasn't as hard as he was in the beginning. ? couldn't bring himself to ? Wallace, Poot had to put him down.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a differnce between taking a life, especially ya homeboy u came up with and just snitching on everybody

Even Mike first body was ? with him and he ain't know the ?

• BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking on who I thought had a parallel between characters, and I was thinking that Kenard could have been a Bodie just because they both had a no ? attitude. Neither of them had a problem opening their mouth and speaking their minds. Their differences come in where Kenard was able to just walk up on Omar and take him out. I could never see Bodie doing that.

Reading this thread made me pull out the box set yesterday.

SMH @ Santangelo missing Avon, String, and Stink in the pit when he was on the roof because he was taking a ? .

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking on who I thought had a parallel between characters, and I was thinking that Kenard could have been a Bodie just because they both had a no ? attitude. Neither of them had a problem opening their mouth and speaking their minds. Their differences come in where Kenard was able to just walk up on Omar and take him out. I could never see Bodie doing that.

SMH @ Santangelo missing Avon, String, and Stink in the pit when he was on the roof because he was taking a ? .

Nah, Kenard was down to body someone as a child. He'd most likely grow up to be a sociopath with no regard at all for like like Weebay or Chris.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my favorite scene is when Avon Slim and Cutty talking and Cutty asking them for the donation
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, Kenard was down to body someone as a child. He'd most likely grow up to be a sociopath with no regard at all for like like Weebay or Chris.

I agree which is why I mentioned how they were different. I could never see Bodie doing it because he couldn't even really do Wallace. Matter of fact, I wonder how that would have played out if Poot was not standing there. Bodie didn't pull the trigger until Poot started yelling to get it over with if he was really going to do it. Bodie showed a little softness.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking on who I thoshouldn't be a parallel between characters, and I was thinking that Kenard could have been a Bodie just because they both had a no ? attitude. Neither of them had a problem opening their mouth and speaking their minds. Their differences come in where Kenard was able to just walk up on Omar and take him out. I could never see Bodie doing that.

I agree which is why I mentioned how they were different. I could never see Bodie doing it because he couldn't even really do Wallace. Matter of fact, I wonder how that would have played out if Poot was not standing there. Bodie didn't pull the trigger until Poot started yelling to get it over with if he was really going to do it. Bodie showed a little softness.

That was Bodie's first ? and he killed somebody he worked with.

Compare that to when Marlo wanted Bodie deadhe suggested Mike ? him, but Chris thought otherwise because his first ? shouldnt be someone he worked for
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just started watching again...

so the whole ? came down because

1. de'angelo killed someone outside the tower an brought attention to the crew
    2. bubbles got mad they whipped his homie after he keep trying to give them fake money
    3. omor mad cause they killed and tortured his boyfreind
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    just started watching again...

so the whole ? came down because

1. de'angelo killed someone outside the tower an brought attention to the crew
    2. bubbles got mad they whipped his homie after he keep trying to give them fake money
    3. omor mad cause they killed and tortured his boyfreind

Fixed that for you. Omar understood the killing, but he thought they went too far with the torturing and the disrespectful display of his body.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Naw the ? really got ? up cuz Stringer got Brother Mouzone hit....had Brother not been hit, they'd had put him on Marlo's crew and it would ve been a rap for Marlo
  • R.D.
    Options
    Really, the power struggle between Avon and String once Avon went away was their downfall
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really, the power struggle between Avon and String once Avon went away was their downfall

The scene where Stringer wants Slim to ? Senator Davis and Avon checks him gets me every-time.

"Nah you a businessman you dont wanna get all gangsta wild with it!!" lol

Stringer was always tryna do things like a business man and always telling folks you can do stuff without all the gangsta ? . But the minute he gets screwed over he wants to ? a damn senator, which is totally against his code and definitely bad for business. lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

The scene where Stringer wants Slim to ? Senator Davis and Avon checks him gets me every-time.

"Nah you a businessman you dont wanna get all gangsta wild with it!!" lol

Stringer was always tryna do things like a business man and always telling folks you can do stuff without all the gangsta ? . But the minute he gets screwed over he wants to ? a damn senator, which is totally against his code and definitely bad for business. lol

I swear that ? was ? .

"Ay, go ? this Senator for me right quick...."

Really, ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Stringer just didn't know his place
  • R.D.
    Options
    Know his place ?

? that mean? He should've been content with being a major drug figure ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Know his place ?

? that mean? He should've been content with being a major drug figure ?
    Then he should ve left the game altogether .... Avon need a consigliere
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Avon's stubbornness and ? for power and territory brought the whole thing down..

I remember string told Avon that he told mouzone who shot him or something or that they was gonna do something about it and Avon cut him off and said "WHYY?!"

Somebody refresh my memory
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Avon's stubbornness and ? for power and territory brought the whole thing down..

I remember string told Avon that he told mouzone who shot him or something or that they was gonna do something about it and Avon cut him off and said "WHYY?!"

Yea stringer went to the hospital to see Mouzone after he got shot " really to gauge if he had Any knowledge on who got him shot"...then later in the episode he goes to see Avon in jail and that's when the convo happens " he s really trying to get Avon to consent to Prop Joe s package" which Avon reluctantly does
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Avon knew that Mouzone was a person to handle ? like that on his own so it was disrespect for Stringer to be asking who did it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Avon was nt stubborn or ? for power .... They needed the territory and being the old school gangsta he was ....he knew territory were taken by force
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but wasn't Avon mad for a specific reason though other than mouzone coulda handled it alone?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but wasn't Avon mad for a specific reason though other than mouzone coulda handled it alone?

Avon was mad cause Mouzone didn't finish the job that was tasked to him and Mouzone had absolved their arrangement
  • R.D.
    Options
    Avon was nt stubborn or ? for power .... They needed the territory and being the old school gangsta he was ....he knew territory were taken by force

They didn't need the corners tho...

string told Avon they were making more money than before he went in w/o those corners
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mouzone knew string had something to do with it as soon as string opened his mouth..he just had that look then he pretty much threw that ? out the room lol