on some wild west ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish we coulda found out more about mouzone tho
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    String should've just let his ? drop and told Avon that he was going do it his way while Avon was in and Avon could have it back when he was home

Of course he would have had to finesse his words a little better than I did lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    string was just flat out a sneaky ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mouzone knew string had something to do with it as soon as string opened his mouth..he just had that look then he pretty much threw that ? out the room lol

yeah string said something that let mouzone know he was involved and I think avon knew that when string told him that he checked up on him. So avon got mad because it made it seem like avon double crossed him.

I think..
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    nah I was thinkin that too
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Omar put it in Mouzone's head that he was double crossed when Omar brought up the torture of Brandon which Mouzone didn't know what he was talking about. Stringer coming to the hospital trying to see what Mouzone knew just made it more clear
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What bout when chris spazzed out on mikes pops and beat his ass to death ..? caved dudes face in....and did yall get the Impression that dude had molested mike?

yeah Chris was molested too as a child thats why he beat his ass so personally
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black excellence
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Avon's stubbornness and ? for power and territory brought the whole thing down..

I remember string told Avon that he told mouzone who shot him or something or that they was gonna do something about it and Avon cut him off and said "WHYY?!"

Somebody refresh my memory

bubbles snitching could have ran its course and avon could have ran ? still

it was stringer that brought the whole thing down.

lets think about it.....he tried to go legit which mesnt he wasnt focused on the street ? ...

he let marlo get into the co-op....then marlo took the whole package

stringer crossed avon by killing D

stringer snitched on avon

he didnt inform avon of marlos rise

stringer loss his edge

but the one that did them in..stringer tried to outsmart mouzone and omar and put them against each other.

once mouzone stopped avons muscle ...he couldnt properly go at marlo. he had a ragtag group of ? who ended up shot in a car.

stringer handed the whole thing to marlo.

if it was up to just avon...marlo would have been got when he first got out and at the shop when slim called.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh your details fuzzy

Marlo didn't join co op until String/Avon were long gone
    Marlo was small time still when Avon got out, they fought over real estate

What muscle did Mouzone stop? Is that a typo?

It was either unnecessary muscle or good product, String chose product and they made more

and Eff D, Avon crossed the whole organization by letting him live, nobody else gets to ? up that much and live that long

I quote Avon "String was right,bla blah blah...? this war....blah"
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bunk and McNulty are right with there with iconic tv cop pairings..................

that "? " scene where they just say the word ? a million times still get my ass laughing every time. ? was EPIC.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Bruh your details fuzzy

It was either unnecessary muscle or good product, String chose product and they made more

and Eff D, Avon crossed the whole organization by letting him live, nobody else gets to ? up that much and live that long

when avon wanted to go at marlo season three ep6 i think.....he asked slim to get muscle...slim told him mouzone put a hex on them and no one wanted to work with them.
    even when mouzone came to the barbershop to see avon to find stringer....he told avon he doesnt hve the backing anymore if he didnt help him out.

stringer wanted to work with marlo so he invite him to the co-op so that they all share the same package. thats when stringer went and met with marlo.

they always had muscle because of mouzone. string wanted to control all the product eventually.

avon didnt want to ? D because first he was family. second he felt he could work on him more.

avon made that statement because of all the ? he went thru.....
    lost his nephew to a ? that was unloyal.
    nephew was unloyal
    sister was mad
    omar on the hunt
    marlo on the hunt
    all his muscle gone
    his empire crumbling

who would not say that at the end of the day?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Bruh your details fuzzy

when avon wanted to go at marlo season three ep6 i think.....he asked slim to get muscle...slim told him mouzone put a hex on them and no one wanted to work with them.
    even when mouzone came to the barbershop to see avon to find stringer....he told avon he doesnt hve the backing anymore if he didnt help him out.

stringer wanted to work with marlo so he invite him to the co-op so that they all share the same package. thats when stringer went and met with marlo.

they always had muscle because of mouzone. string wanted to control all the product eventually.

avon didnt want to ? D because first he was family. second he felt he could work on him more.

nephew was unloyal
    sister was mad
    omar on the hunt
    marlo on the hunt
    all his muscle gone
    his empire crumbling

U ve misconstrued a few things here
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    avons fall was inevitable...i think that was the point of the whole show...

its just the nature of it...the thing i always liked was that there was no one truth that led u to a rise and fall...just a matter of circumstances
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh your details fuzzy

nephew was unloyal
    sister was mad
    omar on the hunt
    marlo on the hunt
    all his muscle gone
    his empire crumbling

You got things messed up. Avon didn't have his own muscle because Weebay, stinkum and byrd were all gone. So he got some east side dudes on retainer. He also almost got Marlo at the end of season 3 but the cops raided the safe house.

Also when Mouzon went to see Avon at the barbershop, Mouzon told Avon you got here because of your word and your reputation, without it you're done, in relation to his line to New York. That was not in relation to muscle but possible product in the future. Yes, Stringer wanted Marlo to join the co-op but that didn't happen until after Omar and Mouzon killed him. It was Prop Joe that finally convinced Marlo to come to the co-op.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stringer evolved the game plan to fit the current situation but Avon was too stubborn to listen... his "corners" was all that mattered to him. When actually if he would of just listened to stringer they could of been bigger than just Baltimore.

All that other ? that came as a result was just a "crisis of leadership" as prop joe put it.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I believe Tommy Strong was Stringer Bell in "Martin." When he needed a break from that lifestyle, he was with his folks. All laid back and funny but when he said "gotta go to work" he was deep in them Detroit streets. Tommy was a ? gangsta. Smooth as Silk; Cold as Ice.

Just look at the way Tommy dressed.

2011_07_22-boys-in-the-hood-icecube-407849b3283f75415fe8c2acf13a35a9359a00bb-s6-c30.jpg

"You look like you sellin' rocks."
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Thank ya ? for this thread....first of all because I've been at work for the last 12 hours and read through this for about 2 or 3 (stopping and watching the videos)....

I've watched this ? start to finish like 10 times lol. I been meaning to cop the box set, imma do that today when I get off work now ? ya ? done got me back on it.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    "Did he have hands? A face? Well then it wasn't us"
  • MillzOG
    Options
    "There ain't no back in the day ? ! Ain't no nostalgia to this ? here! There's just the street, and the game, and what happened here today."

Probably my favorite line of the entite show (surely will change after watching again)
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    avon talking to monzoune in the barbershop wanted to take or give anything to save stringer. until he knew stringer set ? up.

i wasnt sure stringer was trying to get avon more time or less time in the pen talking in the graveyard.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    avon talking to monzoune in the barbershop wanted to take or give anything to save stringer. until he knew stringer set ? up.

i wasnt sure stringer was trying to get avon more time or less time in the pen talking in the graveyard.

He was defintely trying to get him more time man lol Avon was bad for business in Stringer's eyes so he wanted to put that ngga in 'time out'. He suceeded, he just wasnt around to benefit from it