What's going on in Miami dolphins locker room?

Options

Comments

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when black people say "honorary black" foh, There's no such thing and if your a black person that co-signs that ? kys, a bunch of shucking and jiving fools in that locker room
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One unnamed teammate said the team was gon run train on his sister lmao. Are kats really gonna get sued for that tho?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    I hate when black people say "honorary black" foh, There's no such thing and if your a black person that co-signs that ? kys, a bunch of shucking and jiving fools in that locker room

Honestly this ? is sad and it does exist too much nowadays. Way too many uncle ruckus ass cats handing out "honorary black" passes to whiteboys. Aint nothing wrong with chillen and being cool with them. But as soon as you give them that pass that somehow they are now "black" ? goes to their head. Everyone wanna be black till the cops come.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    desmond howard that ?
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol yeah I caught that this morning "what level of coonery is going on in the miami dolphins lockerroom?"
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Incognito held offensive line meetings at the strip club. Call me a ? if you want he sound trill
    Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito held meetings for his fellow offensive linemen at a South Florida strip club and would fine them if they didn't attend, according to a report.

The National Football Post, citing two sources, reported that Incognito expected the linemen to attend. If they failed to show up, Incognito would fine them in the club's kangaroo court and mock them for not being part of the group, one of the sources said.

"Richie wanted to set up Richie's world as a way for everybody to act," a team source told the National Football Post. "Richie thinks everybody should act that way. He doesn't get that some guys aren't into that behavior. Some guys don't want to constantly explain to their wife or girlfriend why they have to go to a strip club."
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol desmond howard is going off on SC about this

"What level of coonery is going on in that locker room?"
    Someone please find this video....
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead @ dolphins gm jeff ireland tellin Martins agent to tell Martin to "punch richie in the face."

lmao! looks like everyone in that organization thought of Martin as a ? ? , who couldnt punch his way outta a wet paper bag.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one currently in the locker room called him an honorary black

So arguing that point is arguing nothing

Anybody using ? in 2013 is a clown
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Incognito held offensive line meetings at the strip club. Call me a ? if you want he sound trill
    Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito held meetings for his fellow offensive linemen at a South Florida strip club and would fine them if they didn't attend, according to a report.

The National Football Post, citing two sources, reported that Incognito expected the linemen to attend. If they failed to show up, Incognito would fine them in the club's kangaroo court and mock them for not being part of the group, one of the sources said.

"Richie wanted to set up Richie's world as a way for everybody to act," a team source told the National Football Post. "Richie thinks everybody should act that way. He doesn't get that some guys aren't into that behavior. Some guys don't want to constantly explain to their wife or girlfriend why they have to go to a strip club."

yeah I disagree with that. you shouldnt have to constantly disrespect your wife or girlfriend because a ? on the team says you should.

once again, anybody defending this guy is just as weak as Jonathan Martin.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if the shoe fits...

only ? can make an otherwise non trendy adjective "played out" according to the last post..

? love using ? out of context and or selectively applying said "adjective"

and yeah i gotta see that video lol the behind the scenes reaction would be hilarious too see lol wish i was there
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't watch Vines on my phone.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was mad at Riley Cooper but this ? is okay?

? will nig.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    I can't watch Vines on my phone.

me too. Vines gave my phone a virus...

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desmond Howard, I agree
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

they got rid of rob parker for saying cornball brother, i wonder will anything happen to desmond.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would y'all allow yourselves to get haze if you was a NFL rookie?
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know ? is consider a racist slur.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »

they got rid of rob parker for saying cornball brother, i wonder will anything happen to desmond.

Yeah man I hope Desmond doesn't get fired over that ? but I give him props for saying what was on many folks mind