What's going on in Miami dolphins locker room?

Options

Comments

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line sound like Martin dude loss his head after losing his starting job. After that breakdown he had to blame somebody for it so he went with Richie. Brought out that voice messages. To paint dude in a bad light. But texts don't lie. They was buddies. It's sad that a dude got painted as a racist and bully. The media ? him up
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    I told yall ?

i'm not denying this is true, but can you remind me what you told us them
    I looked thru the first 5 pages for my post but it was pretty much Martin being a ? .. I don't play around like they did with all that racist ? being thrown out but I know dudes who do and it was way overblown but that's only becuz Martin was acting like a little girl.. There was a reason the Miami players acted the way they acted when that ? went down
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I'd believe Incognito
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to let that ? go and focus on getting back on the field. He got got. Probably better for his career in the near future if he doesnt make anymore of a spectacle. Get back on the field have a good couple seasons and write a book lol. For now he needs to ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dem ? was a couple
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    He needs to let that ? go and focus on getting back on the field. He got got. Probably better for his career in the near future if he doesnt make anymore of a spectacle. Get back on the field have a good couple seasons and write a book lol. For now he needs to ? .

nah he gotta clear his name and get a job..i'm usually opposed to athletes speaking out like this, but i think this is one of the cases where it makes the most sense to be proactive about the damage control
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah he gotta clear his name and get a job..i'm usually opposed to athletes speaking out like this, but i think this is one of the cases where it makes the most sense to be proactive about the damage control

I agree but tweeting the ? wanted to off himself is hoe ? regardless. im on incognitos side but no team is gonna want anything to do with a spectacle. clear your name just dont start acting like a chick.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree but tweeting the ? wanted to off himself is hoe ? regardless. im on incognitos side but no team is gonna want anything to do with a spectacle. clear your name just dont start acting like a chick.

hell who knows? martin is still alive, so maybe incognito had something to do with that
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line sound like Martin dude loss his head after losing his starting job. After that breakdown he had to blame somebody for it so he went with Richie. Brought out that voice messages. To paint dude in a bad light. But texts don't lie. They was buddies. It's sad that a dude got painted as a racist and bully. The media ? him up

Martin does look like a ? now, but still ? Ritchie for saying ? . That ? still don't get a pass.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Incognito just killed a lot of people who felt sorry for him. Yeah its clear now that Martin wasn't mentally capable of playing football but this Twitter rant pretty much confirms just how immature he really is
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the tables have turned...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when not shutting up and letting the media coverage of you die down goes wrong. nobody was really focusing on incognito and him twitter ? only makes him look worse.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that....this ? not getting resigned because of this bs and gotta worry if his career is ove...plus he got killed in the media for months...everybody lookin at him crazy when he step out

He got the right to have a moment
  • blackrain
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? that....this ? not getting resigned because of this bs and gotta worry if his career is ove...plus he got killed in the media for months...everybody lookin at him crazy when he step out

He got the right to have a moment

Be ? yeah but the source of his problems from jump was him not being able to control what he says and who he says it to. If he ain't learned that by now and just learned he needs to either be quiet or at the very least learn how to better express himself he's an idiot. This just further shows he can't control the ? that he says and makes public on his own. This twitter rant got more to to do with Incognito's lack of self control than anything.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Just went across ESPN. Investigation found that Incognito, Pouncey and another player not only were ? with Martin but other O-Lineman and a trainer
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just when you think that we have figure this ? out, more ? comes out in this whole story.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    NFL investigator Ted Wells' report on the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal concluded that Richie Incognito, John Jerry and Mike Pouncey engaged in a pattern of harassment directed at not only Jonathan Martin, but another young Dolphins offensive lineman and an assistant trainer

lol. i could see the other young OLineman giving the shaq face like. "dont get me caught up in that snitching ? ."
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "In reaching this conclusion, we were significantly influenced by multiple factors, including the flagrantly inappropriate treatment of the Assistant Trainer and Player A, which, independent of Martin's claims, reflected a pattern of harassment. Moreover, shortly after Martin left the team, Incognito made a number of telling entries in a notebook used to keep track of 'fines' the offensive linemen imposed on each other in their 'kangaroo court' (typically for trivial infractions such as arriving late to meetings). Incognito recorded a $200 fine against himself for 'breaking Jmart,' awarded another lineman who had been verbally taunted a $250 bonus for 'not cracking first,' and wrote down a number of penalties against Martin for acting like a '? .' The evidence shows, and Incognito did not dispute, that 'breaking Jmart' meant causing Martin to have an emotional reaction in response to taunting. Approximately one week after Martin left the team, on November 3, 2013,

Incognito wrote nearly identical text messages to Pouncey and another lineman: 'They're going to suspend me Please destroy the fine book first thing in the morning.' We view Incognito's entries in the fine book about 'breaking Jmart' and his attempt to destroy the fine book -- which was unsuccessful -- as evidence demonstrating his awareness that he had engaged in improper conduct toward Martin."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24443038/wells-report-richie-incognito-john-jerry-pouncey-harassed-martin

You can't say nothin in America anymore lolololol
  • fightforolddc
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Martin told investigators that he was most offended when his teammates vulgarly referred to his family members, most notably sexual comments made against his sister. Then, after Martin's mother attended a team event last April, the teammates began making similar comments about her.

Incognito didn't dispute Martin's comments that the statements that were made, and he said he often was trying to "get under the skin" of someone he was insulting. But to Incognito, this was "an accepted part of the everyday camaraderie of the Dolphins tight-knit offensive line." Incognito said all the linemen "recognized, accepted, and, indeed, actively participated in 'go-for-the-jugular' teasing and that the sexual comments "helped them bond."

Basically, Wells' investigators led to this conclusion:

"We find that the harassment of Martin bears many hallmarks of a classic case of bullying, where persons who are in a position of power harass the less powerful. It may seem odd to some that Martin, a professional football player with imposing physical stature, could be described as a victim of bullying or harassment, but even big, strong athletes are not immune from vulnerability to abusive behavior."[/quote]
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man somewhere tanehill is ? the ? off that he keeps losing his lineman to this B.S report named two other lineman
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol and dead @ taxin ? for acting like a ? . Richie sounds like my kinda ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol Martin a ?
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    This what Richie InKKKognito's fine book looked like. I wonder who the lineman who didnt ? first was

BgcnI0KCIAAbHVy.jpg