What's going on in Miami dolphins locker room?

Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would y'all allow yourselves to get haze if you was a NFL rookie?

nope I sure the ? wouldnt, as a man I have too much pride for that ? . to be honest, Ive always thought hazing was a ? excuse for these grown ass children to get to extend their bullying from junior high. its ? and no grown ass man should be forced into the ? . the keyword in the title "professional athlete" should be "PROFESSIONAL" and anybody who is one should act like one.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    everybody gets hazed b. lol at yall thinking yall wont get hazed. but this ? happening now way worse then hazing
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2013
    Options
    everybody gets hazed b. lol at yall thinking yall wont get hazed. but this ? happening now way worse then hazing

nah only weak ass ? like you would get hazed, shout out to Dez Bryant for sayin ? that ? . what the ? would they do or could they do anyways? kick you off the team for not allowing yourself to get ? out? they would have a nice big lawsuit on their hands.. I played sports until my 2nd year of high school when I got kicked out of school and never once did I get hazed. in my experience, only weak ass ? like you that allow themselves to get hazed got hazed now foh chump ass midget
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    I hate when black people say "honorary black" foh, There's no such thing and if your a black person that co-signs that ? kys, a bunch of shucking and jiving fools in that locker room

Honestly this ? is sad and it does exist too much nowadays. Way too many uncle ruckus ass cats handing out "honorary black" passes to whiteboys. Aint nothing wrong with chillen and being cool with them. But as soon as you give them that pass that somehow they are now "black" ? goes to their head. Everyone wanna be black till the cops come.

Exactly, I never seen another race hand out honorary membership smh, just a dumb ignorant concept, like you said everything is cool until ? hits the fan
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonathan Martin is just doing this for money....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fukked up part of this whole thing...is not the person getting bullied....
    i always have a problem with people doing ? just because they can....

if i was in the locker room i would have stepped to incognito...fukk him

if you know this man is a ? why you ? with him....if you a thug then fukk with someone who can fight back...dont talk ? to someone who you are allready punkin...

thats twice a ? move on cognitos part.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It points to our fundamental lack of knowledge of our own history in this country. We think the fake tough guy, the ex-con turned rhetoric spewer was more courageous than the educated pacifist who won our liberation standing in the streets, absorbing repeated ass-whippings, jail and a white assassin's bullet. We fell for the okeydoke."

I just realized that shitlock low keyed ? on Malcolm in that article smh
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah only weak ass ? like you would get hazed, shout out to Dez Bryant for sayin ? that ? . what the ? would they do or could they do anyways? kick you off the team for not allowing yourself to get ? out? they would have a nice big lawsuit on their hands.. I played sports until my 2nd year of high school when I got kicked out of school and never once did I get hazed. in my experience, only weak ass ? like you that allow themselves to get hazed got hazed now foh chump ass midget

They still got his ass made him pay like $40,000 tab
  • smokelahoma
    Options

They still got his ass made him pay like $40,000 tab

good point but he still initially said ? that ? ... which is the point I was trying to make.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    odds are Richie flew to LA to beat up Martin 1 last time
    and made him pay for his hotel and food.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yahoo is reporting that incognito has messages from martin talking about how martin will ? his family.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Yahoo is reporting that incognito has messages from martin talking about how martin will ? his family.

The way you said it is misleading. Martin sent him that text a week prior. Apparently, these dudes speak to each other like that lol.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »

The way you said it is misleading. Martin sent him that text a week prior. Apparently, these dudes speak to each other like that lol.

Yeah apparently it is common in the locker room to throw around family death threats lol
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    LOL well ooook then....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This is what Martin sent in that text to Incognito a week prior to Incognito's texts and voicemails

BYvhH4ZCcAAwrtH.jpg
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole thing is just dumb now, both of those guys aint ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what Martin sent in that text to Incognito a week prior to Incognito's texts and voicemails

BYvhH4ZCcAAwrtH.jpg

Strange
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    blow up this team. locker room aint ? for honoring white people to be black. richie aint ? for saying ? . marti aint ? for being close friends to richie thenn throwing him under the bus. this is all ? . Miami sucks
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shannon sharpe kept it real
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Opposing players/fans at the future games need to taunt the ? outta these clowns. They need to ? some uncle tom jokes in between plays have some fans have the players body with clayton bigsby from chapelles show's head at the top of the player.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESPN comment

Tampons also get trapped
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has Martin come out the closet yet?