What's going on in Miami dolphins locker room?

Options

Comments

• Hip2DaHop93
    Hip2DaHop93 Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how people side with "reports" . but when players, who actually see how the two who socialize daily, give some insight they're wrong, promoting bullying, racism, etc. Because the black players said Richie is a good guy must obviously mean they're ? since he said "? " and they didn't react the way you wanted them to. The black players most likey didn't even cosign with Incognito using the N word but of course the media leaves that out. Martin was always a quiet guy that was to himself, not exactly alienated. Now if he couldn't at least tell the coaches what was up that's on him.
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Options
    I just found out Tyson Clabo got back from injury and Martin was about to be benched... Maybe that's why he decided to punk out the way he did.

Neither of them can play RT so it really doesn't matter. Martin was going to start regardless.

R u ? serious do you not know who Clabo is?

Bruh gave up 8 sacks in 6 games before they moved Martin to RT. Don't understand how he was decent in Atlanta but trash in Miami, maybe its the zone-blocking scheme.

He wasn't decent in Atlanta. He was a part of the reason why we haven't been able to run the ball in 3 years. We cut him cuz we got a backup to suck on the field and do nothing for about 3.5 million less a year. That was the media being a ? (as usual) and overrated him. I tried to tell somebody in the Saints thread that he sucked and he chose to believe the "experts" instead.
    Falcons fans were telling me that his run blocking sucks but that he was a decent pass blocker. Think he only gave up 3-4 sacks in ATL. .Bruh has doubled that in a quarter of the season. The run game has been getting off lately also.....with Martin at RT and Clabo on the bench.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Funny how people side with "reports" . but when players, who actually see how the two who socialize daily, give some insight they're wrong, promoting bullying, racism, etc. Because the black players said Richie is a good guy must obviously mean they're ? since he said "? " and they didn't react the way you wanted them to. The black players most likey didn't even cosign with Incognito using the N word but of course the media leaves that out. Martin was always a quiet guy that was to himself, not exactly alienated. Now if he couldn't at least tell the coaches what was up that's on him.

They're on camera saying it's not that serious that Incognito says ? and they don't see it as a bad thing and he's an honorary black guy. It's not about reacting with fighting, that's a debate that's being had separate. They co-signing this ? you can't deny that
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but Martin already appears to be an outcast in the locker room, who really didn't establish any type of real relationship with his teammates, while Incognito probably is one of the most popular guys in there. He seems to be a "mans man", so obviously they are going to side with their friend, as opposed to "Big Wierdo" who basically quit the team.
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Options
    LOL at people who think like this.

@RobParkerLocal4: After reading comments from Dolphins about the Martin-Incognito situation, you realize why that team has been a LOSER for nearly a decade."
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

They're on camera saying it's not that serious that Incognito says ? and they don't see it as a bad thing and he's an honorary black guy. It's not about reacting with fighting, that's a debate that's being had separate. They co-signing this ? you can't deny that
    On camera or are those quotes from reporters?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not to mention, something sounds odd about a dude saving a voice mail for a year. he kept the voice mail for a reason. and the voice mail was on his phone. yet the media gets a copy of it. hmmm. yea right.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    not to mention, something sounds odd about a dude saving a voice mail for a year. he kept the voice mail for a reason. and the voice mail was on his phone. yet the media gets a copy of it. hmmm. yea right.

its called building a case...

hmmm what nothing changes the fact that incognito said it... and felt comfortable enough too
  • Matt-
    Options

i dont know how it works for other phones, but the iphone saves voicemails going back for months, maybe even longer, and once you delete them, you can still access them. so maybe he just had voicemail on his phone and not necessarily "saving" it. but who knows, maybe he liked to play it for people because honeslty, if some crazy mfer left me those kinda voicemails, i'd keep them on my phone too for comedic purposes
  • blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

On camera or are those quotes from reporters?

On camera. Mike Wallace was the first player to speak out saying it's not that serious and he wants Incognito back on the team.
  • blackrain
    Options

Well Incognito called him so where else would the voice mail be?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hmmm what nothing changes the fact that incognito said it... and felt comfortable enough too

smh.

Real ? don't "build cases". ole goin to the police/taddle tale ass ? .

real ? handle the situation like a man.

• Hip2DaHop93
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

but Martin already appears to be an outcast in the locker room, who really didn't establish any type of real relationship with his teammates, while Incognito probably is one of the most popular guys in there. He seems to be a "mans man", so obviously they are going to side with their friend, as opposed to "Big Wierdo" who basically quit the team.

True, but you even have retired players defending Ritchie. I don't even think its siding. They are giving their perosnal opinion on Ritchie because everyone is trying to portray him as a loyal KKK member with a lot of mental issues.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

well there's also the possibility that these players are just trying to cover their ? for taking part or enabling the situation
  • jaxn
    Options

smh.

Real ? don't "build cases". ole goin to the police/taddle tale ass ? .

real ? handle the situation like a man.

real ? huh?
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

well there's also the possibility that these players are just trying to cover their ? for taking part or enabling the situation

So I guess most of the team helped enable the situation.
  • jaxn
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

So I guess most of the team helped enable the situation.

it doesn't seem far fetched when apparently the coaches told Richie to do it and the GM didn't give a ? . I mean, it's all great and convenient to have a friendly open house showing that ALL of the players are just buddy buddy and ? . None of the players knew anything huh? do you really believe that?
  • blackrain
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

True, but you even have retired players defending Ritchie. I don't even think its siding. They are giving their perosnal opinion on Ritchie because everyone is trying to portray him as a loyal KKK member with a lot of mental issues.

They're defending the act of hazing on some simple ? like paying for a simple dinner, not a 30k dinner. Not calling him half a ? and saying he'll smack his mother. Big difference....this the same Incognito who been voted NFL's dirtiest player and then was voted #2 the next year. Nobody in the league likes him except his own team. That's all come out since this started how pretty much the rest of the players think and have thought Incognito is an ass
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    No one made Martin pay for a $30,000 dinner. According to Murtha,

On the Vegas trip: "In my experience, (Incognito's) not the kind of person who would extort someone for $15,000. The notion that Martin was forced to pay for a trip he didn't attend has been misrepresented. Every year, as tradition, the offensive line goes on a big Vegas trip. Everything is paid for in advance, from hotels to a private jet to show tickets. Martin originally verbally committed to the trip, then later backed out after everything was booked. Now, if you can't go because of an emergency then it's okay, but to say you're going and then decide you don't want to spend the money later? ... You don't do that to your brothers."

He did something I’d never seen before by balking at the idea of paying for a rookie dinner, which is a meal for a position group paid for by rookies. (For example, I paid $9,600 for one my rookie year.) I don’t know if Martin ever ended up paying for one, as I was cut before seeing the outcome.
  • blackrain
    Options
    No one made Martin pay for a $30,000 dinner. According to Murtha,

On the Vegas trip: "In my experience, (Incognito's) not the kind of person who would extort someone for $15,000. The notion that Martin was forced to pay for a trip he didn't attend has been misrepresented. Every year, as tradition, the offensive line goes on a big Vegas trip. Everything is paid for in advance, from hotels to a private jet to show tickets. Martin originally verbally committed to the trip, then later backed out after everything was booked. Now, if you can't go because of an emergency then it's okay, but to say you're going and then decide you don't want to spend the money later? ... You don't do that to your brothers."

He did something I’d never seen before by balking at the idea of paying for a rookie dinner, which is a meal for a position group paid for by rookies. (For example, I paid $9,600 for one my rookie year.) I don’t know if Martin ever ended up paying for one, as I was cut before seeing the outcome.
    Will Davis ✔ @WillieD_effect
    I just seen a dinner bill for $30,000... WOW #RookieNight
    12:14 AM - 2 Nov 2013
    BYCkNR0IMAAeDP6.jpg
    Somebody coughed up some stacks for a dinner...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Yea, well that wasn't Martin seeing as he isn't a rookie this season. Will Davis said that it was split between the rookies. It wasn't just 1 rookie paying that tab.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Folks out here eating $30,000 dinners. I don't have sympathy for a single one of them
  • Hip2DaHop93
    Options
    . How does it even get to $1, 000. They out here ordering everything on the menu.

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody defending this ? LOST, end of story...
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dolphins locker room is full of ? .
    This ? is no kind of cool, in any way.