'14 MLB Season Thread (Pages 1-21 = Offseason News)

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    granderson to the mets 4 years 60 mill. he was a great yankee he will be great for the mets.

Nope. Not in that stadium along w/ his strikeouts

I went to a mets game to check out citi field with my dad last year and that offense was turrible gonzalez from the Nationals had a one hitter on them clowns lol. Yeah he strikes out allot but remember hes still healing from the injury and his 2011 and 2012 were dope seasons even if he didn't have the short porch.

Im a Yanks fan & my dad is a Mets fan so we go to about 3 games of each a season.

What I meant by that is that Granderson no longer has the benefit of Yankee stadiums short porch.

gotcha yeah im a yankees fan but went to citi for the first time this year. Actually the night i went i think the nats tied for the most homers ever in one game at citi field for one game. but watching bp there compaired to when ive seen bp at other stadiums i can see how much its a pitchers park. Center field is like the bermuda triangle for fly ? lol.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Looks like we're going to sign Garrett Jones to be our 1st baseman. We're shopping wack ass Logan Morrison.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    I'm sad cuz I copped a road yanks robinson cano jersey 5 years ago hope they don't give that number to infante or kelly johnson or some other ? ass player

WORD?! So even after all that hate on New York as a State, City and as a muhfuckin crew...You went out and copped a Yankees jersey?! LOL, real ? ? though b.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    I'm sad cuz I copped a road yanks robinson cano jersey 5 years ago hope they don't give that number to infante or kelly johnson or some other ? ass player

WORD?! So even after all that hate on New York as a State, City and as a muhfuckin crew...You went out and copped a Yankees jersey?! LOL, real ? ? though b.
    I don't hate the yanks and I've said several times they have hands down the sickest road uniforms and fitteds in baseball

I bought the jersey 5 YEARS ago this was before I ascended to Goatness on the ic
  • MillzOG
    Options
    ? you hate NY, Yanks are in NY no matter how you try to word that b.

LMAO @ "ascended to Goatness on the ic" FOH boy. Whatup with them Cubs b, ya'll any closer to the playoffs this year? (serious question)
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Money > Winning

that's pretty much what Cano decided today.

What has the Yankees won in the last 4 years though. Dude already has a ring, mvp, and will go to the HOF if he keeps it up. Might as well cash the ? out.

Funny ? is, the Yankees could of easily given him the cash he was looking for, just give him less years.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Money > Winning

What has the Yankees won in the last 4 years though. Dude already has a ring, mvp, and will go to the HOF if he keeps it up. Might as well cash the ? out.

Funny ? is, the Yankees could of easily given him the cash he was looking for, just give him less years.

Word, ? history shows us that the Yankees probably not gonna win again anytime soon right?

shut your mouth.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money > Winning

Cano got his ring so...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ? you hate NY, Yanks are in NY no matter how you try to word that b.

LMAO @ "ascended to Goatness on the ic" FOH boy. Whatup with them Cubs b, ya'll any closer to the playoffs this year? (serious question)

Probably not,but we're gettin closer to havin the #1 farm in baseball (currently #3 or #5 depending on the site) and kris bryant and javier baez are MASHIN in the minors we'll start competing in '15 and beyond.Right now just adding mad prospects for the future perennial pennants

And I only dislike the knicks I use to bump ny hip hop heavy before it fell off and you know this stop sensationalizing
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ZydecoShawty you a Mariners fan? you clickin reactions and not posting b.

Mariners still aint gon win ? though b

Nah, I like the Rangers. Just laughing at you catching feelings over Cano actually leaving your beloved Yankees.
    me too.. lol

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chris rose on mlb network talkin lot ? about yankees
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Yankees better keep making moves cuz signing Jacoby DLsbury aint enough
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't come in this thread often but when I do I never see Usmarine.

That Jigga love strong, got him in here talking baseball.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn a rod only dude to ever get 2 10 years contract whoever said drugs are bad for u.lied
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Money > Winning

Um pardon me sir but what MVP does Cano have?
    A ? making $240 Mil and HE'S NEVER WON A MVP

? Cano.
    He chose money over winning

I agree that the Yankees absurdly overpaid for Ellsbury but Cano was asking for too much from the get-go and he's not a $240 million dollar player hell he isnt worth $200 mil. The Yankees gave him exactly what he's worth in fact I'd say they were being generous. The Mariners and Cano take a L for this in the long run. He can have fun struggling to hit HRs outta Safeco which is a pitcher friendly park while playing for a trash team. By year 4 of not contending he will regret it.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Lol @ spydas avi
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robbie and Curtis, doe?

giphy.gif

Damn and I almost copped either instead of the Jeter WS jersey a couple years back.. smh
  • infamous114
    Options
    Carlos Beltran to the Yankees...3 years, $45 million.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    I don't like that third year at all...but ? it, he's gonna be productive for us in the playoffs for sure. We right back in here b, now one more pitcher after Hiroki the gawd makes it official and we good! That Ratuken team or whatever that Tanaka plays for needs to stop ? playin so we can gon ahead and snatch him up too.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need a starter in the WORST way
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at canos camp saying he left cause he didn't like girardi batting him second just keep it 100 robbie you went for the money i cant knock a ? for taking that cash. I can't knock him for leaving cashmen and crew were ? up for they whole jacoby signing and ? in canos face. I still say tho while hell be paid as ? he gon prolly demand a trade halfway through that 10 year deal.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Those greedy ? might not post tanaka cuz they're upset with the 20 mil max bid in the new agreement.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    and the mets sign granderson too!

yo N.Y. sports as a whole is on it's death bed!
    30k6b1i.jpg
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    tumblr_mxd5f0LcLr1rhttapo1_500.jpg

you smashin a chick from ny she probably be like 'slap my ass fam' she cant be a 10 i dont care how cute she is you gotta deduct points marry a chick from brooklyn and she gonna freestyle over a flaming garbage can for your anniversary
  • infamous114
    Options
This discussion has been closed.